Kayla & Leah Itsines #4 All cash, no class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we even know for sure she used dietitians to review/create recipes? Or is it someway to justify the $150 for the PDF with more spelling errors than a drunk rant
Yeah I would truly love to know how involved her "team if dietitians and nutritionists" really were.
I had my follow up with my dietitian. I'm down 4.5kg in 3 weeks, with no exercise except very light walking this week only (recovering from covid) and I was honest with my dietitian that I had Nando's 3 times (we have it once a week). I haven't missed out on anything, much like she claims. And yet when I stuck to her guide, didn't have my cheeky Nando's, not even once, I piled on weight. Putting my experiences next to each other really makes me doubt anything in Bare was calculated by a dietitian.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yeah I would truly love to know how involved her "team if dietitians and nutritionists" really were.
I had my follow up with my dietitian. I'm down 4.5kg in 3 weeks, with no exercise except very light walking this week only (recovering from covid) and I was honest with my dietitian that I had Nando's 3 times (we have it once a week). I haven't missed out on anything, much like she claims. And yet when I stuck to her guide, didn't have my cheeky Nando's, not even once, I piled on weight. Putting my experiences next to each other really makes me doubt anything in Bare was calculated by a dietitian.
Im know dietitian at all but pasta and 2 burgers in one week couldnt be all that healthy...

Reactions: 8
Im know dietitian at all but pasta and 2 burgers in one week couldnt be all that healthy...
To be fair I had pasta three times two weeks ago because covid and I had nothing left on my bucket. But I followed recipes from my dietitian, which were balanced etc. Hers are just not balanced at all.
There's another post in the group where people are being told to have 5 Weetbix and berries as one of the recipes. Those people are on the same colour guide I would have been on. My dietitian's recommended serving of weetbix for me? 3. Tells me everything I need to know.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
To be fair I had pasta three times two weeks ago because covid and I had nothing left on my bucket. But I followed recipes from my dietitian, which were balanced etc. Hers are just not balanced at all.
There's another post in the group where people are being told to have 5 Weetbix and berries as one of the recipes. Those people are on the same colour guide I would have been on. My dietitian's recommended serving of weetbix for me? 3. Tells me everything I need to know.
Im known to have pasta a fair bit myself as its brilliant to hide vegies for my fussy girls, but to me, her dinners just never look healthy to me... im just your regular suburban housewife cooking dinner for her family and not following any particular guide at all and my meals look healthier hahaha!!! 🙄🙄 Hoping youre on the road to recovery and feeling well x @Pickoneforme ❤

Reactions: 8
Im known to have pasta a fair bit myself as its brilliant to hide vegies for my fussy girls, but to me, her dinners just never look healthy, thats my opinion and we all see things differently of course, im just your regular suburban housewife cooking dinner for her family and not following any particular guide at all and my meals look healthier 🙄🙄 Hoping youre on the road to recovery and feeling well x @Pickoneforme ❤
Yes, much better this week! Thank you ❤ and yes for the wonders of veggies hidden in pasta. So many veggies in the pasta dishes on my plan with my dietitian.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It does not. Here's the disclaimer. I only just noticed it says it is not individually tailored. Wish I could have read that before buying because that's what I was sold on.

Edit to add, this is the disclaimer for Bare regular, Lean has a very similar one that adds it has used a calculation, not individually tailored and that they aren't liable if you don't get results

Screenshot_20220723-165844.png

• Wow
  • Angry
I would love to know who they are? Does anyone have the guide and does it mention these nutritional experts?
This is her dietitian...

It does not. Here's the disclaimer. I only just noticed it says it is not individually tailored. Wish I could have read that before buying because that's what I was sold on. View attachment 1439291
Shut the front door!!! Shes ALWAYS banging on about it being individually tailored 🤬🤬

Attachments

Reactions: 6
This is her dietitian...

