Kayla & Leah Itsines #8 Leah and Minge, Kayla and Teef, everything is a vibe pumped on beef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first pic was from a soli shoot after Gigi was born. The second her wedding day. Her wedding that she claims was one of the most monumental days of her life. Yet she appears to have made more effort for her soli shoot than her wedding day.
Wow, the weight gain is huge.

Reactions: 15
The first pic was from a soli shoot after Gigi was born. The second her wedding day. Her wedding that she claims was one of the most monumental days of her life. Yet she appears to have made more effort for her soli shoot than her wedding day.
Jeepers creepers, the size difference, far out

Reactions: 10
And she looks so much like Kayla in the Soli photo
Oh well, both are great reps for their businesses, one starves herself to keep those abs on show in crop tops and the other feeds herself on her overpriced chocolate weight gaining crap.

Reactions: 7
Long time lurker. It has taken me ages to get through the thread while still trying to keep up with the other threads I follow haha (#mumlife)

Just popped on to say HOLY tit what has Kayla done to her face??? Someone posted a photo of her a few pages back and I thought it was some sort of filter. She looks like a big puffer fish with the fillers.
I honestly haven’t seen her face for ages and I was blown away by how different she is. It’s NOT flattering at all.

Do all these influencers go to the same doctor? They all end up looking bloody awful.

Reactions: 20
I mean…I’m not fat shaming but could she expect anything less?! They’re both lazy slobs that overeat. Plain and simple 🤷🏽‍♀️
True, I've always been shocked by the amount of food that they have on display for their lunch feast get-togethers. I mean how many people are they feeding, all of Adelaide. And then the next day, she cooks more food. With that much food, there should be a huge amount of leftovers to last at least two more days. How can one sister be anorexic looking and the other putting on weight.

Reactions: 13
How can one sister be anorexic looking and the other putting on weight.
I mean to be fair my sister has always been 30-55kg but she had an eating disorder and then a drug use problem, which now that she's healthy she's at a 55-60kg, whereas I was always 60-65kg, until I went on Clomipramine and Prednisone, then ballooned out to 95kg, and my attempts at dieting *coughbarecough* saw me get to 108kg.
When I was at my smallest I was still known as the "fat sister" because next to my very slight framed sister I very much looked it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I mean to be fair my sister has always been 30-55kg but she had an eating disorder and then a drug use problem, which now that she's healthy she's at a 55-60kg, whereas I was always 60-65kg, until I went on Clomipramine and Prednisone, then ballooned out to 95kg, and my attempts at dieting *coughbarecough* saw me get to 108kg.
When I was at my smallest I was still known as the "fat sister" because next to my very slight framed sister I very much looked it.
I wish you the best health. Kayla's claim to faim was always her anorexic look. However she is older now and as a supposedly fitness 'queen' she looks very unhealthy with no muscle tone at all. She undereats, not promoting a healthy lifestyle at all. But then neither does Leah with all her food.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can someone get me Leah’s address so I can send Gigi a proper hat for Christmas. duck I cannot see her in that stupid-too-big cap one more time.

• Haha
She can huff and puff away at the gym all she wants but until they stop eating lamb feasts for 20 and chocolate maltodextrin every day she's only going to see things going in the opposite direction of what she wants

I googled 'does maltodextrin cause you to gain weight?" and the top results were from a body building forum of people using it to bulk up 😂
I commented this on their annoying tiktok ad and it got removed 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
You'll explode like a new year's eve firecracker with this festive dessert! Mmmm health.

The method says to eat it with yoghurt (or ice cream!) and berries also.
Screenshot_20221224-120736~2.png

• Wow
Reactions: 3
30kg. That must have been heart breaking to see her so frail.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
30kg. That must have been heart breaking to see her so frail.
Oh yeah, when anyone is that unwell it is awful, especially when they don't think they are! She was 17 years old and shopping in the children's section of Target at the height of her eating disorder.
Which is why it makes me so mad to see Leah suddenly chastising diet culture when her and her sister actively benefit financially from it! And as someone said earlier, neither of them are the model for good health!

Reactions: 5
You'll explode like a new year's eve firecracker with this festive dessert! Mmmm health.

The method says to eat it with yoghurt (or ice cream!) and berries also.
View attachment 1828615
I punched the ingredients into a nutrition calculator and this recipe is a mere 1050 calories WITHOUT the side of yoghurt or ice cream. Yikes Leah, you might want to rethink your afternoon snack... 🙃
Screenshot_20221224-213543.png

Wishing you lots of good health in 2023 ❤

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.