Kayla & Leah Itsines #8 Leah and Minge, Kayla and Teef, everything is a vibe pumped on beef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me who gets this strange feeling that the constant mentions of Gigi and how important she is and how Leah is happy she was part of the day are just over-compensation?
Like when you say something enough surely others (and yourself) will eventually believe it.

I dont know…. I just get a *vibe* (hehe)

sorry I went off track there. But I almost feel like Leah is trying to convince herself. The number of posts she’s done about howmuch has changed, things her and Mitch used to do, how she’s still coming to grips with things - makes me feel like she’s TRYING to convince us (and herself) that she’s happy and come to terms with being a mum, but isn’t quite there yet

there’s no shame in that. So many people struggle. It’s a massive adjustment - I’m only making it now myself. It justall feels odd…

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well, Leah. Perhaps if you had actually gone shopping for a dress, and got fitted properly and worn the correct style for your body, your boobs wouldn’t be hanging out. Instead you chose to be a cheapskate and buy some cheap slip online, and now you’re going to suffer the consequences of forever hating your wedding photos.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well, Leah. Perhaps if you had actually gone shopping for a dress, and got fitted properly and worn the correct style for your body, your boobs wouldn’t be hanging out. Instead you chose to be a cheapskate and buy some cheap slip online, and now you’re going to suffer the consequences of forever hating your wedding photos.
Yep, exactly 🤢🤢 Leah it looked bloody awful in every photo not just this one 😄😄

Reactions: 12
More wedding photos, in case we missed it the first time. The candles look nice. That's it

Is it just me who gets this strange feeling that the constant mentions of Gigi and how important she is and how Leah is happy she was part of the day are just over-compensation?
Like when you say something enough surely others (and yourself) will eventually believe it.

I dont know…. I just get a *vibe* (hehe)

sorry I went off track there. But I almost feel like Leah is trying to convince herself. The number of posts she’s done about howmuch has changed, things her and Mitch used to do, how she’s still coming to grips with things - makes me feel like she’s TRYING to convince us (and herself) that she’s happy and come to terms with being a mum, but isn’t quite there yet

there’s no shame in that. So many people struggle. It’s a massive adjustment - I’m only making it now myself. It justall feels odd…
Agree, anyone who is trying too hard is hiding the truth. Now that Mitch's attention is divided between her and the baby she is not coping. She is used to having all the attention. And we all know how busy her days, not.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Leah had gained some serious weight lately
It's the maltodextrin! I take back the accusations of her faking drinking her hot chocolates, because she's bulked up like the protagonist of a highschool sports film trying to enter the next weight class before the big competition.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine a company doing an ad for your home and you can’t even be fucked to do your hair or wear some decent clothes. Wow.
And the slouching on the couch - sit the duck up.

Reactions: 9
Imagine a company doing an ad for your home and you can’t even be fucked to do your hair or wear some decent clothes. Wow.
And the slouching on the couch - sit the duck up.
They are SLOBS!
And isn’t it funny how they have been in the house a while now and what have we actually see of the house? Her living room floor with Gigi rolling around, her stove top and the gross food she “cooks” and her wardrobe???
Why have we literally never seen those dining room chairs? Or the couch? Or the bathroom?

Reactions: 8
They are SLOBS!
And isn’t it funny how they have been in the house a while now and what have we actually see of the house? Her living room floor with Gigi rolling around, her stove top and the gross food she “cooks” and her wardrobe???
Why have we literally never seen those dining room chairs? Or the couch? Or the bathroom?
I’ve seen so much of the bathroom I hope I never see it again

• Haha
This looks like it has split or curdled?! She really needs to go hit up the local TAFE and do her certificate in commercial cookery. JFC, no wonder G didn't want to eat it. Hehe
Screenshot_20221222-151239.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She asked that question herself so she could indirectly answer us here.
Hi Leah 👋🏻 answer this too please, if you loved your dress so much why did you admit that you used text over a photo to cover it up a few days ago? Be consistent

I actually get a *vibe* hehe lol that Leah just couldn’t be bothered going for a fitting. Whether she’s insecure about her weight or just couldn’t be apart from Mitch for an hour, I just feel this is the only explanation. Money is not a problem. I got married a couple of months ago and I spent probably 10x the amount Leah did on my wedding dress and I saved that up for a year. I just don’t understand? It was so rushed and to be home acting like nothing has changed and not off enjoying it with your new husband is just off. She needs help. And her new husband will never admit that to her. Just cares about cashing those $$$

Reactions: 15
new product launch every month?? What the duck will they be selling? How much siudgey hot choc do people need? And crappy Soli tees??
My thoughts exactly, how many products do they already, and they can barely manage them. Leah, you don't need to be all things to all people. Choose your product and focus on that, be the expert that everyone goes to. Ask your sister, she appears to have been relatively successful at that.

Did they take any normal wedding pics where they are just standing there? In all the pics she’s bending and turning. Weird.

My thoughts exactly, how many products do they already, and they can barely manage them. Leah, you don't need to be all things to all people. Choose your product and focus on that, be the expert that everyone goes to. Ask your sister, she appears to have been relatively successful at that.
agreed. Also WHY new products? For money of course I’m guessing - not because they’ve been working for months on unique product development or providing a solution that people want and need.

As for a podcast… omg. Competitive landscape and you need a point of view, something to say, be able to hold a discussion. Successful podcasts are either thought provoking, insightful, funny, entertaining or really unique in some way. What on earth are they going to bring to the table???! Ripping off peoples tik tok pranks??

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.