Shut the front door!!! Shes ALWAYS banging on about it being individually tailored 🤬🤬
Common sense says there’s no way a generic meal plan can be guaranteed to put you in a deficit (her words) or be individually tailored (also her words). But the sad fact is she preys on peoples vulnerability. Plus any plan that doesn’t give you some sort of calorie count or gauge would be INCREDIBLY difficult to navigate to ensure you are in a deficit in order to lose weight.
Because as someone who has successfully lost 70kilos (and kept it off) you actually can eat ALL of these foods. It comes down to portion size/calorie count and your daily needs ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just thinking out loud here… If you consistently had to communicate to your followers/buyers the various ways in which to mix your brand’s hot chocolate so that it is a drinkable consistency, wouldn’t you question its quality and maybe, just MAYBE, go back to the drawing board and look into other ways of making it… better (or at a minimum less clumpy)? 🤔🙃🫠

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Just thinking out loud here… If you consistently had to communicate to your followers/buyers the various ways in which to mix your brand’s hot chocolate so that it is a drinkable consistency, wouldn’t you question its quality and maybe, just MAYBE, go back to the drawing board and look into other ways of making it… better (or at a minimum less clumpy)? 🤔🙃🫠
anyone that knew anything about running a business and product quality control would. So not them.

Reactions: 11
BARE seems to have little / no regard for nutrition…she’s eating the same food on repeat / has no interest in promoting a diet of a wide range of fruits and vegetables / gut health. So what exactly does her guide tailor? Calorie counting? Ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Coming back to Arna.. It was so obvious that Rachel posting about her caused real damage to Kayla. The sad thing is I’ve always loved seeing Arna content on Leah’s profile. But with the Big House and the products all over the place and Gigi I think Arna got a little bit left out. Before Gigi, I’ve always thought Leah and Arna had such a cute relationship and I loved how she talked of her. As opposed to Kayla :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
Coming back to Arna.. It was so obvious that Rachel posting about her caused real damage to Kayla. The sad thing is I’ve always loved seeing Arna content on Leah’s profile. But with the Big House and the products all over the place and Gigi I think Arna got a little bit left out. Before Gigi, I’ve always thought Leah and Arna had such a cute relationship and I loved how she talked of her. As opposed to Kayla :rolleyes:
it probably gave her the views and attention. Now she needs to promote and sell her products as well as complain about newborn life and Gigi.

Reactions: 6
If I’m buying that hot sludge to help me sleep and wind down; do I really want to be frothing milk then whisking hot chocolate (with a special toy-sized whisk) before I can even sit down to drink the damn thing?!
Not to mention all the cleanup afterwards…FFS I’m exhausted just thinking about it 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
BARE seems to have little / no regard for nutrition…she’s eating the same food on repeat / has no interest in promoting a diet of a wide range of fruits and vegetables / gut health. So what exactly does her guide tailor? Calorie counting? Ffs
With so much sickness going around how about she promote the benefits of vitamin enriched foods and immunity boosting foods? She thinks a store bought bbq chicken and a carton of Campbells vegetable stock with a carrott and stick of celery is immunity boosting, she wouldnt have a clue about benefits of particular foods. I would like to see Leah and her dietitian do a fun Q&A. She definately doesnt cook enough vegies, those burgers only have lettuce and tomato on them. We had homemade beef schnitzels last night and had 7 vegies (homemade wedges and yummy salad full of different vegies) it took no time at all and we got over the recommended 5 servings of vegies a day. Does anyone ever hear Leah talk about nutrition at all, ever???

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
What is wrong with these people?
You know what really grinds my gears with this page (aside from its racist tones and blatant bullying) is that he isnt even an Itsines, he is their maternal grandfather, its Anna's Dad not Jims. So just proof theyll do anything with that name.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Leah cooking cupcakes with Arna and Gigi is in her bouncer on the bench. The bouncer is hanging off the bench a bit 🤦‍♀️ it will just take one knock from Arna for Gigi to fall to the floor.

Is it just me or does mum Anna look like hired help in the background of videos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.