Kayla & Leah Itsines #8 Leah and Minge, Kayla and Teef, everything is a vibe pumped on beef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Kayla reveal the gender of her baby? Surely it’s a girl, I believe if she had a boy she would have been over the moon excited and would have „bragged“ about it constantly.

Reactions: 6
Kayla was absolutely vile christmas day, talk about a bloody Grinch. What mother doesnt want to see their childs face light up with excitement over toys and lollies, its one bloody day. She is an ungrateful cow.
The Itsines mob had the same amount of food on their christmas table yesterday as pretty much every other house in Australia, theirs was not extra special, so Kayla can shut the hell up. Some days are harder than others to put up with this privlidged bunch, but Kayla really stepped it up yesterday didnt she? Hurry up and have your baby, you might take a day or 2 off instagram so we dont have to hear your spoilt bloody voice.

Reactions: 20
The plate in which she asked people not to ask her if “she ate all that”?!! That wasn’t even a lot of food for Christmas Day lunch! They’re not the special people she thinks they are 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The plate in which she asked people not to ask her if “she ate all that”?!! That wasn’t even a lot of food for Christmas Day lunch! They’re not the special people she thinks they are 🙄
That was such a weird comment, people who are that defensive usually know deep down they're just un-likeable. Imagine being so delusional that you think people actually care about what you eat? 😕

Reactions: 15
Wow, she really stepped it up a notch. Such a vapid cow. She really is the poster girl for NLOG Pick Me's.
I did laugh yesterday, I spent the day in a kitchen which isn't air-conditioned, in 40°c weather, and we had thunderstorms. It was so hot and humid, so I was in bike shorts and a festive shirt, with a festive headband and my hair curled. I made myself giggle- Christmas on the top, Itsines on the bottom. I did wonder if she was getting about in her usual outfit, and as it turns out yes! No surprises there!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah she's fucked in the head, that plate of food is totally normal for Christmas! As if anyone cares about her enough to take the time out to message her on Christmas Day asking if she really ate all that 🙄 she really loves to think she's the centre of the universe hey.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Looks like Leah is sick after yesterday. Wonder if she caused mass food poisoning with all that mismatched food?

also did anyone else find it so unusual there was no pictures or videos with her baby? It’s her first Christmas and there was no sign of her at all.

• Wow
  • Haha
Looks like Leah is sick after yesterday. Wonder if she caused mass food poisoning with all that mismatched food?

also did anyone else find it so unusual there was no pictures or videos with her baby? It’s her first Christmas and there was no sign of her at all.
I wondered the same, she was quick to say gastro and not food poisoning wasnt she?

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I wondered the same, she was quick to say gastro and not food poisoning wasnt she?
Yeah. This happened a couple times with her. Seems to be the raw fish probably being incorrectly prepared/stored.
She’s had a couple of instances of “gastro” which ended up being food poisoning. Last time I think she actually ended up at the RAH getting a drip too from memory.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Yeah. This happened a couple times with her. Seems to be the raw fish probably being incorrectly prepared/stored.
She’s had a couple of instances of “gastro” which ended up being food poisoning. Last time I think she actually ended up at the RAH getting a drip too from memory.
Now shes put a post up of her and Arna from yesterday for a laugh, saying she doesnt know if its gastro or food poisoning.. And yes shes had "gastro" before 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Now shes put a post up of her and Arna from yesterday for a laugh, saying she doesnt know if its gastro or food poisoning.. And yes shes had "gastro" before 🤢
Yeah I sure as tit wouldn’t have eaten a single thing she prepared. Doesn’t have the best track record

Reactions: 10
Definitely food poisoning! I mean they had plates of seafood out for hours in room temperature! Multiple items were being prepared on the same surfaces, and guessing they weren't cleaned properly between dishes. I booted "helpers" from the kitchen yesterday when I identified cross contamination risk. Would rather less help than someone accidentally poisoning the family.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Kayla said she went home feeling awful yesterday before desserts and food poisoning would hit a pregnant person faster

It was hot weather in Adelaide yesterday - I served all our food inside but we sat outside and I put it away within an hour of it being out because I didn’t want to risk any longer (even though cold in house and could have been left out for 2-4) I wasn’t risking it.

Kayla hasn’t been on Instagram yet so I wonder if she is actually sick… and the entire family. Last time she had gastro she said her dad did too… but gastro spreads like wildfire so if she has it, they all have it kind of a thing? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe someone who is always preparing food and has a cook book has potentially given herself and family food poisoning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh also - I do find it weird also they didn’t make a fuss over G’s first Christmas - I know she is nearly 1 but it’s still her first Christmas. 🤷🏻‍♀️ and given they clearly celebrate it pretty hard it’s a shame… it’s all just good food food

• Sad
I find it wierd that she posts she isnt into the "dresses and girly" vibe and gets annoyed when Arna wants it but i remember when A was a toddler running around in shorts and a t shirt she said she (kayla) always picked out dresses and A refused to wear it. How many lies 😂

And I think the first christmas posts will come on their own, she may not have wanted to mix it in with the regular dribble.

And i loved seeing A opening presents at her dads house, she was so excited about it

Arna looks so happy.. and Kayla is just so horrible to her. I feel so sad for arna..
Same here. Arna was SO excited and acting like any little girl her age, and Kayla could not even pretend to share in that joy. She cares more about her bump and playing the I'm-so-special-because-I'm-pregnant card.

Definitely food poisoning! I mean they had plates of seafood out for hours in room temperature! Multiple items were being prepared on the same surfaces, and guessing they weren't cleaned properly between dishes. I booted "helpers" from the kitchen yesterday when I identified cross contamination risk. Would rather less help than someone accidentally poisoning the family.
Yeah same with me!!! It’s so dangerous

Kayla said she went home feeling awful yesterday before desserts and food poisoning would hit a pregnant person faster

It was hot weather in Adelaide yesterday - I served all our food inside but we sat outside and I put it away within an hour of it being out because I didn’t want to risk any longer (even though cold in house and could have been left out for 2-4) I wasn’t risking it.

Kayla hasn’t been on Instagram yet so I wonder if she is actually sick… and the entire family. Last time she had gastro she said her dad did too… but gastro spreads like wildfire so if she has it, they all have it kind of a thing? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Where did you see Kayla saying she feels bad and went home?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.