Kayla & Leah Itsines #7 Leah’s greasy, Mitch is a dik, Kayla’s a lost cause & Teef is ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahahahaha Kayla, omg Arna is so funny pointing at the lobster on the menu 😂😂

Except there is no lobster at Hellenika. It looks like Arna is pointing at the banquet options (and has opted for the most reasonably priced $75 pp option lol). And so what if Arna wants lobster? Let her try it. It's not like they can't afford it or are reading the room and toning down their spending.

Also why not just post the cute photo of Arna and leave it at that? Kayla is so cringe, she should refrain from any attempts at being "funny" 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It
Hahahahahahaha Kayla, omg Arna is so funny pointing at the lobster on the menu 😂😂

Except there is no lobster at Hellenika. It looks like Arna is pointing at the banquet options (and has opted for the most reasonably priced $75 pp option lol). And so what if Arna wants lobster? Let her try it. It's not like they can't afford it or are reading the room and toning down their spending.

Also why not just post the cute photo of Arna and leave it at that? Kayla is so cringe, she should refrain from any attempts at being "funny" 🙄
It looks to me like Arna is actually pointing at a totally different menu to that one?

Reactions: 2
Also, is it just me or is it kinda weird that Leah and Mitch used their house as the backdrop when filming the reel for the new Soli collection? Like the models are jumping all over their bed, fake brushing their hair in their bathroom, eating in their kitchen, playing with their dogs...
Tax claim is my guess!

Reactions: 4
I love how Kayla is now on the defence over 🦞lobstergate 🦞For everyone who asked if we got Arna the lobster, "absolutely not... Ain't nobody buying a lobster for their kid!"

Can you read the bleeping room Kayla? There are lots of families out there right now who are struggling to afford just the basics, and probably going without meals so their kids can eat.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.