Kayla & Leah Itsines #4 All cash, no class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Few interesting posts in the BARE group. Someone asked about the night time hot chocolate and so many people said they didn’t like it / it is overly sweet and tastes artificial 😂 Mitch came out with a stupid defensive comment.

Another person asked about nutritional info and looks like even you ask, they don’t provide calorie info! For $150 I’d be pissed off.

and then finally someone entered their day into MFP and got over 2000 calories! For a weight loss plan… no wonder they won’t give calorie info.
This is hilarious and I’m surprised how many people were in there commenting that they didn’t like it - or HATED it even. Don’t normally see that from their community so it was good to see real opinions. Wonder how long it will last before being deleted.

I think I mentioned once before that I bought the hot chocolate when it first came out (I judgemyself for it - it was a poor, late late night purchase that I did on a whim). I had one drink from it and I felt SO sick. Not exaggerating. I had to go straight to bed because it made me feel ill. Sickly sweet and highly processed taste. It was revolting. So that was a lovely waste of $45+.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lol YES she has always looked very cross-eyed to me. I have always thought she has a very weird face and never personally thought she was very pretty.. makes sense why she covered her face for so long in the early days and now will never post any story without a major filter on her face. Probably where all her maaaajor insecurities stem from too.

90% of her face has changed but her eyes still going different directions 😂
I also think her eyes are too close together. Or at least they look like that now post-nose job and re-shaping of her eyebrows 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
This is hilarious and I’m surprised how many people were in there commenting that they didn’t like it - or HATED it even. Don’t normally see that from their community so it was good to see real opinions. Wonder how long it will last before being deleted.

I think I mentioned once before that I bought the hot chocolate when it first came out (I judgemyself for it - it was a poor, late late night purchase that I did on a whim). I had one drink from it and I felt SO sick. Not exaggerating. I had to go straight to bed because it made me feel ill. Sickly sweet and highly processed taste. It was revolting. So that was a lovely waste of $45+.
I loved seeing something different to those ridiculous ‘reviews’ they are always sharing on instagram!

Reactions: 8
mitch's response to the person really shows how smug and arrogant they are. instead of taking it as constructive criticism his response screams- "too bad you're naïve enough to fall for our businesses- hahaha we spent all the money so sorry not sorry ( insert * i like it* here)"

Reactions: 11
What has surprised me about the protection dogs is the actual company. Are background checks held on potential clients? Do they give training/guidance/support to new owners? Do they care who these dogs go to or do they just want the big money? I'm very surprised they've sold a dog to Jae again as he's already tried having one before and that didn't work out...

Also it seems like Royce isn't just a "normal" worldwide protection dog but an elite one.. https://www.protectiondogs.co.uk/dogs-category/elite-collection/ again, not sure why they need the highest level of protection as they're not that important.
Interesting how for some of the dogs on this page it is noted that they are already sold or reserved, but not for the one they had shown on their stories...?

Reactions: 5
Few interesting posts in the BARE group. Someone asked about the night time hot chocolate and so many people said they didn’t like it / it is overly sweet and tastes artificial 😂 Mitch came out with a stupid defensive comment.

Another person asked about nutritional info and looks like even you ask, they don’t provide calorie info! For $150 I’d be pissed off.

and then finally someone entered their day into MFP and got over 2000 calories! For a weight loss plan… no wonder they won’t give calorie info.
But I like it!!

Shut up Mitch.

Also I saw a sleepy time hot chocolate in the health food store the other day it was about £20 for a tub of it which is still only around $35 AUD. So... market rate I think not. This one was also not filled with shite. I was going to take a picture of it but then I was next in the queue to pay

Reactions: 9
I’m putting bets on that in the next 12 months we see SoliBaby. Poorly-made, skin-irritating baby clothes. It really only is a matter of time until they need their next baby-cash-cow venture.

Reactions: 12
I’m putting bets on that in the next 12 months we see SoliBaby. Poorly-made, skin-irritating baby clothes. It really only is a matter of time until they need their next baby-cash-cow venture.
Oh forsure, sad thing is, she wasnt joking in this morning stories "we're matching 😛" 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Do we think Anna has come over to cook for Leah & her extra limb tonight? I can’t imagine the extra limb would be cooking even if Leah has just had surgery.
Can someone fill me in what surgery she’s just had? I had to stop watching her the irritation was real 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hope she sticks to this 8 week challenge herself, she would benefit from it the most. She's all pumped and gung ho now, lets see what happens come Wednesday (im not even giving her to week 2) im waiting for her meal plan and meal prep she promised at launch of 2.0 and im waiting for her daily workouts.

Did anyone see this morning when she was updating the Bare Lean portal and there was zero activity logged at all? It had her weight but nothing had been put in since then, not even water intake. What a singing endorsement of her own program!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did anyone see this morning when she was updating the Bare Lean portal and there was zero activity logged at all? It had her weight but nothing had been put in since then, not even water intake. What a singing endorsement of her own program!
She has been at 74kg for ever, I always check. She certainly doesnt update it at all. She just glosses over it for show.
I wonder if Mitchs family help at the working bees at their house? I fully support and respect them for never wanting to be filmed and exploited like the Itsines mob, good on them ❤

Reactions: 8
Imagine going out in public for a nice breakfast looking like you just rolled out of bed and couldn’t even be bothered to get dressed let alone do your hair.

Are we taking bets on how long until the grass is dead from either the dogs or poor maintenance? 🤣

• Haha
Are we taking bets on how long until the grass is dead from either the dogs or poor maintenance? 🤣
Those 2 imbeciles couldnt organise a good tit, there is no way in hell they will be able to maintain that garden at all.

Do their new staff members start this coming week, is that why they "cleaned" the warehouse up?

She has been at 74kg for ever, I always check. She certainly doesnt update it at all. She just glosses over it for show.
I wonder if Mitchs family help at the working bees at their house? I fully support and respect them for never wanting to be filmed and exploited like the Itsines mob, good on them ❤
I remember I bought the original BARE guide when it first came out and I made one recipe and it was the most bland, tasteless thing I’ve ever cooked. I haven’t updated my stats on it ever since I don’t use it…. Makes you wonder if she’s the same?

• Haha
Wait. She can’t meal plan because Mitch is “gardening”…? I get waiting for him to finish so she can go shopping, but to meal plan? Make it make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wait. She can’t meal plan because Mitch is “gardening”…? I get waiting for him to finish so she can go shopping, but to meal plan? Make it make sense.
She is cleaning though? Like how is that easier with a baby.

It already looks dead to me lol. Is it meant to look like that? It’s like more dirt than grass.

Bet she’s going to “get sick again” in time for her challenge
Yawn
Didn’t she legit cook 3 meals ? Like she didn’t even stick to a whole week of BARE 2.0 and she was just so pumped for it too 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.