Kayla & Leah Itsines #16 A GC move, no word on boobs, ozempic slay and BARE goes away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With the recent GC trip, didn’t they tease beforehand that it was the longer term trip to see how things went… and then they came home after a few days? And talk about moving since their return has gone veeery quiet…
I suspect the place was a madhouse and Leah and Mitch realised that maybe it’s not such a great idea. The shenanigan that would constantly go on in that house would send anyone insane.

Reactions: 10
So you don’t want to redo your wedding photos you want to redo your whole wedding which another party and a new look because you’ve realised how unflattering your original look was…
They rushed into their wedding (like they rush into every decision they make) when she was going through PPD I’m sorry but who doesn’t encourage their partner to wait until they’re feeling better to have their wedding? And now she obviously regrets the photos

If you were going to just redo your photos you would wear the same dress

Reactions: 18
I don’t really understand things like this. It was her at that time of her life. Isn’t the most important thing that you marry someone you love, not how you look (I’m assuming that’s what she means here).

It’s like when people get rich and get new wedding rings. To me, it signifies that time in your life and has far more meaning than how it looks or what the cost was.

Reactions: 17
I don’t really understand things like this. It was her at that time of her life. Isn’t the most important thing that you marry someone you love, not how you look (I’m assuming that’s what she means here).

It’s like when people get rich and get new wedding rings. To me, it signifies that time in your life and has far more meaning than how it looks or what the cost was.
I personally hate my wedding photos because I was obese. I wanted to renew our vowels and do new wedding photos but it’s so costly. I just don’t want to display any wedding photos anywhere in our home because husband and I are so incredibly large and dislike how we look. We also had a horrible wedding so the whole day is kind of tainted for us but so much outside drama and then how we felt and looked. But they went on and on about how amazing their wedding was. I would understand new photos. I get that. I truly do. But a whole new wedding when you loved it. No. We hated our wedding and still wouldn’t re do it because it was still the day we got married

Reactions: 15
So you don’t want to redo your wedding photos you want to redo your whole wedding which another party and a new look because you’ve realised how unflattering your original look was…
They rushed into their wedding (like they rush into every decision they make) when she was going through PPD I’m sorry but who doesn’t encourage their partner to wait until they’re feeling better to have their wedding? And now she obviously regrets the photos

I think “wedding photo regret” is a very real thing that isn’t talked about. You’re just meant to love your photos and everything about the day but for some people the image they have doesn’t necessarily translate to real life. A friend of mine got her photos back and hated them because she had been so influenced by what she had seen staged on socials with professional models and didn’t realise that normal humans who aren’t trained in modelling often show normal human emotion in photos and sometimes unflattering angles happen.
Having said that, not everyone rushes into a wedding to distract themselves from the intense PPD they’re suffering from and figuring the day will fix all their problems.

Reactions: 16
Once again, the Leeches saying they work so hard, but go and see a movie in the middle of a Friday. When most other people are at their actual real jobs. They are embarrassing.

Reactions: 19
I actually feel pretty sad for Leah talking about how unhappy she was at her wedding, it makes me wonder why they didn’t just postpone it? If she was that unhappy at that stage in her life, why didn’t she wait? That she looks back and doesnt like love it? I dunno i feel for the girl
---

Mitch just ain’t a good partner we all see it

I think she probably saw Kayla’s wedding photos last visit to the GC and wants to compete 🤣

Reactions: 9
Couldn’t imagine putting my child into daycare under the guise of having a full time job, only to have a “date day” instead. And people can’t get their kids into care! There’s huge waiting lists, parents need to work full time to make ends meet and these two put their one child into a full day of childcare to spend time together when all they bleeping do is spend time together. They work together, take spur of the moment trips together, shower and poop together…

• Heart
Couldn’t imagine putting my child into daycare under the guise of having a full time job, only to have a “date day” instead. And people can’t get their kids into care! There’s huge waiting lists, parents need to work full time to make ends meet and these two put their one child into a full day of childcare to spend time together when all they bleeping do is spend time together. They work together, take spur of the moment trips together, shower and poop together…
This! Honestly I love my husband but the idea of being together 24/7 is a hard bleeping no for me. Everyone needs time away from their partner. It’s codependent and such an unhealthy dynamic.

• Heart
Leah confirming that she has ADHD now that Kayla has announced hers ?
Refused to admit in recent months. Everytime someone asked her she would be defensive and like no o don’t… now she does. I mean I’d believe it but not Kayla

Reactions: 9
Leah trying to convince us that the reason she doesn’t like her wedding photos isn’t because of her weight and how she looks…. Seriously Leah, we can see straight through you, it’s 100% how you look (which is fine) but just own it!

Reactions: 16
This is new…? I haven’t checked into her stories for a few days, but I don’t imagine her nonsensical ramblings would have covered anything to do with the devastating conflict in Palestine (please don’t make this political). But at least she’s got the stock standard URL in her bio.
Leah has returned to regular programming - removal of any support for conflict and pushing her own commercial opportunities in its place. Only important while Ms Rachel made a public stance I guess?

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I feel sad for her that she didn't have a single honest friend or family member that helped her at that time. She could have looked lovely in a dress that suited her. She picked some random dress in a hurry, hated how she looked and stood in a weird bent over way in all the photos so you couldn't see how unflattering the dress was. Wedding dresses in the right style look amazing on any size bride. It's a permanent example in photo form of her decision making processes, with Mitch being the head that he is and not supporting her in the right way. No new photos can fix that.
It is also an example of how unwell mentally she was and that no one helped her and just pretended a rushed wedding, selling a house, farming out your child to anyone for no good reason etc would fix her.