Kayla & Leah Itsines #4 All cash, no class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here is the old bio Kayla had (this was late April) before poor Arna warranted a mention...

I finally unfollowed Kayla the other day/week when she was posting about the protection dog. I swear to god she had 14.4 million followers. Looking at her insta today she has 14.9 million. I'm no expert but Isn't that a huge jump? Even comparing this older screenshot to today, that's a 700k+ gain in less than 3 months. Also, I know she's very rich and successful but is she really 15 million insta followers levels of famous? There are actual celebs with far far less followers. Shady shady

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I agree about the number of followers she's getting. Given her engagement is super low and the comments are often fake I find it hard to believe she has that many real followers and yet somehow keeps gaining more.

That video is so cringe. Also, there was a screenshot of Jae saying Kayla doesn't tan, that it's natural. Looks real natural.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I agree about the number of followers she's getting. Given her engagement is super low and the comments are often fake I find it hard to believe she has that many real followers and yet somehow keeps gaining more.

That video is so cringe. Also, there was a screenshot of Jae saying Kayla doesn't tan, that it's natural. Looks real natural.
She doesn't tan, yeah sure, everyone in Adelaide has a tan like that in the middle of winter. Oh but hang on, she is Greek, so it is just her natural olive complexion!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Doesn't tan. Pffft. She has the complexion of a Cheeto in that picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That video was sooo forced. Also why was she asking Arna if she wanted to eat dirty socks as if the girl would find it funny? Kayla was tryna hold back a laugh too like wtf? Also idk about you but idk anyone who gives their child a chopped up cheese and bacon role and then a tit tonne of fruit for lunch!

Reactions: 4
Doesn't tan. Pffft. She has the complexion of a Cheeto in that picture.
Good morning Tattlers, what does the weekend hold for our favourite family?
Wonder if we'll see Leah meal plan/prep at all? They havent been to breakfast with Kayla for awhile either have they?

Oh piss off Kayla doesnt tan, what a crock of tit!!!!! She is as orange as the oompa loompas in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, get lost. Next theyll tell us Jae's teeth are naturally white.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Wonder if we'll see Leah meal plan/prep at all? They havent been to breakfast with Kayla for awhile either have they?

Oh piss off Kayla doesnt tan, what a crock of tit!!!!! She is as orange as the oompa loompas in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, get lost. Next theyll tell us Jae's teeth are naturally white.
He looks like he’s just flushed his turd down the toilet…probably feels the same way every time they tip their hot sludge down the sink πŸ’©πŸ€£πŸ’©πŸ€£πŸš½

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He looks like he’s just flushed his turd down the toilet…probably feels the same way every time they tip their hot sludge down the sink πŸ’©πŸ€£πŸ’©πŸ€£πŸš½
Ok, Im done, this is it everyone, brace yourselves..... why have I only noticed the Yes Please logo LOOKS LIKE A TOILET 🚽🚽🚽🚽 Please tell me im not the only one to see it! When I saw @hereforthethrills emoji I was like 'hold on its their logo' πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And there she is!!!!!!!The loving mother!!!!!! Oh my god!Could she beeee more predictable???????πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Rachel has caused some real damageπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…She makes her feel super insecureπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

By the way....the video looks sooooo fake and staged!!!!!!
I just have to say, Arna is freaking delicious! What a total cutie.

Reactions: 8
Not Leah on her stories talking about her and Mitch picking meals from Bare Lean 2.0 they've NEVER HAD BEFORE πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€‘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Not Leah on her stories talking about her and Mitch picking meals from Bare Lean 2.0 they've NEVER HAD BEFORE πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€‘
Didn’t even shock me they’re having 2 of the same meals again this week. Snittys and vodka pasta gunna be the new yiros and beef burgers. Can’t wait to hear about them for the next 12 months

• Haha
Reactions: 15

The 6 sad little likes is killing me πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
More spelling errors.. It’s like she didn’t even bother having someone else editing Bare Lean 2.0. She said she’s got a team of dietitian working on this when I questioned on Instagram why is bare so expensive and not on an app as promised

Attachments

• Haha
Do we even know for sure she used dietitians to review/create recipes? Or is it someway to justify the $150 for the PDF with more spelling errors than a drunk rant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.