Kayla & Leah Itsines #4 All cash, no class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking back through Jae’s instagram, it appears him and Lauren got a protection Doberman from the US but then realised they couldn’t handle the dog and never shipped him to Australia. He is such a moron!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Looking back through Jae’s instagram, it appears him and Lauren got a protection Doberman from the US but then realised they couldn’t handle the dog and never shipped him to Australia. He is such a moron!
Evidence. I also read ages ago a comment from him or Lauren explaining what happened, I’ll try and find it. Edited to say I’ve found it. See attached

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Jae is such a wanker who needs big dogs and cars to make up for you know what. Imagine getting a protection dog with your ex and then getting one with Kayla. He has no shame to just repeat.

Reactions: 18
Young child, baby on the way. Let's get protection dogs X 2!! Jae...what a genius 😒I'd be quite worried if I was Tobi.
He should take Arna to live with him!That is the best for the child.Jae in addition to all the negative features he has he is soooo stupid and looks like dumb abd dumber together!Sure no good influenece to a liitle child!

#CancelKayla

Evidence. I also read ages ago a comment from him or Lauren explaining what happened, I’ll try and find it. Edited to say I’ve found it. See attached
It seems thay Lauren was reasonable person.On the other hand we have Kayla"Oh Jae you are soooo hot!!!I do whatever you want me to!Sure kets bring a dangerous high maintenance dog to live with us,because you are sooo hot!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
What’s with his obsession with protection dogs? Lauren’s reasons were very valid - their lifestyle doesn’t suit them. Why is Jae still pushing for one?! Did you not already evaluate that?!

Reactions: 17
What’s with his obsession with protection dogs? Lauren’s reasons were very valid - their lifestyle doesn’t suit them. Why is Jae still pushing for one?! Did you not already evaluate that?!
The fact that hes tried to handle a protection dog and failed and has now gone and got two more has just pissed me off even more .... his comments about how he all of sudden knows how to handle them is a load of bullocks

I noticed this as well and Lauren has liked the replies about Kayla being a snake 🐍😂😂
(I’ve blocked out Lauren’s username partially because she’s not an influencer and I don’t know the rules about that🤷🏼‍♀️)
I cant see that lauren hae i went to check?

Reactions: 8
I noticed this as well and Lauren has liked the replies about Kayla being a snake 🐍😂😂
(I’ve blocked out Lauren’s username partially because she’s not an influencer and I don’t know the rules about that🤷🏼‍♀️)
Jae's gotten fatter since he's been with Kayla.

Small consolation for Lauren, but there nonetheless

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Have you guys noticed that Arna looks far more relaxed and happy with Tobi and Rachel?As I saw Tobis post today and seeing another foto of Arna and Rachel taking a nap together,it hit me!Arna looks genuinely happy in all pictures of Tobi amd Rachel!....Just saying....the environment in her house is definitely affecting her.And maybe the majority of her tantrums derive from that!
Well think about that! Stupid Kayla....

Reactions: 13
You mean he’s not tethered to the end of the treadmill?!? 🤣🤣🤣
But do we really want to hear that shes going to lay with Mitch after 🤢 I want to know why she isnt following her own Bare Lean 2.0 exercises?? Cant she be bothered getting the good old PDF Files out and looking at lame still shots and reading what to do next?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I could be way off, maybe it's not Jae as much as Kayla wanting to 'prove' she's the 'right' choice. Imagine how insecure you'd have to be to steal another woman's man, wonder if he'll do the same to you, get engaged and pregnant before a year is up. Oh I'll get not one but TWO of the dogs he always wanted. As well as all the weird content, overkill on the 'love and fun' and doting over him. I'm not sure there is a lot she wouldnt do, including putting Jae before Arna. Kayla Insecursines

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.