Kayla & Leah Itsines #4 All cash, no class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leah cooking cupcakes with Arna and Gigi is in her bouncer on the bench. The bouncer is hanging off the bench a bit 🤦‍♀️ it will just take one knock from Arna for Gigi to fall to the floor.

Is it just me or does mum Anna look like hired help in the background of videos.
Yes mum does look like hired help. I find they're family roles are very stereotype. When they garden, it's the men outside and when they cook, it's women inside doing it. Is that a Greek thing?

Reactions: 6
Coming back to Arna.. It was so obvious that Rachel posting about her caused real damage to Kayla. The sad thing is I’ve always loved seeing Arna content on Leah’s profile. But with the Big House and the products all over the place and Gigi I think Arna got a little bit left out. Before Gigi, I’ve always thought Leah and Arna had such a cute relationship and I loved how she talked of her. As opposed to Kayla :rolleyes:
ha ha ha - ask and you shall receive!! Coincidence that Leah just happens to have put up a video of her and Arna cooking cupcakes less than a few hours after you made this comment??!!! 🤔🤔🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 11
ha ha ha - ask and you shall receive!! Coincidence that Leah just happens to have put up a video of her and Arna cooking cupcakes less than a few hours after you made this comment??!!! 🤔🤔🤨
I was waiting for this video to come!!As I said ...soooooo predictable both sisters 😅😅😅😅😅They make me laugh so hard!So I guess we can all predict the videos by looking first at Rachel and Lauren's Instagram and of course our comments!!!We are the real influencers😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How do people put up with this tit?? They laugh it off like it’s no big deal. Likes it’s endearing. Excuse me - but for $150 I’d want a Pulitzer-level piece of writing!!! (Ok, maybe not Pulitzer- but at least one that’s been checked and edited!!).
For crying out loud, this is the biggest tit show!!!!!!

Does anyone have the guides? do they have the Kilojoules/calories, Carbohydrates, protein and fats per serve?
My womens weekly cookbooks I paid $10 each for do……and no errors

Does anyone have the guides? do they have the Kilojoules/calories, Carbohydrates, protein and fats per serve?
My womens weekly cookbooks I paid $10 each for do……and no errors
I have the original BARE and it has 0 nutritional info. The lean guides don’t either Leah said you can email them if you want the macros or calories.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Her stupid baby voice is actually so annoying. Arna is 3 isn't she? Not a bloody baby anymore!

Guys, itsjlahhere_ got themselves a protection dog today and still have the other one coming in December. AND they are full blown justifying themselves in the comments section, go grab your popcorn and read on 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Guys, itsjlahhere_ got themselves a protection dog today and still have the other one coming in December. AND they are full blown justifying themselves in the comments section, go grab your popcorn and read on 😂
They must be deleting a lot of the criticism as it’s pretty tame in there at the mo

I see they’re saying Ace isn’t well. That’s just want a poorly dog wants…a new animal in the pack 🙄🙄🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
‘Quite literally will take a bullet for you’ - are there a lot of stray bullets zooming around Adelaide that we’re all unaware of? Who the duck do these people think they are that they require a dog who would die for them on the off chance they may need it? That is absolutely disgusting justification for getting a dog.

I can’t even articulate how angry and disgusted I am.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 15
List of people who need protection dogs:

1. Drug dealers
2. Sex traffickers
3. The mob

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Those teeth legit look like gum or tic tacs or something. They are horrendous. I don't really like to comment on appearances but those teeth are something else.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
4. itsjlahhere_

…fmd…they’re delusional.
Their replies in the comments are full defensive, who do they think they are 😲😲 Also, Jae's teeth look like pieces of PK or Juicy Fruit chewing gum all lined up. Horrendous doesn't even describe it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Their replies in the comments are full defensive, who do they think they are 😲😲 Also, Jae's teeth look like pieces of PK or Juicy Fruit chewing gum all lined up. Horrendous doesn't even describe it!!!
Come on guys, I think we’re all being a bit mean here. It’s obvious Jae is afraid of the dark and had to have his own built in night light.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yes reading the comments made my day 😅😅😅😅They seem.to be so annoyed by the comments and try very hard to rationalize their actions🤨

Lol idk why but i dont buy the ace has cancer story. Why have we only just heard this???? Its so obvious its Jae thats responding. Did they actually say if your a women scared to walk home alone ... just get a protection dog????? Im sorry what its not that bloody easy!!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.