Kayla & Leah Itsines #4 All cash, no class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I simply can not find the words..
Jae Itsines has her locked in big time now. This entire tit show was so predictable.

Reactions: 23
So she’s pregnant, due in January, and they’re getting a second protection dog in December. What a great idea 🙄
It’ll also be interesting how she’ll cope having a newborn that she has to look after 24/7, unlike the way she can share half the parenting with Arna.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
😮😮

Wow. Just wow. They get engaged because she's pregnant. That makes twice now 🤦‍♀️ they have been together less than a year! Also shows that Kayla lies because the other day she said she had her period which is why she couldn't do a box jump (unless it was filmed earlier in the year).

This means they were together 9 months when she fell pregnant.

So, so irrelevant now but I wanted to say that what Jae meant when he mentioned gym being a hobby was that his hobby was following Kayla to the gym and watching while she films content. Guy does not work out.

Reactions: 28
😮😮

Wow. Just wow. They get engaged because she's pregnant. That makes twice now 🤦‍♀️ they have been together less than a year! Also shows that Kayla lies because the other day she said she had her period which is why she couldn't do a box jump (unless it was filmed earlier in the year).
I bet her period was actually code for “I’m pregnant” 😂
It’s funny because Tobi and her broke up when Arna was a year old. Wonder if the same thing will happen with this one. They won’t just be able to go to America for a month whenever they feel like it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wonder how hard Tobi and Rachel’s eyes would be rolling right now…
And Lauren. I hope she's okay.

I really feel for Arna. I think this will be Kayla's golden child because the sun just shines out of Jae (it's just his teeth reflecting the sun). She was ready so distant with Arna, imagine now when she will have so many dogs and a newborn.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I have so much second hand embarrassment for this girl and her family. I know we don’t have all the details on what happened between her and Tobi. But she is in the honeymoon phase with Jae and now she is literally repeating the same cycle with him…do these people not care about the effects this will have on their children? I never would have thought Kayla would have several different baby daddies

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So 5 dogs, a baby and Arna. This sounds like 2 rational adults with a well thought out life plan :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.