Kayla & Leah Itsines #4 All cash, no class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Leah 👋
Just last night I said we dont see her walkkng.. so like clockwalk, shes just posted her and Gigi out walking.
what a bunch of bloody clowns 🤡

Also, how filthy and grimey did the warehouse look today 🤢 such an unprofessional business, her appearance, the state of the house aswell as their warehouse.

Reactions: 14
Hi Leah 👋
Just last night I said we dont see her walkkng.. so like clockwalk, shes just posted her and Gigi out walking.

Also, how filthy and grimey did the warehouse look today 🤢 such an unprofessional business, her appearance, the state of the house aswell as their warehouse.
“Mummy, now that you’ve finished washing my dishes and putting my baby to sleep, can you pls clean my warehouse. Thanks, Leah”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Kayla is 15 weeks which means that she was with Jae for 8.5 months when she fell pregnant. Nothing stops a guy going back to his ex like falling pregnant 🤣 also, I find it really tacky that they got engaged just because she's pregnant. It makes their engagement not feel genuine or out of love. We know you were pregnant before getting engaged Kayla 🙄 trying to keep jer good girl image.

would be petty if we all bought the #1 or #3 book on the best seller list wouldn't it? 🤔🤣
Surely even Kyla's biggest fan girlies were left scratching their heads when she broke up with Tobi then swiftly had relationship then another relationship and landed with her ex friend/guy BFF (whatever) Jae. Then the trips kid free, the engagement and now the pregnancy. Like wtf does he add to her life? He's like a insta boyfriend just following her around taking her pics.

I saw this in a lot of youtubers, the females success would lead to the male not working and becoming 'content creators' themselves. What's next for Jae Itsines??

(I don't follow any successful male youtubers lol)

Reactions: 10
“Mummy, now that you’ve finished washing my dishes and putting my baby to sleep, can you pls clean my warehouse. Thanks, Leah”
Oh Anna must be working overtime running around after her two spoilt princesses, inbetween babysitting both grandaughters, crumbing Leah's schnitzels, cleaning, washing, gardening etc etc, I hope they pay for a nice holiday for her before Jae's safety net is due in January

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This came up on my Facebook. Whilst it's poor journalism, they have a point...Kayla will probably act like its her first child whilst poor Arna gets pushed aside 😔
YES i PREDICTED THAT EVEN BEFOR SHE ANNOUNCED THE PREGNANCY.NEW CHILD WILL BE HER FAVOURITE BECAUSE IT IS NOT TOBI'S BUT CREEPY JAE'S.HOW ON EARTH CAN SHE FIND HIM HOT?????OR MAYBE TOBI LEFT HER AND SHE IS SOOO DESPERATE TO OUTRUN HIM REGARDING PERSONAL HAPINESS......

Reactions: 11
Hi Leah 👋

Came here to say both these things.

The warehouse looked foul! They must have so much tit there, you never see the office space anymore!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Kayla will 100% favour this child over Arna. Arna is tobi’s double so I figure she thinks of tobi every time she looks at Arna. Hopefully this baby looks like Jae 🤢

• Angry
  • Sick
YES i PREDICTED THAT EVEN BEFOR SHE ANNOUNCED THE PREGNANCY.NEW CHILD WILL BE HER FAVOURITE BECAUSE IT IS NOT TOBI'S BUT CREEPY JAE'S.HOW ON EARTH CAN SHE FIND HIM HOT?????OR MAYBE TOBI LEFT HER AND SHE IS SOOO DESPERATE TO OUTRUN HIM REGARDING PERSONAL HAPINESS......
First time poster on this forum. I have been following Kayla on and off over the years and am in complete and utter shock as to her behaviour since splitting with Tobi. Who on earth moves on so quickly after splitting with your child’s father? And then to dump Mitch for her friend’s bf is just despicable. What a nasty piece of work.
I wouldn’t be surprised if Tobi left her because she doesn’t seem like the most maternal or hands on mum and this is her way of showing she’s “happy”.
If only I was a fly on the wall Kayla’s/Tobi’s house during COVID lock-downs… both working from home, with a baby. What a nightmare. I’m sure she spent most of her time on Instagram.

I hope Tobi and Rachel can take Arna more often once new baby is here and give her the attention she’ll need.

Reactions: 15
For what it's worth I was just joking but it would be pretty funny. Kick them right off that near top spot. I recently did a big unfollow of many many people and only follow people who make me feel positive or teach me something. Other than the Itsines I don't look at anyone I don't follow and I'm all the better for it.

I saw Lauren posted 'Grace over Grudges' on her story. I'm glad but also equally wish she'd tell the world what Kayla is really like.
Sorry I was saying I’m probably petty for unfollowing… I actually loved your idea and thought it was hilarious 🤣

Reactions: 1
Young child, baby on the way. Let's get protection dogs X 2!! Jae...what a genius 😒I'd be quite worried if I was Tobi.

Reactions: 18
Surely even Kyla's biggest fan girlies were left scratching their heads when she broke up with Tobi then swiftly had relationship then another relationship and landed with her ex friend/guy BFF (whatever) Jae. Then the trips kid free, the engagement and now the pregnancy. Like wtf does he add to her life? He's like a insta boyfriend just following her around taking her pics.

I saw this in a lot of youtubers, the females success would lead to the male not working and becoming 'content creators' themselves. What's next for Jae Itsines??

(I don't follow any successful male youtubers lol)
I’m not sure Jae even needs to take any next steps at all, he’s already finished lol..he already bagged his loaded “famous influencer” girlfriend, convinced her she needed his dream car which probably cost like at least $500k, planted himself in the middle of planning a multi million dollar house with her, convinced her she needed TWO $100,000 pet dogs (😂😂😂 duck she is such a moron when you really lay it all out), got her pregnant/stuck to him forever within months of being together, soon married…..nothing left for him to do except sit back and laugh at how stupid Kayla is while living comfortably off her money, never working a day in his life lol. It makes sense I guess since she doesn’t deserve tit. Match made in heaven lol I hope he drains all her money.

Also, I’ve just noticed their ridiculous car post has now disappeared from their instagrams. And people are commenting on both Lauren and Jaes old insta posts of each other within the last 24 hours calling Kayla a snake lol. Hopefully more people are realising the magnitude of what a tit person she is.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
This came up on my Facebook. Whilst it's poor journalism, they have a point...Kayla will probably act like its her first child whilst poor Arna gets pushed aside 😔
Or could be a very savvy sledge at her lack of engagement with Arna. Either clever or poor journalism! Haha

Reactions: 6
Also, I’ve just noticed their ridiculous car post has now disappeared from their instagrams. And people are commenting on both Lauren and Jaes old insta posts of each other within the last 24 hours calling Kayla a snake lol. Hopefully more people are realising the magnitude of what a tit person she is.
I am HOLLERING.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.