Kayla & Leah Itsines #4 All cash, no class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is cleaning though? Like how is that easier with a baby.

It already looks dead to me lol. Is it meant to look like that? It’s like more dirt than grass.

Didn’t she legit cook 3 meals ? Like she didn’t even stick to a whole week of BARE 2.0 and she was just so pumped for it too 😂
Yes, that’s how turf looks when you first lay it.

Reactions: 1
She is cleaning though? Like how is that easier with a baby.

It already looks dead to me lol. Is it meant to look like that? It’s like more dirt than grass.

Didn’t she legit cook 3 meals ? Like she didn’t even stick to a whole week of BARE 2.0 and she was just so pumped for it too 😂
Dont get me started on the 3 meals. Vodka pasta, bare burger and schnitzel burger BUT 2 family dinners Anna cooked and the Uber eats and not one single 2.0 Lean workout 😂😂 And what the hell was the not meal planning because Mitch was gardening, what a crock of tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I knew Arna was difficult from what Kayla says but I didn't realise until her latest story that she's been difficult since the womb 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Ok everyone, I screenshot this, we are going to be checking back everyday to see if she sticks to it!!! Ill be watching like a hawk. Lets see if she shares dinners with us, theyll be reading here so know we are onto them so we might just get sludge water fake sip videos instead 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Ok everyone, I screenshot this, we are going to be checking back everyday to see if she sticks to it!!! Ill be watching like a hawk. Lets see if she shares dinners with us, theyll be reading here so know we are onto them so we might just get sludge water fake sip videos instead 😂
I can guarantee she will eat less than 50% of that, I have noticed for years. There is always an excuse - unexpected dinner out, forgot to take something out of the freezer, not having a vital ingredient and not able to go to the supermarket etc, etc 🙄

Reactions: 9
That's a lot of beef for dinner....
Monday - beef stirfry noodles
Tuesday - Mongolian Beef
Wednesday - beef strogonoff
Thursday- Mustard Burgers (assuming beef, or maybe its vego, or chicken, but I automatically think beef burgers if 'burgers' is mentioned unless otherwise specified)

Reactions: 6
I can guarantee she will eat less than 50% of that, I have noticed for years. There is always an excuse - unexpected dinner out, forgot to take something out of the freezer, not having a vital ingredient and not able to go to the supermarket etc, etc 🙄
Yep, forever an excuse, shes such a scam. I said earlier today I give her until Wednesday to "quit" this 8 week challenge, we wont hear 1 word about it after then 😄

Tuesday - Mongolian Beef
Thursday- Mustard Burgers (assuming beef, or maybe its vego, or chicken, but I automatically think beef burgers if 'burgers' is mentioned unless otherwise specified)
Maybe BARE stands for Beef and Realistic Eating 😂😂
Actually the B could stand for so much..
Bad
Bland
Bored
Boring
Basic

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I spy only 4 BARE dinners, and from the looks of things, 2 dinners out. Can only assume Sunday is the same…can’t believe she needed her extra limb to help her come up with that. FFS.

Haha not Kayla totally fishing for people to suggest Jayla 🙄
Stick a fork in me, I’m done. You’re so right! 🤦🏼‍♀️ I also don’t like her reasoning that illness = baby girl. I’m pregnant with a girl at the moment and haven’t had a day of morning sickness / nausea / food aversion. Any excuse to bring Arna down. I really feel for this kid more and more.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I also clearly don't understand what Mitch is alluding to, can anyone elaborate on what his iykyk is in reference to?
It would seem they have an insta page for the new house they are building called bighouse2.0 as the title says all cash no class!!

Reactions: 2
She’s literally eating the same breakfast and snack every day, pretty much the same lunch every day and then BEEF for dinner. How boring 🙈

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
This has always bothered me - is it just me or is Kayla slightly crossed eyed?
She's got that Paris Hilton eye
I knew Arna was difficult from what Kayla says but I didn't realise until her latest story that she's been difficult since the womb 🙄
I really doubt that Arna is 'difficult' she's probably displaying behaviours typical of her age I think she's 3? My daughter also had little tantrums at this age but Kyla seems to resent the poor child as an inconvenience. Seems like she's hoping to give Jae a boy, call him Jae Junior. Let's hope the poor kid doesn't inherit his creepy eyes.

Reactions: 12
There are 2 boys names I love starting with J but Im not giving that Cheezel the satisfaction of possibly claiming one of them. I bloody hope its another girl to really piss her off 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surprised she’s not going with Jae Junior seeing as she’s completely obsessed with him and his dentures

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tuesday - Mongolian Beef
Gosh her poor body will be working overtime to digest all that meat. No wonder she can't lose any weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.