Kayla & Leah Itsines #4 All cash, no class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know whats fucked up i bet Kayla will use what she made with Tobi to capitalise on this pregnancy because she clearly lacks any commercial awareness

Reactions: 9
all those couch poses!!!!!!Such revolting couple! Awful people! They are so fame hungry they didn't even consider to keep a low profile due to the fact that not a year before this guy was in a long term relationship with someone else. Who happens to be in the same group of friends....:sick::sick::sick:

And the fact that she added Arna back on her bio just in time to announce her pregnancy.......Poor kid. She will be put to the side by the new baby and the protection dogs.....I have only one thing to say #cancellkayla. This should be a movement!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Biggest downgrade Iā€™ve ever seen on the socials in the influencer world. Getting knocked up bu this fugly lazy Billy Madison toddler of a man and getting engaged to preserve any trickle of ā€œgood Greek girlā€ persona to stop the Greek grandparentā€™s heart from stopping from shock.

You canā€™t even compare Tobi and Rachel anymore, they are far off the charts in comparison.

this is just getting worse and worse. Like I started realising she lacks class a couple years ago but really entering trashy Katie Price territory now. Fark me!!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸæšŸæšŸæ

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Beavers šŸ¦« šŸ˜‚ šŸ¦·
I think every comment on the Daily Mail post refers to his teeth aswell šŸ˜šŸ˜
Ive noticed 'thehappiestguyfromadelaide' hasnt made an appearance in the comments section for awhile, he got called out but claimed his name was Pat šŸ˜‚ go back to lurking behind Leah Mitch.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Holy moly! This is not at all surprising she is pregnant, and I've never been more glad to be on an "off the grid" holiday šŸ˜‚
Had to pop in to tattle and so glad I did. Thanks for the commentary ladies, hopefully their team of protection dogs don't eat the new baby.

• Haha
How many different places did these 2 wankers need to take their announcement photos? I swear there's a different one on Kaylas, Jae's and their couple insta šŸ˜‚ One on a couch, one on a car, one making out in a kitchen I think, one standing up outside....One photo would have been plenty
Perhaps it's replicating possible conception locations?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Conversation over breakfast this morning with my husband:
H: ā€œHave you seen that Kayla Istinis (pronounced, ā€œis-teen-usā€) and her partner?ā€
Me: ā€œyeah, what about them?ā€
H: ā€œwhatā€™s wrong with her partnerā€™s teeth? Theyā€™re horrible. Thereā€™s no way he can think theyā€™re in proportion with his face?ā€
Me: ā€œI donā€™t think the proportion is the only problem.ā€
H: ā€œoh, theyā€™re also so whiteā€¦like white white.ā€

Should I create a Tattle account for him? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Biggest downgrade Iā€™ve ever seen on the socials in the influencer world. Getting knocked up bu this fugly lazy Billy Madison toddler of a man and getting engaged to preserve any trickle of ā€œgood Greek girlā€ persona to stop the Greek grandparentā€™s heart from stopping from shock.

You canā€™t even compare Tobi and Rachel anymore, they are far off the charts in comparison.

this is just getting worse and worse. Like I started realising she lacks class a couple years ago but really entering trashy Katie Price territory now. Fark me!!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸæšŸæšŸæ
OMG I just spat my coffee down my shirt šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Out of their whole engagement and pregnancy announcement thing, the person Iā€™m most happy for us Tobi. Congratulations Tobi

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Out of their whole engagement and pregnancy announcement thing, the person Iā€™m most happy for us Tobi. Congratulations Tobi
I canā€™t believe I used to think he was the one exploiting Kayla as a cash cow. Here comes J saying ā€˜hold my beerā€™ā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Kayla is 15 weeks which means that she was with Jae for 8.5 months when she fell pregnant. Nothing stops a guy going back to his ex like falling pregnant šŸ¤£ also, I find it really tacky that they got engaged just because she's pregnant. It makes their engagement not feel genuine or out of love. We know you were pregnant before getting engaged Kayla šŸ™„ trying to keep jer good girl image.

would be petty if we all bought the #1 or #3 book on the best seller list wouldn't it? šŸ¤”šŸ¤£

• Haha
Probably petty but there are a few people I followed many moons ago who had success with Sweat and their health journeyā€¦ I could see all their suck up comments to Kayla on her recent posts and unfollowed them all. I canā€™t follow people like that haha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Probably petty but there are a few people I followed many moons ago who had success with Sweat and their health journeyā€¦ I could see all their suck up comments to Kayla on her recent posts and unfollowed them all. I canā€™t follow people like that haha
For what it's worth I was just joking but it would be pretty funny. Kick them right off that near top spot. I recently did a big unfollow of many many people and only follow people who make me feel positive or teach me something. Other than the Itsines I don't look at anyone I don't follow and I'm all the better for it.

I saw Lauren posted 'Grace over Grudges' on her story. I'm glad but also equally wish she'd tell the world what Kayla is really like.

Reactions: 15
I had a baby with severe reflux too, but I didnā€™t slop around it vomit-covered clothes. And especially not if I was going out in public. Donā€™t use Gigi as an excuse for you being lazy and sloppy and never wearing clean clothes. Maybe if you owned more than 3 things you could have something else to change in to.

• Heart
Yep Kayla is just your regular bogan walking down the aisle pregnant with her second baby daddy giggling at all his red flags but itā€™s ok because heā€™s just ā€œso hotā€ lol

For what it's worth I was just joking but it would be pretty funny. Kick them right off that near top spot. I recently did a big unfollow of many many people and only follow people who make me feel positive or teach me something. Other than the Itsines I don't look at anyone I don't follow and I'm all the better for it.

I saw Lauren posted 'Grace over Grudges' on her story. I'm glad but also equally wish she'd tell the world what Kayla is really like.
I do hope Lauren is ok..itā€™s nice to see she is handling this with class and maturity.. I hope she is actually ok deep down.

I choose grudges not grace though šŸ˜‚ Lauren/Laurenā€™s friends if your reading this, if you ever do decide to share your sideā€¦please out this slimey mf like the snake she is and tell the world your story! Lol.. Those innocent girls that follow Kayla will finally know what type of snake they are supporting.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I had a baby with severe reflux too, but I didnā€™t slop around it vomit-covered clothes. And especially not if I was going out in public. Donā€™t use Gigi as an excuse for you being lazy and sloppy and never wearing clean clothes. Maybe if you owned more than 3 things you could have something else to change in to.
Right?! Like my babe didnā€™t have reflux but did spit up a lot. I changed my clothes all the time and always had a bib on him and a towel over my shoulder because I knew he was going to spit up. Idk seems like common sense but I didnā€™t have a reflux baby so felt I couldnā€™t say anything lol

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.