Kayla & Leah Itsines #4 All cash, no class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok everyone, I screenshot this, we are going to be checking back everyday to see if she sticks to it!!! Ill be watching like a hawk. Lets see if she shares dinners with us, theyll be reading here so know we are onto them so we might just get sludge water fake sip videos instead šŸ˜‚
Ummmm beef for dinner 4 nights in a row? Balanced diet much? lol

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Burnside based on an ad she placed online for a nanny
Tell us more.

It is not Burnside but I don't feel comfortable sharing the suburb just because there could be some crazies about... although with all those protection dogs they should be okay šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I hadnā€™t bothered posting the ad as it was pretty not that interesting (and they were actually offering $5/hour more than most people in that group) but here it is.
Return to work? They never stopped. Not even when she was in hospital

Reactions: 15
New title suggestion:

Un(B)alanced (A)nd Un(R)ealistic - (E)verywhere the Itsines go, their shadows go too.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I get Leahā€™s got her ā€œ 15 big fat extended greek family overā€ over but that spread of food is overkill. It makes me so uncomfortable that she showcases all of it considering there are people out there who can barely put food on the table because of the increasing costs of living. Read the bleeping room. And I bet none of that is from BARE (another excuse to start tomorrow..).

Reactions: 19
I get Leahā€™s got her ā€œ 15 big fat extended greek family overā€ over but that spread of food is overkill. It makes me so uncomfortable that she showcases all of it considering there are people out there who can barely put food on the table because of the increasing costs of living. Read the bleeping room. And I bet none of that is from BARE (another excuse to start tomorrow..).
15 people isnt huge Leah. We are a family of 5, my parents, 2, my sisters family is 4, my brothers family is 4. Thats just my immediate family and not even my inlaws which is another 7. Its a regular size gathering Leah, youre nothing special at all sweetheart. I do hope she cleaned herself up, she was looking absolutely atrocious earlier

Reactions: 14
15 people isnt huge Leah. We are a family of 5, my parents, 2, my sisters family is 4, my brothers family is 4. Thats just my immediate family and not even my inlaws which is another 7. Its a regular size gathering Leah, youre nothing special at all sweetheart. I do hope she cleaned herself up, she was looking absolutely atrocious earlier
So true, when my brothers and I gather for dinner plus their families including my parents, that would make 19 people and that is just the immediate family catching up for dinner. Nothing special Leah

Reactions: 8
She's legit never cooks anything interesting. I think I've seen that lamb about 1 million times. Boooooring.

And 15 people is not big. Also you do not need that much food (coming from a chronic over caterer)

I thought the same thing re: cleaning herself up. Her pappou turned up with a smart jacket so you can assume the rest of her ā€œbig ass Greek familyā€ (fking please - if I was to invite my Greek family, thereā€™s no way Iā€™d be able to fit them around a dinner and trestle tableā€¦Iā€™d be pumped if it was only 15 people, but I digress) put some kind of effort in too. By the looks of it, sheā€™s kept her unwashed hair in her unkept bun and the oversized jumper sheā€™s worn all day is still making an appearance.

Sorry, but I donā€™t care if you have a 5 month old - itā€™s actually not that hard nor is it an excuse. Your partner (or live in housemaid aka Anna) is home and can look after Gigi for 15mins while you get your tit together. For me, this goes beyond a ā€œbig Greek family get togetherā€ā€¦

She justifies her inability to build an app for her followers because of the huge investment. Imagine if she had an ounce of professionalism to attract actual investors. It goes beyond the product you put on the market. Investors invest in the person - sheā€™d have no chance.

Reactions: 14
I thought the same thing re: cleaning herself up. Her pappou turned up with a smart jacket so you can assume the rest of her ā€œbig ass Greek familyā€ (fking please - if I was to invite my Greek family, thereā€™s no way Iā€™d be able to fit them around a dinner and trestle tableā€¦Iā€™d be pumped if it was only 15 people, but I digress) put some kind of effort in too. By the looks of it, sheā€™s kept her unwashed hair in her unkept bun and the oversized jumper sheā€™s worn all day is still making an appearance.

Sorry, but I donā€™t care if you have a 5 month old - itā€™s actually not that hard nor is it an excuse. Your partner (or live in housemaid aka Anna) is home and can look after Gigi for 15mins while you get your tit together. For me, this goes beyond a ā€œbig Greek family get togetherā€ā€¦

She justifies her inability to build an app for her followers because of the huge investment. Imagine if she had an ounce of professionalism to attract actual investors. It goes beyond the product you put on the market. Investors invest in the person - sheā€™d have no chance.
Amen sister šŸ™ŒšŸ™ŒšŸ™Œ
Everything you said was spot on, well done. Especially the app part, they put me in a bad mood this morning with their stupid baby talk and reading your part regarding the app just pissed me off even more because its just so true, Mitch Itsines isnt all brains at all when it comes to business, please, that wimp puts a question box on his lame instagram page and asks his followers for advice hahahaha šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

Quick story to let us all know sheā€™s washed her hair (at long last).

Tell us you read here without telling us you read here šŸ‘‹

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Seriously this looks so bad! Why do they think dumping that giant plant in the middle of a bunch of random cement circles look good? It would look way better if it was all grass, the fence painted white and the same bird of paradise plants along the fence as a feature wall. Or even crazy pave. I donā€™t understand what theyā€™re trying to go for!

Attachments

cute that she thinks itā€™s only at night time
Also concerning that her scar is hurting 5 months post partum? Iā€™ve only had one c section but that canā€™t be normal surely? Also if you are doing scar tissue massage it doesnā€™t take pain away and can actually make it tender and feel uncomfortable (but ultimately works to break down scar tissue and aid healing in the long run), so Iā€™m really confused.. I canā€™t tell if she just lies for content or if thereā€™s something wrong with her scar..

Seriously this looks so bad! Why do they think dumping that giant plant in the middle of a bunch of random cement circles look good? It would look way better if it was all grass, the fence painted white and the same bird of paradise plants along the fence as a feature wall. Or even crazy pave. I donā€™t understand what theyā€™re trying to go for!
You're right, it looks terrible. And it's just dirt surrounding everything, I wonder if they're going to put bark or rocks or anything else in there. Either way, that will be a witch to weed with the weird mishmash of scattered plants

I don't think they know either. It is pretty obvious that they have no creativity, or style. Everything is so bland and not very well thought out. Their home seems to be just like the business!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.