Kayla & Leah Itsines #4 All cash, no class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I spy only 4 BARE dinners, and from the looks of things, 2 dinners out. Can only assume Sunday is the same…can’t believe she needed her extra limb to help her come up with that. FFS.

Stick a fork in me, I’m done. You’re so right! 🤦🏼‍♀️ I also don’t like her reasoning that illness = baby girl. I’m pregnant with a girl at the moment and haven’t had a day of morning sickness / nausea / food aversion. Any excuse to bring Arna down. I really feel for this kid more and more.
And I’m pregnant with a boy right now and have been sick as a dog for many many weeks (months now). And will not be blaming him and saying he is troublesome in his life because of how my body is naturally going through this process.
She just seems to use any excuse to be rude about her daughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I hope it's another girl.

Can you imagine just how awful and entitled this clan will raise a boy!? The future world doesn't need someone like that on the planet

Reactions: 18
We're getting close to needing a new thread, are we rolling with something with Jae Itsines and Mitch Itsines in it.. I think we can all agree the possiblities are endless!

Reactions: 14
And I’m pregnant with a boy right now and have been sick as a dog for many many weeks (months now). And will not be blaming him and saying he is troublesome in his life because of how my body is naturally going through this process.
Oh you poor thing - hang in there, mumma. On the bright side, while you’re feeling rubbish, at least the Itsines duds give this forum enough material to keep you entertained.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
We're getting close to needing a new thread, are we rolling with something with Jae Itsines and Mitch Itsines in it.. I think we can all agree the possiblities are endless!
"Hehehe Jae and Mitch Istines"

Says so much with so little 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Gunna hehehe put hehehe Gigi to bed hehe and then hehe we’re gunna watch a movie heheh like we’re so random hehehehe

omfg. I cannot with the hehe’s and the haha’s anymore!
Now shes whinging Mitch is watching the footy so no movie. Does she know she can still watch a movie on her own without the hemorrhoid attached to her 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ also, sorry but she looks dirty as tonight. Go have a bath and wash yourself Leah, you look like a grot.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh you poor thing - hang in there, mumma. On the bright side, while you’re feeling rubbish, at least the Itsines duds give this forum enough material to keep you entertained.
Now that’s a good point. I was so sick when I was pregnant and was bedridden. I actually ran out of shows to watch and things to Google, this forum would have kept me thoroughly entertained though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Now shes whinging Mitch is watching the footy so no movie. Does she know she can still watch a movie on her own without the hemorrhoid attached to her 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ also, sorry but she looks dirty as tonight. Go have a bath and wash yourself Leah, you look like a grot.
She just looks like this all the time. I don’t understand how someone can CONSTANTLY look so dishevelled!? If that was me, my family (and if not them, then definitely my husband) would actually intervene and suggest I maybe tidy up a bit. There is absolutely a time and a place for looking “comfy” but every day of your life in the public eye is not it. My husband works 12+ hr days running his own business and I work and am also a mother and guess what - I still find time to shower and dress myself like a self-respecting human! I don’t see how she thinks slopping around is a good business choice. NOTHING about her screams “healthy and fit”.

Reactions: 13
Kayla & Leah Itsines #5 Jae & Mitch Itsines got their baby mummas locked down. So giddy with excitement it's protection dogs all round!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Hope you have a smooth rest of pregnancy ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Kayla’s latest post just gives off “I got pregnant so I had more insta content”

Reactions: 10
I hope it's another girl.

Can you imagine just how awful and entitled this clan will raise a boy!? The future world doesn't need someone like that on the planet
I hope its another girl too just soo that itsines page does another slander post.

Apparently Kayla has filmed her pregnancy 😂😂😂 shes dying to have that influencer life. If its anything like her outfit videos it will be her holding up scan pictures or her pee stick for 6 months straight

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Thank you! You’re right, it is a great distraction and this group makes me snort out loud with laughter haha

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She just looks like this all the time. I don’t understand how someone can CONSTANTLY look so dishevelled!? If that was me, my family (and if not them, then definitely my husband) would actually intervene and suggest I maybe tidy up a bit. There is absolutely a time and a place for looking “comfy” but every day of your life in the public eye is not it. My husband works 12+ hr days running his own business and I work and am also a mother and guess what - I still find time to shower and dress myself like a self-respecting human! I don’t see how she thinks slopping around is a good business choice. NOTHING about her screams “healthy and fit”.
Her looking disheveled and not losing weight just shows that they don't actually care about helping people lose weight or creating this brand. Bare is just to get them more money and a pool. Trust me I am around her body size and that is fine! However, if she really wanted to help people like she claimed she would use this guide for six months and try to lose weight before selling it to see if it actually works and to be an example that it works. I feel really bad for the people on Facebook who probably became empowered to become healthy and they are eating 2300+ calories for only two meals. They are set up to fail and will be discouraged from losing weight for another 6-12 months. It’s really problematic what she is doing and I am really not saying she needs to lose a lot of weight. She just needs to be more mindful that this is the type of product she is trying to sell and she is messing with a lot of people by not atleast realizing it should NOT be marketed to help people lose any amount of weight. She should have sold it as just a cook book. I really feel for the people who have bought these books. Like someone else said it would be a better use of money by getting a personal dietician to help them out… I wish we could spread this to her followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
- Itsines Insecurities
- The adventures of the Itsines Protection Pets and Sperm Pets (haha gross)
- Itsines Family Fails

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Out of curiosity how tall is Leah? She seems quite small on stories but maybe she’s way taller in real life?

Reactions: 1
I bet Kayla got pregnant for content. She was getting under 10k likes on things and this will not only get people engaged again but she'll be able to make the shift to influencer more easily because there's a big shift in her life so it won't seem as random as it did when she started doing clothing videos. They probably thought we'll have kids one day, let's do it now for content. I am sure Arna was purely for content so she could do pregnancy.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.