Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Biggest downgrade I’ve ever seen on the socials in the influencer world. Getting knocked up bu this fugly lazy Billy Madison toddler of a man and getting engaged to preserve any trickle of “good Greek girl” persona to stop the Greek grandparent’s heart from stopping from shock.

You can’t even compare Tobi and Rachel anymore, they are far off the charts in comparison.

this is just getting worse and worse. Like I started realising she lacks class a couple years ago but really entering trashy Katie Price territory now. Fark me!!! 😂😂😂🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 40

gotobedkate

Jae.. Bro, just shut up and just say you want a cool dog and protection sport seems fun.

Jae’s a desperate beta male trying to convince himself he’s John Wick. The whole ‘I gotta protect my woman’ while holding his hand out for money is honestly so pathetic😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

twodotohh

Out of their whole engagement and pregnancy announcement thing, the person I’m most happy for us Tobi. Congratulations Tobi

• Haha
Reactions: 36

greenleaf22

Okay last post for a little while 🤣 but she is such a terrible mum. The only reason she put Arna in her bio is so she could put her baby in there. She makes me sick.
Woooow you are 100% right! She only cared about having Jae’s name in her bio until she got pregnant with his kid. Arna is just a prop for Kayla to use when it suits her for financial gain. Sickening. She is honestly the worst...lol this is literally her:

Kayla Itsines: A “Fitness Instagram influencer” who tries to act like she’s a wholesome young woman (especially because she doesn’t drink 🙄) who inspires girls and empowers them…

what she actually is: an arrogant/stupid air head who was completely useless without Tobi, gets engaged to him, has his kid, leaves the relationship 5 minutes later, dumps her kid at her parents every 5 seconds and complains like fuck to everyone about her child’s natural behaviour (tantrums), preaches woman empowerment, openly and publicly steals her friends boyfriend, let’s him rule her whole life while leaching off of her and spending her money, plasters said relationship all over the internet acting like entitled assholes, gets engaged to him after 5 minutes of being together because she probably accidentally got pregnant acting a like irresponsible teenage high schoolers…… 2 engagements, 2 babies, at least 3 boyfriends all within the past couple years and 0 weddings/husband LOL (I’m not Greek but I’m assuming her grandparents are expecting at least a tiny bit of a traditional process rather than just collecting baby daddies lol).. great role modelling Kayla. Oh and literally every single person that encounters her in real life has reported she is a rude bitch. She is so full of shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Pickoneforme

Chatty Member
Ok wow tobi can play the panio too?
He sure can! Remember back when Kayla would share him playing and carry on like he was some sort of musical genius because he could play Chopin?

She really did downgrade with Jae. Though, I'm sure Jae could play his teeth like a xylophone

• Haha
Reactions: 35

butterball

I am soooo ragey right now. Why the absolute fuck does Jae Itsines need a fucking protection dog? Protection from what? A mirror in case you blind yourself with your stupidly white teeth? Dude looks like a goddamn white walker who went to a tanning salon.

That poor fucking dog has had his ears clipped to look 'tougher' so that cashed up(or gold digging) fuckwits like Jae can feel like they have big dick. It is 100% unnecessary and downright cruel. I don't even have words, these people make me fucking sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Michy02

VIP Member
Kayla & Leah Itsines #5 Jae & Mitch Itsines got their baby mummas locked down. So giddy with excitement it's protection dogs all round!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

butterball

How many different places did these 2 wankers need to take their announcement photos? I swear there's a different one on Kaylas, Jae's and their couple insta 😂 One on a couch, one on a car, one making out in a kitchen I think, one standing up outside....One photo would have been plenty

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30