Kayla & Leah Itsines #8 Leah and Minge, Kayla and Teef, everything is a vibe pumped on beef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting there was absolutely no mention of bare in there, confirms what we've suspected, that she's going to let it die.

Also I see she's still irresponsibility letting Ricky out to wander at night.

Reactions: 9
Interesting there was absolutely no mention of bare in there, confirms what we've suspected, that she's going to let it die.

Also I see she's still irresponsibility letting Ricky out to wander at night.
How else will she kill all the "prick" birds if not for letting her cat wander about. She isn't just happy to let Bare die, but also as much fauna as possible!

Reactions: 7
Did they take any normal wedding pics where they are just standing there? In all the pics she’s bending and turning. Weird.
She's just trying to hide her body. First time I've seen her without those fugly oversized t-shirts, had no idea she was so overweight.

Reactions: 12
She's just trying to hide her body. First time I've seen her without those fugly oversized t-shirts, had no idea she was so overweight.
I swear she was much smaller even immediately post birth?!

It's clearly their over-indulgent diet and daily drinks of hot choc junk

Edit: I just went through her instagram and yep. It's in her face - her face was slimmer and less bloated looking even in pics of her at the hospital with Gigi

Last edited:
I swear she was much smaller even immediately post birth?!

It's clearly their over-indulgent diet and daily drinks of hot choc junk

Edit: I just went through her instagram and yep. It's in her face - her face was slimmer and less bloated looking even in pics of her at the hospital with Gigi
Fancy thinking drinking sugar-loaded drink just before bed was going to do anything other than out on weight. Still my favourite would have to be her going to the gym and just walking on the treadmill , whilst filming for insta. Not fooling anyone doll

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fancy thinking drinking sugar-loaded drink just before bed was going to do anything other than out on weight. Still my favourite would have to be her going to the gym and just walking on the treadmill , whilst filming for insta. Not fooling anyone doll
She can huff and puff away at the gym all she wants but until they stop eating lamb feasts for 20 and chocolate maltodextrin every day she's only going to see things going in the opposite direction of what she wants

I googled 'does maltodextrin cause you to gain weight?" and the top results were from a body building forum of people using it to bulk up 😂

I googled 'does maltodextrin cause you to gain weight?" and the top results were from a body building forum of people using it to bulk up 😂
Exactly what I have been saying. They should be targeting that market, given maltodextrin is like the first or second ingredient listed on their hot chocolate

Reactions: 6
Exactly what I have been saying. They should be targeting that market, given maltodextrin is like the first or second ingredient listed on their hot chocolate
They are onto a winner there!! I have a couple of potential marketing slogans for them.

Want to bulk up but can't sleep, try our delicious hot chocolate which will help you do both!

Or

Struggling to sleep, drink our delicious hot chocolate which has the added benefit of weight gain at no extra cost. Then buy our BARE lean guide to help you shift that unwanted weight and wear our super flattering Soli t-shirts while you do it, they come a great array or sizes and colours.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t understand how that smoked salmon dish is a recipe, it’s so basic no matter how many bizarre hand gestures Leah uses to try and convince us otherwise.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Criticises diet culture whilst actively participating AND profiting from it. Make it make sense, Leah.
Screenshot_20221223-105411.png

• Angry
Criticises diet culture whilst actively participating AND profiting from it. Make it make sense, Leah. View attachment 1826598
Sorry but Leah, lets call a spade a spade, youve put weight on, dont dig yourself into a hole, you are bigger than when you had Gigi. We are not bullying you, we are simply stating the facts that your Bare Guide and hot chocolate are doing absolutely nothing for you, plus, you huff and puff talking and walking, whatever it is your doing simply isnt working. Quit turning this onto us, youre the one selling a diet guide to vunerable souls, not us.

Reactions: 17
Lol she makes a living off bard guide ... a weight loss guide 😵💫 gurl you are part of the problem
Exactly! I have seen the posts on the FB bare lean group that is borderline eating disorder questions. The Itsines brand is directly associated with diet culture and eating disorder, she’s just upset that no one found her dress flattering. Leah, stop drinking bulking up agent and make full use of your fully equipped gym that you have in your warehouse. Otherwise, get out of Bare Lean altogether!

But BARE isn’t a diet- it’s a *lifestyle*.
duck right off. DELICIOUS meals to change your life (make you thin). Posting before (fat) and afters (thin!).
BARE is a dog whistle bullhorn for a diet. The AUDACITY to whine about diet culture- are you joking.

No one forced them to upload wedding photos- they wanted big pats on the back for being so super special and down to earth with a backyard wedding and it fell flat. Imagine feeling entitled to exclusive positivity when you profit off other women’s insecurities.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.