Kayla & Leah Itsines #4 All cash, no class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sound I made when I saw this… the sheer arrogance of this gloating, egotistical, small brained, disingenuous buffoon is beyond comprehension. I only wish that him and his equally vapid and unintelligible buffoon of a fiancé go ‘hehehehe’ themselves into a black hole of oblivion. Dicks.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The sound I made when I saw this… the sheer arrogance of this gloating, egotistical, small brained, disingenuous buffoon is beyond comprehension. I only wish that him and his equally vapid and unintelligible buffoon of a fiancé go ‘hehehehe’ themselves into a black hole of oblivion. Dicks.
Iykyk...... ?
I dont know.. 🤔
Fkn heavily detest this guy soooooooooo much!!!

Reactions: 12
Couldn't have said it better myself 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Those soli pjs are horrible! The colours and prints look like hospital uniforms!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I also clearly don't understand what Mitch is alluding to, can anyone elaborate on what his iykyk is in reference to?
Yes, please, anyone! Is it just a greek thing we non greek peasants dont understand and reserved for Mitch Itsines himself?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I also clearly don't understand what Mitch is alluding to, can anyone elaborate on what his iykyk is in reference to?
I can only assume he means, “‘iykyk’ how to suck people in to buying rubbish products at a high price and even higher profit margin, then you too can have this concrete in your big house, too! Not enough? Then how about a ‘fancy’ vacuum just to show the commoners how ‘rich’ but relatable people like us keep their house clean. Still not enough? Throw plants everywhere in an outdoor space that will need to survive with hired help.”

at least, thats my assumption in what he means…

• Haha
Who emails hairdressers for an appointment? She’s obviously hoping they see her ‘leahitsines’ email address and treat her as a VIP
That's absolutely what she is doing! Like any hair dresser could help her with her basic AF hair request.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who emails hairdressers for an appointment? She’s obviously hoping they see her ‘leahitsines’ email address and treat her as a VIP
She’s posted online so some sucker of a hairdresser fan girls over her, and she gets her hair done.

• Sick
Anyone notice Leah’s follower numbers keep fluctuating between 599k and 600k? She’s back down to 599k again. Hopefully this means more people are seeing through her annoying bullshit re baby, house, Soli, yes please hot choc / getting sick of her annoying bullshit/gloating/annoying af baby voice.

Anyone notice Leah’s follower numbers keep fluctuating between 599k and 600k? She’s back down to 599k again. Hopefully this means more people are seeing through her annoying bullshit re baby, house, Soli, yes please hot choc / getting sick of her annoying bullshit/gloating/annoying af baby voice.
I wonder what she posted yesterday to lose so many followers

Attachments

• Wow
Oh thanks for the reminder. I am off to unfollow her now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I wonder what she posted yesterday to lose so many followers
Far out I hope people are waking up to them. I only follow Leah, does anyone follow her actual Bare page? I cant imagine she posts much on there, when the hell was the last time she meal planned, meal prepped and actually showed us some cooking. Im sure every now and then she might post bare burgers, bare yiros, mongolian beef or birthday cake slice just for content

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.