Kayla & Leah Itsines #7 Leah’s greasy, Mitch is a dik, Kayla’s a lost cause & Teef is ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Def trolling us. Hahahahahah 😑 Also fakest sip ever 😑
She can’t even keep up with her own tit - she drinks the hot chocolate on her “night off” so she has a good sleep, but then she also drinks it on her “night on” so she can get back to sleep easily after the night feed.
Pick a lane and stick to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh I wish I could afford to duck out and replace a broken vacuum with a bleeping dyson?! After just buying a pizza oven?! I’m sorry as someone who literally has to save for a significant amount of time to afford something like that, it really boils my blood!! How out of touch and that dumb scrunchy face, makes me want to punch Mitch
Honestly Dyson is the most useless vacuum for the home even more so with kids and dogs (sand and fur). You literally are just paying for the brands name, doesn’t suck, worst ergonomics and the battery life fails so quickly. The amount they cost for average quality.
Better to get a Pacvac backpack vacuum! Aussie owner company that actually works for much less of the price.

Reactions: 11
Honestly Dyson is the most useless vacuum for the home even more so with kids and dogs (sand and fur). You literally are just paying for the brands name, doesn’t suck, worst ergonomics and the battery life fails so quickly. The amount they cost for average quality.
Better to get a Pacvac backpack vacuum! Aussie owner company that actually works for much less of the price.
I’ve had my Dyson v7 animal for almost 3 years and it’s honestly great. Still works as well as it did when I bought it.
Battery life fails quick if you use it on max power mode from the start which is just unnecessary.

Also not a new account, but since the update I can’t log in to my usual one.

Reactions: 7
Def trolling us. Hahahahahah 😑 Also fakest sip ever 😑
If she is trolling us (which I also think she is), then how embarrassing for her. At the end of the day it’s just going to cause more people to become irritated by her and lead them here. On ya Leah👏

Reactions: 12
Powderpuff girls on soli account. Are they asking to get sued at this point??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she looks the same tbh...on the right the top is a bit folded up to change the look of proportions and also black is slimming...
Looks like these pics are taken on the same day but the T-shirt has been pushed up

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.