Kayla & Leah Itsines #8 Leah and Minge, Kayla and Teef, everything is a vibe pumped on beef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I punched the ingredients into a nutrition calculator and this recipe is a mere 1050 calories WITHOUT the side of yoghurt or ice cream. Yikes Leah, you might want to rethink your afternoon snack... šŸ™ƒView attachment 1828958
The ingredients make it look so healthy but the macro values are pretty horrendous. Almost 62g of sugar, and 75g of fat and these wouldn't be good fats and sugar either, although avocado has good fat but still. My goodness, if this is just a snack I don't think even going to the gym for 23 hours a day is going to help them.

I wonder if they had this checked by their BARE nutritionist who tailors all the plans for their clients.

Reactions: 7
Iā€™m sorry Kayla, what exactly is wrong with your child loving dresses and sparkles?

she has to be exactly like you and instead she likes a pretty dress and sparkly shoes??

Iā€™m just out of words for this ā€œif you actually know me you know I donā€™t give out any of these vibesā€

lol WTF is wrong with this woman

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Iā€™m sorry Kayla, what exactly is wrong with your child loving dresses and sparkles?

she has to be exactly like you and instead she likes a pretty dress and sparkly shoes??

Iā€™m just out of words for this ā€œif you actually know me you know I donā€™t give out any of these vibesā€

lol WTF is wrong with this woman
Haha right, like wtf does she want her to wear, bike shorts and a bleeping crop 24/7?!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I love seeing Arna and Leah interact because Leah comes across as warm and nurturing towards her. Like in that story where she gifts Arna the harmonica and is teaching her how to play it.

Or course, Kayla only posted the story to complain about how her family are trying to "torture" her and Jae by.... giving Arna presents she likes??

Not even going to comment on Kayla's classy middle finger at whoever gave Arna the sparkly shoes. So self-absorbed it's scary.

And these are the homemade Christmas videos Arna will have to look back to when she's older. Lol.

Reactions: 19
DC02B460-1469-4DFB-956B-730E68BA62DC.png

This is actually disgusting. Who really reacts like this when your own daughter is ecstatic over a gift they love. Her daughter isnā€™t hurting anyone by liking girly things.
I absolutely hate women who shame others for being feminine. Theyā€™re very much internalised misogynists since they tend have a superiority complex and think theyā€™re better than everyone because theyā€™re ā€˜one of the boysā€™. Kayla is such a pick me.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
View attachment 1830622

This is actually disgusting. Who really reacts like this when your own daughter is ecstatic over a gift they love. Her daughter isnā€™t hurting anyone by liking girly things.
I absolutely hate women who shame others for being feminine. Theyā€™re very much internalised misogynists since they tend have a superiority complex and think theyā€™re better than everyone because theyā€™re ā€˜one of the boysā€™. Kayla is such a pick me.
Awesome description and explanation. What ever this was today, is beyond vulgar display of self absorbed narcissistic behaviour. I am appalled at her behaviour, lack of any manors and as usual crop top, shorts. Completely shocking.

Reactions: 14
Does Kayla not realise just because Arna is your daughter doesn't mean she has to have the same personality as her!!! I actually love how kids are so unapologetically themselves. She should encourage Arna to have a strong willed personality (not some sheep who just follows whats trendy) instead her toxic ass complains because her daughters personality is not her vibes šŸ„“

Must hurt when your kid looks nothing like you and has no interest in any of your smelly personality šŸ˜…

Reactions: 23
Itā€™s givingā€¦ my child is meant for be an extension of me. Uhg. Who cares what youā€™re like, or what you like, Kayla? She is her own person. Heaven forbid she enjoys feminine fashion.

Reactions: 11
Kayla is such a head. Does she not realise that just because Arna likes dresses and sparkly shoes now doesnā€™t mean thatā€™s her whole personality for the rest of her life šŸ™„ just let her enjoy these things that you could EASILY buy fo her.

Reactions: 13
Kylaā€™s stories just show me once again how much I canā€™t stand her! Leah is a dag but I do prefer her to her sister. Iā€™m glad Arnas family gave her presents she loves who knows what her mum got her. A black crop top and bike shorts? šŸ„“

Plus the whole, this is just ONE table of food. Yes itā€™s bloody Christmas, go into any house and you are going to probably find similar. Especially if everyone is bringing a salad or three!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
You can really tell Kayla is such a fucked up angry bitter witch..today watching my niece (who is Arnas age) open presents..I barely even remember what any of the gifts were because her reaction was all that mattered, cutest thing ever. Imagine seeing your own daughter happy at her presents and all you post is complaints and negativity? Sheā€™s sooo fucked up!! She thinks sheā€™s suuuuuch a Tomboy and above every other girl in the world whoā€™s feminine but sheā€™s one step away from literally walking around in lingerie in public every fuckn day. She dresses closer to strippers than she does a normal everyday womenā€™s outfit, let alone an actual tomboy. Yes Kayla, we know you arenā€™t into the same vibes as your daughter.. the vibes you exude are major evil bleep hypocritical arrogant vibes with an extreme amount of pick me. Arnas not allowed to like girly things, she has to be a hardcore tomboy like her mumā€¦ you know, like one who gets so much plastic surgery and injections her whole face is entirely different, and additionally canā€™t ever be seen online without the most hardcore filters, and walks around in bras in public every single second of her life, and steals her best friends bf, and deliberately gets knocked up 5 seconds after stealing said bfā€¦.you know like real tomboy kinda stuff. šŸ™„

Leahā€™s business suck and are scammy and sheā€™s done lots of tit things but I still donā€™t get any deep-rooted evil kinda vibes from her like I do Kayla. Kayla is just a disgrace and a walking piece of trash in human form.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Does Kayla not realise just because Arna is your daughter doesn't mean she has to have the same personality as her!!! I actually love how kids are so unapologetically themselves. She should encourage Arna to have a strong willed personality (not some sheep who just follows whats trendy) instead her toxic ass complains because her daughters personality is not her vibes šŸ„“

Must hurt when your kid looks nothing like you and has no interest in any of your smelly personality šŸ˜…
But Kayla is as a narcissist, it's all about her, her, her ( oh and whatever guy she is f#ucking)

Reactions: 11
Did everyone hear Kaylaā€™s ā€œwait no what are you giving herā€ when Arna was opening her freckle from Leah.
I get that itā€™s annoying when people give your kids extra sweets and stuff at Christmas but sheā€™s just a little girl. Let her enjoy a special day for a change.
Kayla is so bitter and mean towards Arna.

Reactions: 12
Kayla is such a moron. She always has to talk in a way that shows she thinks her family is just so special, how only their family have so much food, her little brags. Why not just say "some of our lunch", she has to empathise how it is only ONE table, implying many more. The funny thing is though that Llani Belle posted a video and I didn't see any extra food anywhere šŸ¤”

Also, silly me for being surprised but I thought she may actually make an effort for Christmas and not wear her black shorts and crop top. Make an effort you absolute slob.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.