Kayla & Leah Itsines #4 All cash, no class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5826104B-8404-47A2-B88B-DACBEA2FF531.jpeg

Hmm interesting post from Tobi!
#4 is code for Jae and Kayla think they are smart but they are just dumb arses.
#8 Jae and Kayla don’t have their tit together. I just feel so sorry for Arna. :(

Tobi was always the clever one! Kayla is just lucky she was born rake thin. It also helps having a bit of plastic surgery lol

Reactions: 16
WTF with the story on Jlah page? Disgusting....When you think that can't go any lower....
As I said...Arna needs to go live with her father.That dude(Jae) is bad influence..

Reactions: 10
WTF with the story on Jlah page? Disgusting....When you think that can't go any lower....
As I said...Arna needs to go live with her father.That dude(Jae) is bad influence..

Yuk!!! I know the video cuts out but surely you’d wash that sink asap instead of looking up at the camera. How’s he going to be when she’s giving birth?

Reactions: 6
Far out how revolting was Jae spitting up in the kitchen 🤢 maybe be had a hot chocolate of Leah's before hand 😆😆 Ok, serious question, is Jae working??? 11am on a Thursday, hanging around Kaylas tells me otherwise. This entire mob just sloth around their houses all day, seriously, none of them would survive working 9-5 monday to friday.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone else think Leah is a bit of a munchie, she seems to be loving that she’s having/had a surgery!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just imagine when he’s changing nappies. Oh it’s ok, Mummy Itsines will do it.
He looks so prepared to own a pack of wolves….

Reactions: 7
Do we think Anna has come over to cook for Leah & her extra limb tonight? I can’t imagine the extra limb would be cooking even if Leah has just had surgery.
Absolutely. Anna would have been babysitting and cleaning all day while Mitch Itsines was thinking up other get rich quick ideas.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else think Leah is a bit of a munchie, she seems to be loving that she’s having/had a surgery!
Yes! I thought this when she said she was positive for something..I can't remember what it was exactly but something that makes you tired all the time? She was on stories whinging about it and (seemingly) loving all tests and stuff...and then she very quickly got pregnant around the same time and acted like the only person with health issues to ever conceive

Reactions: 3
Lauren's posted Nox on her stories. How long until Kayla also posts a pic of Nox?

Reactions: 7
Lauren's posted Nox on her stories. How long until Kayla also posts a pic of Nox?
Not long 😅 although she ruined her life she wants to spin the knife deeper and deeper...by flaunting her happiness with veneer guy and claiming their dog as hers.....Such a snake!!!!!!

Reactions: 5
Do we think Anna has come over to cook for Leah & her extra limb tonight? I can’t imagine the extra limb would be cooking even if Leah has just had surgery.
It also looks like Kayla was over for dinner too!! She’s always eating at her mums or sisters house

Far out how revolting was Jae spitting up in the kitchen 🤢 maybe be had a hot chocolate of Leah's before hand 😆😆 Ok, serious question, is Jae working??? 11am on a Thursday, hanging around Kaylas tells me otherwise. This entire mob just sloth around their houses all day, seriously, none of them would survive working 9-5 monday to friday.
I seriously doubt that he works.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’m curious, has anyone else waved a pregnancy test at that many people? I don’t even think I showed my husband my positive tests, I think I just told him. Can’t remember but I certainly did not show it to every member of my family and all my friends. I used my words like a grown up 👍

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.