Kayla & Leah Itsines #16 A GC move, no word on boobs, ozempic slay and BARE goes away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m embarrassed for him thinking his Mrs is that important, she needs protection when he’s not around. Like bruh? If you’re worried about burglars, randoms breaking into your home or stalkers - hot tip: don’t flash your bullshit across social media.
They have dogs from a dedicated protection dogs organisation?! I’m dead 💀 Who do these idiots think they are, the Sussex’s?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Noticed there’s been no mention about moving to the GC since they returned from their last visit. They probably realised it’ll be near impossible to get a spot in daycare straight away and the thought of having to care for their child on a daily basis is just too much for them.
Watch them mention it tomorrow 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've gotten to over 170 doing HIIT with weights or if I do running intervals for 10 minutes and push myself, but my average heart rate would never get that high for my workout - she was at 192 for a bit?! I don't understand she ran for 5K, or why she didn't stop. That's not healthy...

Reactions: 5
I've gotten to over 170 doing HIIT with weights or if I do running intervals for 10 minutes and push myself, but my average heart rate would never get that high for my workout - she was at 192 for a bit?! I don't understand she ran for 5K, or why she didn't stop. That's not healthy...
Maybe her amazing PT sister can explain it or help her out with a program that will help improve her fitness without raising her heart rate so she is almost dying.

Reactions: 9
I’m embarrassed for him thinking his Mrs is that important, she needs protection when he’s not around. Like bruh? If you’re worried about burglars, randoms breaking into your home or stalkers - hot tip: don’t flash your bullshit across social media.
also, imagine thinking a DOBERMAN is a good protection dog, they’re notoriously gentle giants. Like do your bleeping research. They look imposing but they’re actually very soft, gentle dogs who require a lot of attention and physical affection. Moron.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My heart rate is really high like hers in steady exercise.
I have a cardiologist and was diagnosed with very mild POTS.
I drink LMNT daily to help (not sugar filled no thanks).
It is fine for me to exercise with my heart rate like this but I've obviously had thorough monitoring and testing done.
I try to monitor my heart rate and keep it as low as possible, even if that means running a slowwwwwwww 5k that wouldn't impress Mitsines.

• Heart
My heart rate is really high like hers in steady exercise.
I have a cardiologist and was diagnosed with very mild POTS.
I drink LMNT daily to help (not sugar filled no thanks).
It is fine for me to exercise with my heart rate like this but I've obviously had thorough monitoring and testing done.
I try to monitor my heart rate and keep it as low as possible, even if that means running a slowwwwwwww 5k that wouldn't impress Mitsines.
I have POTS but my heart rate doesn’t even get as high as Leah’s. That’s a real concern.

Reactions: 1
If Leah does take adhd meds that can ramp up the exercise (and resting) heart rate - mine jumped 10-20 bpm for same efforts on vyvannse. Coincidentally I hear so does ozempic…

Reactions: 12
If Leah does take adhd meds that can ramp up the exercise (and resting) heart rate - mine jumped 10-20 bpm for same efforts on vyvannse. Coincidentally I hear so does ozempic…
Plus all the "pres" pre workout will do the same!