Kayla & Leah Itsines #4 All cash, no class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My dad was in the Dog Squad too & I agree with everything you have just said. šŸ‘šŸ½ I grew up with German Shepherds but if I ever had friends over my Dad would always need to put them in their kennel. We were not allowed to go anywhere with them by ourselves, nor could we just take them down to the beach or for a walk to Cronulla. They were working dogs. When they retired, that sort of didnā€™t really change.
What are they going to do with this dog when they go on their lavish trips away? Leave it to take care of Arna šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Few months lurker, First time posting
Had to jump in on the guard dog discussion. I saw Kayla last week out and about. I walked straight past her but didnā€™t notice her.
My friend goes ā€˜wasnā€™t that Kayla itsinesā€™ so I turned around to look. At that same moment Kayla turned around and we made eye contact, it seemed like she was lost and looking for somewhere. She seemed agitated. She really dramatically like THREW her hood over her head ( was wearing a hoodie and grey sweatpants as usual) as though she was being followed by paps or something. Seriously no one was looking at her. I think sheā€™s paranoid lol. Was in a super busy area and NO ONE (bar me lol) was even looking twice at her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Letā€™s be honest Leah, Mummy prepped these.

The whole ā€˜Look, I can do it all - so can youā€™ culture that she encourages really grates on me. So sheā€™s telling me she looked after her baby, worked on her business, did wedding planning and prepped a mountain of schnitzels, and prepped for guestsā€¦all while managing the usual day to day life stuff. No Leah, you didnā€™t. Yes, I am salty af that I donā€™t have help like her to ā€˜do it allā€™. Give us the true behind the scenes Leah
I bet Mummy did your dishes too

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jae.. Bro, just shut up and just say you want a cool dog and protection sport seems fun.

Jaeā€™s a desperate beta male trying to convince himself heā€™s John Wick. The whole ā€˜I gotta protect my womanā€™ while holding his hand out for money is honestly so patheticšŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Jae.. Bro, just shut up and just say you want a cool dog and protection sport seems fun.

Jaeā€™s a desperate beta male trying to convince himself heā€™s John Wick. The whole ā€˜I gotta protect my womanā€™ while holding his hand out for money is honestly so patheticšŸ˜‚
Hahahahhahahha dying

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg the carnival themed wedding.
This mob really have zero class
I do not believe her entire sweet and innocent act over not knowing what eloping means either, get lost Leah.
who wants to pay for all her home/wedding ideas come to life? I certainly donā€™t
Her random business drops really shout how much money they need immediately.

ā€œPre order now you guys, this new book of mine is so goooddā€ ā€œthereā€™s no menu but do your pre order!!!!l
ā€œBare lean 2.0 is sooo goodā€
ā€œHot chocolate is so goodā€
ā€œThe dog beds are soooo good, our dogs love themā€

What did I miss?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Happy Tuesday Tattlers.
This is probably my favourite fake sip ever!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
What are they going to do with this dog when they go on their lavish trips away? Leave it to take care of Arna šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Really good point - they go on in their FB post comments about this (training dogs) being a hobby for them and that they know what they are doing - which is great, if they are actually around. Who the duck is looking after the dog now that they are heading away for a month??

• Wow
Happy Tuesday Tattlers.
This is probably my favourite fake sip ever!
Omg the cup looks empty!

All this protection dog stuff makes me nervous! I don't know much about them but I hope they know what they are doing - Jae did reply to a comment that they have 'other hobbies besides the gym' lol ok Mr Muscle šŸ˜¬

• Haha
Omg the cup looks empty!

All this protection dog stuff makes me nervous! I don't know much about them but I hope they know what they are doing - Jae did reply to a comment that they have 'other hobbies besides the gym' lol ok Mr Muscle šŸ˜¬
šŸ¤£ literally not one part of him screams ā€œgym is my hobbyā€. He screams ā€œIā€™m naturally scrawny and I use my teeth to detract from that factā€.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My dad was in the Dog Squad too & I agree with everything you have just said. šŸ‘šŸ½ I grew up with German Shepherds but if I ever had friends over my Dad would always need to put them in their kennel. We were not allowed to go anywhere with them by ourselves, nor could we just take them down to the beach or for a walk to Cronulla. They were working dogs. When they retired, that sort of didnā€™t really change.
German Shepherds are much better suited as working dogs, rather than family pets - I like the breed personally and I know that if they are raised as family pets from puppyhood, they can be lovely pets. However, I find they attract a certain type of owner who prefer to keep their dog entire, boast about their working bloodlines and then expect them to chill at the park with pet dogs and around kids. The dogs always start tit because they arenā€™t playful, theyā€™re protective. And of course as well trained as they are, they donā€™t tend to have immaculate recall or leave it because they spend all day inside or in a yard with no enrichment and they get overwhelmed out and about.

Letā€™s hope that they donā€™t expect this protection dog to be a normal pet dog as well or this is going to end terribly.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
German Shepherds are much better suited as working dogs, rather than family pets - I like the breed personally and I know that if they are raised as family pets from puppyhood, they can be lovely pets. However, I find they attract a certain type of owner who prefer to keep their dog entire, boast about their working bloodlines and then expect them to chill at the park with pet dogs and around kids. The dogs always start tit because they arenā€™t playful, theyā€™re protective. And of course as well trained as they are, they donā€™t tend to have immaculate recall or leave it because they spend all day inside or in a yard with no enrichment and they get overwhelmed out and about.

Letā€™s hope that they donā€™t expect this protection dog to be a normal pet dog as well or this is going to end terribly.
Couldn't agree more. I'm always nervous around German Shepard's for this reason, unless I know the owner and can trust them. I've had too many terrible experiences with them.

Jae seems like an absolute douchebag so I'm sure he's actually not as good at training a dog as he thinks.

Reactions: 9
I canā€™t with Leah anymore. The commentary on how ~difficult~ her poor, helpless baby has been and the language eluding to how much of a burden she has been on their life(style) is too much.
I dont get their sense of humour when it comes to Gigi. All it shows is how much of nuisance Gigi is to them and how much she 'prevents' Leah and Mitch from being together even more than they already are. Everytime I see them both at home 24/7 together it sickens me, honestly, how much time can they spend together? Mitch is just hanging around the house at 1pm on a Tuesday šŸ™„ How do they cope when one goes to the toilet... like seriously, how?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bare 2.0 must be going great if that Uber eats on the bench is any indication.
ha ha ha - good pick up - they are such bleeping amateurs - plastic single use water bottles in the shot, when they sell re usable ones; their entire BARE business model - and cook book - built around people cooking at home - and they are ordering bleeping take away (doesnā€™t matter how healthy) in the exact same frame as she is drumming up business for her cookbook - was ā€œUber eatsā€ on the meal planner šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Shes still looking filthy and unkempt. This is the face of Booktopias number 2 selling author (of pre order) WHO are the fools buying this crap. When the hell have we seen Leah cook any of those recipes she flicked through, seeing as theres no menu guide šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Seriously though, who is buying this stuff!!!???
Omg the Uber eats!! No sign of a meal plan, or meal prep this week and its week 2 of her feeling epic and pumped about getting into a routine. I dont even think shes walking, we dont see any videos of her walking in the middle of the road anymore. Obviously the bare burgers/schnitzel burgers and vodka pasta didnt even appeal to her this week.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.