Kayla & Leah Itsines #7 Leah’s greasy, Mitch is a dik, Kayla’s a lost cause & Teef is ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I hope it’s a girl too! But yep I agree she knows already.
Apparently if you have a boy it’s because your swimmers a lazy (not sure if it’s true and no offence to others that have boys but I’m rolling with it)
Yes she totally knows and is acting all smug like it’s her intuition!

I don’t know why that whole family have a “boys are best” mentality but Teef strikes me as someone who would want a son for all his *cough* manly hobbies like trucks. Poor Arna! She always seems so much happier with Tobi and Rachel…

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Leah’s constant use of ‘haha’ makes me want to stop laughing altogether….in all seriousness, I didn’t realise how irritating it was for someone to laugh after they say something that is simply not funny. I’ve been guilty of this. Not anymore. Thanks Leah, again you make me want to be a better person.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why are the teeth whitening experts in Brisbane again? I dont follow either of them, I just check in.. anyone know why theyre there?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Leah’s constant use of ‘haha’ makes me want to stop laughing altogether….in all seriousness, I didn’t realise how irritating it was for someone to laugh after they say something that is simply not funny. I’ve been guilty of this. Not anymore. Thanks Leah, again you make me want to be a better person.
Always remember hehe its such a vibe haha.

I can't deal 😑😑😑

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes she totally knows and is acting all smug like it’s her intuition!

I don’t know why that whole family have a “boys are best” mentality but Teef strikes me as someone who would want a son for all his *cough* manly hobbies like trucks. Poor Arna! She always seems so much happier with Tobi and Rachel…
She definitely knows. Im not sure why but with all her nonesense of falling pregnant i do also suspect her using IVF for gender selection

Reactions: 7
Hi Leah, while you're thinking it's funny to use hehe and haha even more to 'troll' the forum, and staying a dirty ball of grease, and avoiding taking accountability for being a total scam and taking money for it, your credibility is down the drain. I was once a neutral follower. Mindlessly scrolling and perhaps having some semblance of recognition that you're honestly working hard to carve out your own way in life. However, your lack of maturing in the face of a growing personal life and the unhinged behavior that you choose to post to the world has seen me unfollowing you and even despising you and the rest of your family. Consider that for a moment. A complete stranger who has such an intense dislike for another stranger based on what you choose to share with the world. It's your making, not bullying. I pity your grandparents and dad who are involuntarily exposed to this and their credibility now also tainted. Why would you do that to your dad? Obviously an introvert and as a teacher, someone who understands how important reputation is. By default you and Kayla cast a shadow on him. Your mum, we'll, the snippets that I've seen from her - swearing and egging you on. Meh, not a fan. Consider the responsibility that social media is putting on those who choose to make their lives public. It's going to stay available for the rest of time. Choose wisely.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh I wish I could afford to duck out and replace a broken vacuum with a bleeping dyson?! After just buying a pizza oven?! I’m sorry as someone who literally has to save for a significant amount of time to afford something like that, it really boils my blood!! How out of touch and that dumb scrunchy face, makes me want to punch Mitch

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Oh I wish I could afford to duck out and replace a broken vacuum with a bleeping dyson?! After just buying a pizza oven?! I’m sorry as someone who literally has to save for a significant amount of time to afford something like that, it really boils my blood!! How out of touch and that dumb scrunchy face, makes me want to punch Mitch
Dyson offer repairs and upgrade/trade in discounts if you call them. More money than sense with these two.

Reactions: 12
Right? The keyboard has started to fail on my 7 year old laptop (as well as some other minor issues). I'll be buying a plug in keyboard to extend the life of my laptop while I save up to replace it. Wish I could duck out and just drop 3k to replace it (I need a very specific machine for the work I do)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
And there is Despicable with a triple hahaha to show her immaturity. Leah, you simply drive more and more people here sweetie. Grow up. Money won't buy class or integrity. Yes, will make you happy on a superficial level but you'll remain empty until you and Mitch have sorted out your inner tit.

Dumb and Dumber....?
How UNORIGINAL! Like a few billion others?

Reactions: 7
Especially when their cash comes from scamming people through BARE or selling absolute garbage Alibaba products.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
God I hope it’s a girl too! But yep I agree she knows already.
Apparently if you have a boy it’s because your swimmers a lazy (not sure if it’s true and no offence to others that have boys but I’m rolling with it)
Hi Pot, meet Kettle.
Literally everything Leah does infringes copyright. You would think Kayla would say something to her, but clearly she has no idea what intellectual property is and its not her that initiate the lawsuit.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.