Kayla & Leah Itsines #4 All cash, no class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this dog even legal to have here in SA? I’ve been reading some legislation for the dog and cat management regulations (2017) under the dog and cat management act (1995) and there’s pretty hefty fines if they don’t comply with this.
There’s absolutely no need for a protection dog. I might call Unley council in the morning to make sure they are aware of an overseas trained protection dog now residing in Malvern.
Also if Jae decides to order this dog to attack he could potentially go to jail.
on the council note, I wonder if they bothered to get permission. As I know with my SA council you need permission to have over two dogs.

Reactions: 8
on the council note, I wonder if they bothered to get permission. As I know with my SA council you need permission to have over two dogs.
That's a good point. They will have 5 total once they get the additional protection dog and when Nox is there. I hope for the dogs sake that they all get along well because that could be a recipe for disaster.

Reactions: 5
Leah wants to elope and have a carnival themed party… but wait can someone clarify to her what it means to elope 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone needs to tell Leah that she is fooling literally no one by with her 'oh I'm so cute and naive what is elopement?'. witch, we all know you're just hinting for a free wedding.

She's been saying forever they would have food trucks at the new house as their wedding reception but surely all the crap she just rattled off wouldn't fit on their property/get council approval?

Reactions: 9
This dog is apparently that protection dog the Norris Nuts family got. I don't know that family but saw an article about them getting the dog and someone commented on the photo saying it's their dog. Weird.
Yeah you’re right. I had a look at the Norris Nuts tattle page and they didn’t get her that long ago (month or so)? Tattlers also had the same worries that we do about the dog being in the home. They also have a video (posted 4 weeks ago) about the dog saying it cost $100,000. So I guess something has happened within that short space of time to get rid of her?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I see they’re saying Ace isn’t well. That’s just want a poorly dog wants…a new animal in the pack 🙄🙄🙄
Poor Ace. If your dog is terminally ill, the time you have left with them is very precious. When my dog was diagnosed with cancer at 7 years of age, I dropped everything to take care of him and spend as much quality time together. Thankfully chemo brought him an extra 18 months. They're not even waiting until Ace has died to replace him 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Adventures in Gold Digging by Jae and Mitch Istines

They've really found the two most insecure girls and taken them for a ride with these 'businesses' and making them think they need protection dogs and giant trucks and bigger houses.

Reactions: 18
Yeah you’re right. I had a look at the Norris Nuts tattle page and they didn’t get her that long ago (month or so)? Tattlers also had the same worries that we do about the dog being in the home. They also have a video (posted 4 weeks ago) about the dog saying it cost $100,000. So I guess something has happened within that short space of time to get rid of her?
I checked their insta and it’s definitely the same dog!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So I was interested in bare lean (a while ago not recently) because I just wanted something simple I could pick some meals from and not have to calorie count. I got the free trial and never used it. Today out of curiosity I put a days worth of food into my fitness pal and omg the total calories were 1800! That is literally maintenance for a woman. I even selected the lean option. I think anyone losing weight doing this is just losing initial weight from cleaning up their diet
Not supporting Leah, but no. My maintenance would be currently around 2600 - am happily and consistently losing on 2100 cals a day (all under the guidance of a qualified coach - not someone out to make a buck).

Calories are so individual - which is why her selling generic plans and calling it individually tailored is so wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Adventures in Gold Digging by Jae and Mitch Istines

They've really found the two most insecure girls and taken them for a ride with these 'businesses' and making them think they need protection dogs and giant trucks and bigger houses.
EXACTLY!!!!!!WELL SAID!!!!!!

Reactions: 7
I just did a quick flip through all my recipe books, and they all have a list at the front. And the ones that are in categories like this book will be, still have the recipes listed underneath.
You really couldn’t splurge a couple of extra pages to chuck in a list of the worlds most basic meals.
but then again, I guess it’s probably to trick people into buying it - when they can’t see the meals listed and realise they don’t need a recipe book to make them.
Yeah I noticed this as well. Super strange and really not user friendly.

Reactions: 3
Not supporting Leah, but no. My maintenance would be currently around 2600 - am happily and consistently losing on 2100 cals a day (all under the guidance of a qualified coach - not someone out to make a buck).

Calories are so individual - which is why her selling generic plans and calling it individually tailored is so wrong.
Damn I wish!!! Me TDEE is 1805 calories. But that is why they need to provide calories I would put on weight doing bare lean.

To be fair though most weight loss programs are based on 1200-1500 calories for women so I would expect food to be in that range. But yea definitely can’t say it is ‘tailored’

Did Leah bother to show her meal prepping at all this week? All she said was that they were having Bare Burgers, Schnitzel Burgers and Vodka Pasta. Also, has she been exercising from the Bare 2.0 Lean at all and bothering to share her journey at all???

Reactions: 4
This dog is apparently that protection dog the Norris Nuts family got. I don't know that family but saw an article about them getting the dog and someone commented on the photo saying it's their dog. Weird.
Edit: not going to dirty delete this, but you guys are already all over it 😂😂

Definitely the same dog - see attached photos. Wonder if the Norris’s have addressed why they’ve given it up already (they got the dog in May) do they have a tattle page .. off to look

Oh for fucks sake …. Found the Tattle Wiki for the Norris Nuts - see attached - it says that they are trying to breed their dog. Has it been sent down to Adelaide to breed with Nox? That night explain why Kayla and Jae recently caught up with the world wide protection guys in Sydney. Aren’t the Norris’s based in Northern Rivers?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
I don't follow this person/people - Could someone give me a brief run down? Do they have a connection to the Itsines?
they’re a Australian family. Eldest kid - Sabre - came to attention through surfing? I think that she may have been on the Ellen show? then parent accused in on her “fake” and started up a YouTube channel for all 4(?) of their kids plus started a clothing and merchandise range. Kids are all home schooled/freeparented

there’s a tattle wiki on them if you search “norris nuts”

• Heart
Let’s be honest Leah, Mummy prepped these.

The whole ‘Look, I can do it all - so can you’ culture that she encourages really grates on me. So she’s telling me she looked after her baby, worked on her business, did wedding planning and prepped a mountain of schnitzels, and prepped for guests…all while managing the usual day to day life stuff. No Leah, you didn’t. Yes, I am salty af that I don’t have help like her to ‘do it all’. Give us the true behind the scenes Leah

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.