Kayla & Leah Itsines #4 All cash, no class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many different places did these 2 wankers need to take their announcement photos? I swear there's a different one on Kaylas, Jae's and their couple insta 😂 One on a couch, one on a car, one making out in a kitchen I think, one standing up outside....One photo would have been plenty

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Yes, please, anyone! Is it just a greek thing we non greek peasants dont understand and reserved for Mitch Itsines himself?
I don't know if anyone answered this....but Greeks love concrete (bit of a stereotype thing, but I assume this is what he means).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
ugh. Another content baby and cash cow. Cue the over-sharing of every possible moment of this pregnancy. Wonder if her and Leah have any sort of rivalry with babies so close and shilling products and dual weddings to plan and houses to build?

Also, I wonder how their teeth don’t bump/knock each other when they kiss 🤷🏻‍♀️🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Daily Mail must have turned the comments off on the pregancy article because I find it hard to believe no one has commented yet

Who the hell held the pregnancy stick in that revolting photo of them kissing 🤢 He is such a slob, he's just this blob slothing in every photo and Kayla ontop of him in all these gross poses 🤢 Jae Itsines has her locked in now 🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Can only think that all of this was planned out in the "family business meeting"

Now Kayla can promote her Pregnancy programme, Leah can use her sister's pregnancy to promote Bare Pregnancy. Kayla can do post-partum schtick again but properly this time (last time she hid away until she was fully fit)

All the vomit emojis in the world aren't enough

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Now theyre asking Boy or Girl, my Gut says another Girl lol, but ‘papou’ wants a Boy- said it on the family insta page lolol. Anyone can make out on the pics?

Reactions: 7
Now theyre asking Boy or Girl, my Gut says another Girl lol, but ‘papou’ wants a Boy- said it on the family insta page lolol. Anyone can make out on the pics?
Surely it will be another girl. That douche has slow swimmers for sure!
Did anyone follow up with the Unley council re: protection dogs?
I just wish I knew what they were worried about in those leafy, quiet Malvern streets. Also where is Kayla walking home alone from?
Davoren Park?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
ha ha ha - good pick up - they are such bleeping amateurs - plastic single use water bottles in the shot, when they sell re usable ones; their entire BARE business model - and cook book - built around people cooking at home - and they are ordering bleeping take away (doesn’t matter how healthy) in the exact same frame as she is drumming up business for her cookbook - was “Uber eats” on the meal planner 🤣🤣
Honestly I don’t think I can take credit for it being a good pick up I can just spot an Uber eats bag a mile away 😂 but yea where is the snitzel and squid in pasta they had planned.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How many different places did these 2 wankers need to take their announcement photos? I swear there's a different one on Kaylas, Jae's and their couple insta 😂 One on a couch, one on a car, one making out in a kitchen I think, one standing up outside....One photo would have been plenty
Came back to say the same thing 😂 wtaf.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Okay last post for a little while 🤣 but she is such a terrible mum. The only reason she put Arna in her bio is so she could put her baby in there. She makes me sick.
Woooow you are 100% right! She only cared about having Jae’s name in her bio until she got pregnant with his kid. Arna is just a prop for Kayla to use when it suits her for financial gain. Sickening. She is honestly the worst...lol this is literally her:

Kayla Itsines: A “Fitness Instagram influencer” who tries to act like she’s a wholesome young woman (especially because she doesn’t drink 🙄) who inspires girls and empowers them…

what she actually is: an arrogant/stupid air head who was completely useless without Tobi, gets engaged to him, has his kid, leaves the relationship 5 minutes later, dumps her kid at her parents every 5 seconds and complains like duck to everyone about her child’s natural behaviour (tantrums), preaches woman empowerment, openly and publicly steals her friends boyfriend, let’s him rule her whole life while leaching off of her and spending her money, plasters said relationship all over the internet acting like entitled assholes, gets engaged to him after 5 minutes of being together because she probably accidentally got pregnant acting a like irresponsible teenage high schoolers…… 2 engagements, 2 babies, at least 3 boyfriends all within the past couple years and 0 weddings/husband LOL (I’m not Greek but I’m assuming her grandparents are expecting at least a tiny bit of a traditional process rather than just collecting baby daddies lol).. great role modelling Kayla. Oh and literally every single person that encounters her in real life has reported she is a rude witch. She is so full of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I dont get their sense of humour when it comes to Gigi. All it shows is how much of nuisance Gigi is to them and how much she 'prevents' Leah and Mitch from being together even more than they already are. Everytime I see them both at home 24/7 together it sickens me, honestly, how much time can they spend together? Mitch is just hanging around the house at 1pm on a Tuesday 🙄 How do they cope when one goes to the toilet... like seriously, how?
Spotted both at the shops today - together and without their baby of course

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Is this like same with Tobi - got engaged because she’s pregnant?
And then she will start complaining about being pregnant and then about struggling with the newborn...and another brake up until she finds the next one... Poor Arna ..I genuinely believe she would be better if she lived with Tobi and Rachel.More healthy environment!

‘Leah, hold my pee stick while I straddle Jae and make out with him while you take photos’
View attachment 1447285
My thought exactly!!!!It is a pee stick ffs

So 5 dogs, a baby and Arna. This sounds like 2 rational adults with a well thought out life plan :rolleyes:
Tobi please take Arna to live with you!!!!!!Do this child a favour!!!This is a crazy house for a little child to be growing up!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She gave a teaser of her pregnancy program on May 8th. Just doing some quick maths - she would’ve known she was pregnant then.

Next cash cow incoming!
Yep, must’ve got pregnant so she could test / validate her pregnancy workouts 🤑

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.