Kayla & Leah Itsines #4 All cash, no class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amen sister 🙌🙌🙌
Everything you said was spot on, well done. Especially the app part, they put me in a bad mood this morning with their stupid baby talk and reading your part regarding the app just pissed me off even more because its just so true, Mitch Itsines isnt all brains at all when it comes to business, please, that wimp puts a question box on his lame instagram page and asks his followers for advice hahahaha 😆😆
Upon reflection, that was quite the rant, yet I have so much more to say 😂
Leah, darling, you look dirty and oily all day, everyday.
BOOM! Exactly! Not fooling anyone
You're right, it looks terrible. And it's just dirt surrounding everything, I wonder if they're going to put bark or rocks or anything else in there. Either way, that will be a witch to weed with the weird mishmash of scattered plants
Just as they think they’re entrepreneurs and winners at all things business (*cough*bullshit*cough), they clearly think they’re landscapers too. Absolute joke.

…I think it’s time for me to put my phone away 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also concerning that her scar is hurting 5 months post partum? I’ve only had one c section but that can’t be normal surely? Also if you are doing scar tissue massage it doesn’t take pain away and can actually make it tender and feel uncomfortable (but ultimately works to break down scar tissue and aid healing in the long run), so I’m really confused.. I can’t tell if she just lies for content or if there’s something wrong with her scar..
I’ve also had a c-sec and definitely had no pain past the usual 4-6 weeks. My bet is she didn’t rest and let it heal properly from the start because she just HAD to get back to WeRk

Reactions: 12
Upon reflection, that was quite the rant, yet I have so much more to say 😂

BOOM! Exactly! Not fooling anyone

Just as they think they’re entrepreneurs and winners at all things business (*cough*bullshit*cough), they clearly think they’re landscapers too. Absolute joke.

…I think it’s time for me to put my phone away 😂
No, please, continue your rant lol, we are all here for eachother 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Quick story to let us all know she’s washed her hair (at long last).

Tell us you read here without telling us you read here 👋
But she never seems to blow dry it? I would be cold af and have a headache if I didn’t blow dry my hair!! And thats no offence to anyone else that doesn’t! She just seems lazy and cbf, much like with other things to do with her appearance.

Reactions: 4
But she never seems to blow dry it? I would be cold af and have a headache if I didn’t blow dry my hair!! And thats no offence to anyone else that doesn’t! She just seems lazy and cbf, much like with other things to do with her appearance.
I never blow dry my hair unless i need to leave the house. Its actually not good for your hair! Haha i can confirm that i never get a cold and the wet hair actually puts me to sleep *hiiiides*

I never blow dry my hair unless i need to leave the house. Its actually not good for your hair! Haha i can confirm that i never get a cold and the wet hair actually puts me to sleep *hiiiides*

Haha! No need to hide - I’m guilty of leaving my hair to dry on its own too! 😂 but I do hate the feeling of wet hair!

This was just l more an observation about Leah’s general lack of effort in things!

Reactions: 4
Leah definitely reads here *Hi Leah!*
She’s scrubbed herself clean and no longer looking like a slob kebab..

I’m laughing because I was one of them 😂
Well shes actually done her hair and makeup and said twice that shes going for a walk today so lets all give a big shout to her shall we - Good Afternoon Leah, you look much more respectable today darl 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well shes actually done her hair and makeup and said twice that shes going for a walk today so lets all give a big shout to her shall we - Good Afternoon Leah, you look much more respectable today darl 👍
Lol what a shocker 🤣 I think she was filming content.

• Haha
New thread time, suggestions below:

Un(B)alanced (A)nd Un(R)ealistic - (E)verywhere the Itsines go, their shadows go too.

Love at first sight when Mitch and Jae found their Its(dollar)sines $$$

Kayla & Leah Itsines #5 Jae and Mitch itsines lock down their banks with babies and rings

Kayla & Leah Itsines #5 Protection dogs for a couple of flogs; hurry up Jae Junior we need more followers sooner! Leah & Mitch hehehe hahaha (all the way to the bank)

Reactions: 5
New thread time, suggestions below:

Un(B)alanced (A)nd Un(R)ealistic - (E)verywhere the Itsines go, their shadows go too.

Kayla & Leah Itsines #5 Jae and Mitch itsines lock down their banks with babies and rings

Kayla & Leah Itsines #5 Protection dogs for a couple of flogs; hurry up Jae Junior we need more followers sooner! Leah & Mitch hehehe hahaha (all the way to the bank)
Definately the lock down their banks because thats EXACTLY what those douche bags did

Reactions: 5
My vote Kayla & Leah Itsines #5 Jae and Mitch itsines lock down their banks with babies and rings

So that when people google us it comes up 🤣

Reactions: 12
MY FAVOURITE

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.