Kayla & Leah Itsines #7 Leah’s greasy, Mitch is a dik, Kayla’s a lost cause & Teef is ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she looks the same tbh...on the right the top is a bit folded up to change the look of proportions and also black is slimming...
I mean there's less space between her leg and the cabinet on the left than there was in the pink leggings picture...

Also black is a slimming colour. Why the f would she not wear the exact same outfit in the exact same way if she's trying to do 'progress' pics. Also also, 8 weeks is a long time to show weight loss. She could have been down at LEAST 10-16lbs if she was exerting the bare minimum effort which should be instantly noticeable

Reactions: 14
I think she looks the same tbh...on the right the top is a bit folded up to change the look of proportions and also black is slimming...
Before and after photos should be taken in the same clothing otherwise as we can see here, it can look decieving. Also her posture helps in the second picture, in addition to the slimming black leggings. So misleading, also how do we know these are before and after???

Reactions: 15
EACEB2EB-AA88-47C6-B1AB-AB86111B8C1A.jpeg

Just noticed Kayla’s comment on this post. Maybe it’s just me but everything thing she says just comes off as so bitchy and arrogant. Maybe she thinks being a know it all is cute, but most people exit that stage by 13 years old.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1606892
Just noticed Kayla’s comment on this post. Maybe it’s just me but everything thing she says just comes off as so bitchy and arrogant. Maybe she thinks being a know it all is cute, but most people exit that stage by 13 years old.
Kayla is the least humble person I've ever known of and I can imagine with the little bragging like that, that she would always remind her family of what she's done for them. If I was in her position, I would be happy to help my family and then see them succeed but I just don't get that feeling from Kayla. She wants to remind them that she's the best.

Also, has anyone listened to the podcast Tobi advertised yesterday? The graphic said something about leaving a 400m business which I guess confirms they did sell it for 400m. I know the media previously reported they but then some comments said that it was far less than that. Kayla does not deserve 200m. Nice to see all the good she's doing in the world with her fortune... you know her gas guzzling car, being shipped all over the world and all. Not a charity or donation in sight.

I wonder if their silence is due to Ace passing 😔

Reactions: 15
Also, has anyone listened to the podcast Tobi advertised yesterday? The graphic said something about leaving a 400m business which I guess confirms they did sell it for 400m. I know the media previously reported they but then some comments said that it was far less than that. Kayla does not deserve 200m. Nice to see all the good she's doing in the world with her fortune... you know her gas guzzling car, being shipped all over the world and all. Not a charity or donation in sight.
Yes. It was really fascinating, he spoke about his stumbles and successes and what he learned along the way. He talks a lot about why they changed the name to sweat and brought on other trainers (key man risk, having just Kayla as the key person wouldn't grow the business and was a barrier to investors coming on board). He talked a bit about looking at everything as an investment, and listed examples, one being "you purchase a table - that's an investment."
That made me laugh. He was talking about investing, return of investment and basically mismanaging investments.
Definitely worth a listen even to have it on in the background.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Kayla was a millionaire before she was 30, she doesn’t know what work is and therefore has come off like an absolute tosser. She can claim to be humble all she wants but she is still better than everyone in her opinion even though she gets around in track pants and jumpers. tit you wear at home in winter when you’re hungover…. Oh that’s right bleep doesn’t drink. It’s been a while since she reminded us

• Haha
With Leah’s wedding coming up in Feb I’m predicting she will run another two challenges before then (one for Christmas and one for wedding shredding). Knowing how ‘pumped’ she has been for previous challenges, which haven’t given her great results, maybe she should try a different approach 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
With Leah’s wedding coming up in Feb I’m predicting she will run another two challenges before then (one for Christmas and one for wedding shredding). Knowing how ‘pumped’ she has been for previous challenges, which haven’t given her great results, maybe she should try a different approach 🤷🏻‍♀️
I wonder if she will wear her sweater instead of a wedding dress..hehe

• Haha
Reactions: 29
You shouldn't need to find the workouts to lose weight on BARE. The balanced tailored diet plan is supposed to be perfect and you lose weight as you are eating less. Such a sham.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You shouldn't need to find the workouts to lose weight on BARE. The balanced tailored diet plan is supposed to be perfect and you lose weight as you are eating less. Such a sham.
Having looked at the guide most women would only lose weight from working out. Average BMR for a woman is around 1800 calories. The guides seem to average around 1700-1800 calories per day, sometimes more depending on the meals you choose. Weight loss is simple calories in / calories out. Unless you burn additional calories with working out you simply won’t lose weight, the guide is way too calorie dense.

All you’d need to do for that plan is make all main meals 400-500 calories, breakfasts all 300 calories and then snacks 200 calories. That would be around 1500 calories per day and for the average woman a calorie deficit. Idk why the dietician who looked at this plan couldn’t achieve this.

Any time this is brought up in the Facebook group people are told to ‘just trust the process’ even though Leah has never clarified what this ‘process’ is and for anyone who has taken the time to look at the calorie information they can clearly see the ‘process’ is bogus.

Reactions: 16
Sad to see none of the members on the fb group have visible results from the 8 week challenge! Such a scam

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
It's very telling that the average amount of weight lost for those that did lose weight is 2kg. That's what, 250g a week? 😬

Well, Leah, here's some results for you. I have been seeing my dietitian for 12 weeks, and had a 3 week holiday in that 12 weeks where I absolutely did not deprive my self.
At my follow up appointment on the weekend I have OFFICIALLY lost the weight I gained using BARE, and am back under 100kg. Total loss of 11kg so far. Still a way to go but I am relieved that it's headed in the right direction and that I shifted my BARE weight.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
It's very telling that the average amount of weight lost for those that did lose weight is 2kg. That's what, 250g a week? 😬

Well, Leah, here's some results for you. I have been seeing my dietitian for 12 weeks, and had a 3 week holiday in that 12 weeks where I absolutely did not deprive my self.
At my follow up appointment on the weekend I have OFFICIALLY lost the weight I gained using BARE, and am back under 100kg. Total loss of 11kg so far. Still a way to go but I am relieved that it's headed in the right direction and that I shifted my BARE weight.
Great job!! 👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If I’m going to take anything Leah says seriously about this bare challenge and her actually losing weight, I want to see crop and undies photos just like everyone else in the group is sharing. No excuses.

• Heart

You’re convincing me to see a dietitian, that’s a great result.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.