Kayla & Leah Itsines #4 All cash, no class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol idk why but i dont buy the ace has cancer story. Why have we only just heard this???? Its so obvious its Jae thats responding. Did they actually say if your a women scared to walk home alone ... just get a protection dog????? Im sorry what its not that bloody easy!!!
Perhaps they should consider stopping flaunting their wealth constantly on social media if they are starting to feel scared. Im sorry but I dont buy any of what theyre saying, we all know its for show and no other reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
It won’t surprise me if their protection dog attacks someone or something it’s not supposed to. Just because it’s trained doesn’t mean things can go wrong…a little girl and 2 other dogs in the house plus if it meets Leah’s dogs…

Reactions: 11
It won’t surprise me if their protection dog attacks someone or something it’s not supposed to. Just because it’s trained doesn’t mean things can go wrong…a little girl and 2 other dogs in the house plus if it meets Leah’s dogs…
I literally registered to say this. Neither of them have any idea the serious commitment a protection dog is, and how much work they require. When I was younger, we had a retired police dog. She was very high maintenance. We were never allowed to be alone with her without my dad, who was her handler. There is seriously no need for them to have this kind of dog, they’re just not required in Adelaide. I can’t stress how violent crime is not a thing, and if it is, it’s not random.

Reactions: 19
Is this dog even legal to have here in SA? I’ve been reading some legislation for the dog and cat management regulations (2017) under the dog and cat management act (1995) and there’s pretty hefty fines if they don’t comply with this.
There’s absolutely no need for a protection dog. I might call Unley council in the morning to make sure they are aware of an overseas trained protection dog now residing in Malvern.
Also if Jae decides to order this dog to attack he could potentially go to jail.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Is this dog even legal to have here in SA? I’ve been reading some legislation for the dog and cat management regulations (2017) under the dog and cat management act (1995) and there’s pretty hefty fines if they don’t comply with this.
There’s absolutely no need for a protection dog. I might call Unley council in the morning to make sure they are aware of an overseas trained protection dog now residing in Malvern.
Also if Jae decides to order this dog to attack he could potentially go to jail.
Oh wow, yes please ring and let us know. Anyone in the Unley area, careful out on your walks or in the local playgrounds with your children, terrifying to think of different situations that may arise because it doesnt sound like these protection dogs are going to be staying on the property, these dogs are going out with Kayla.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I was also going to mention that last part. What is the law there if the dog attacks someone? It must be the owner who is liable for the injuries.
We all know that this dog is for Jaes image, Kayla has never needed one before.

Reactions: 11
P
I was also going to mention that last part. What is the law there if the dog attacks someone? It must be the owner who is liable for the injuries.
We all know that this dog is for Jaes image, Kayla has never needed one before.
ret obvious given the choice of breeds of the dogs. Kayla loves huskies but Jae has Nox

Reactions: 3
A reply on thr Jilah lage said that Ace and Junior aren't protection dogs and won't try to be the Alpha dogs and don't care but if they never said anything surely people following Kayla with the intention to potentially break in would see two huskies and think that they would be the ultimate protection and would think twice? It's not two little toy poodles that she has? The two huskies give an illusion of protection so its their own fault for sharing so much. Unless she's received threats but like someone said, perhaps they shouldnt flash all their money everywhere.

Reactions: 7
How does she have a job? We thought Leah and Mitch were codependent but these two are even worse.
When I unsubscribed from sweat I made it very clear why I was unsubscribing and it wasn't the app or the programs. I'm only 1 person but hopefully not the only one who has made it clear!

Reactions: 10
I literally registered to say this. Neither of them have any idea the serious commitment a protection dog is, and how much work they require. When I was younger, we had a retired police dog. She was very high maintenance. We were never allowed to be alone with her without my dad, who was her handler. There is seriously no need for them to have this kind of dog, they’re just not required in Adelaide. I can’t stress how violent crime is not a thing, and if it is, it’s not random.

My dad was in the Dog Squad too & I agree with everything you have just said. 👏🏽 I grew up with German Shepherds but if I ever had friends over my Dad would always need to put them in their kennel. We were not allowed to go anywhere with them by ourselves, nor could we just take them down to the beach or for a walk to Cronulla. They were working dogs. When they retired, that sort of didn’t really change.

Reactions: 10
This dog is apparently that protection dog the Norris Nuts family got. I don't know that family but saw an article about them getting the dog and someone commented on the photo saying it's their dog. Weird.

Reactions: 3
So I was interested in bare lean (a while ago not recently) because I just wanted something simple I could pick some meals from and not have to calorie count. I got the free trial and never used it. Today out of curiosity I put a days worth of food into my fitness pal and omg the total calories were 1800! That is literally maintenance for a woman. I even selected the lean option. I think anyone losing weight doing this is just losing initial weight from cleaning up their diet

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Poor little Arna with a dog like that in her play space/backyard. Scarey looking dog. Are they going to walk around the suburbs they live in, go to cafes with that dog ? Scarey. I don’t want me or my family to ever be near a dog like that. I live near them & im scared of that dog. Jae owns a Rolex and they have expensive cars, pathetic to think you need an animal like that to guard cars and a watch. Do they really think they are important & that special . They need a reality check

Reactions: 8
I just did a quick flip through all my recipe books, and they all have a list at the front. And the ones that are in categories like this book will be, still have the recipes listed underneath.
You really couldn’t splurge a couple of extra pages to chuck in a list of the worlds most basic meals.
but then again, I guess it’s probably to trick people into buying it - when they can’t see the meals listed and realise they don’t need a recipe book to make them.

Attachments

My dad was in the Dog Squad too & I agree with everything you have just said. 👏🏽 I grew up with German Shepherds but if I ever had friends over my Dad would always need to put them in their kennel. We were not allowed to go anywhere with them by ourselves, nor could we just take them down to the beach or for a walk to Cronulla. They were working dogs. When they retired, that sort of didn’t really change.
They’re bred for such intense working purposes, it’s almost negligent to have one without actually being an accredited dog trainer/protection handler. They need so much stimulation and mental exercise! It’s just not a dog you play fetch with once a day at a school oval. And not to mention that if someone actually breaks into your house and you set the dog on them, you are liable for criminal charges as it’s classified as a weapon. Australia doesn’t have the same self defence laws America does, if you use force that isn’t equal or lesser to what someone attacking you or breaking in does, then you are considered the aggressor.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.