Kayla & Leah Itsines #16 A GC move, no word on boobs, ozempic slay and BARE goes away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing the photo of Arna wearing her cooking apron knowing where that thing has been makes me feel sick šŸ¤¢ I really hope Kayla has a the brain cells to wash that thing before she let her little girl wear it again!!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Seeing the photo of Arna wearing her cooking apron knowing where that thing has been makes me feel sick šŸ¤¢ I really hope Kayla has a the brain cells to wash that thing before she let her little girl wear it again!!
That was my first thought as well. She is a tit mother for sure

• Sick
Reactions: 11
One of their man child friends wore it, while naked and serving someone a plate with a penis shape made out of Some revolting looking sauce - so classy and mature.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Couldnā€™t imagine putting my child into daycare under the guise of having a full time job, only to have a ā€œdate dayā€ instead. And people canā€™t get their kids into care! Thereā€™s huge waiting lists, parents need to work full time to make ends meet and these two put their one child into a full day of childcare to spend time together when all they bleeping do is spend time together. They work together, take spur of the moment trips together, shower and poop togetherā€¦
So many influencers who have kids put their kids in daycare 2\3 days weekly saying because they work.šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Working to influencers is endorsing anything and everything and getting everything they endorse for free and bloody talking into a phone all day grifting and they call this work, and complain how they justify it by saying that's why they send their kids to care because how busy and tired everything is oh and don't get me started on why they bloody have housekeepers too busy doing all their self care hair, nails facials I could just scream they all wouldn't know working a proper job and have to live from pay to pay. They have no idea as they live in their own little bubble.

Reactions: 7
I actually feel pretty sad for Leah talking about how unhappy she was at her wedding, it makes me wonder why they didnā€™t just postpone it? If she was that unhappy at that stage in her life, why didnā€™t she wait? That she looks back and doesnt like love it? I dunno i feel for the girl
---

Mitch just ainā€™t a good partner we all see it
Because they wanted to do it at their forever home aka Big Beige House before they had to desperately sell it. Leah also decided to choose the most unflattering dress, with all their money she didnā€™t even bothered to get a customised dress.

Reactions: 13
So many influencers who have kids put their kids in daycare 2\3 days weekly saying because they work.šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Working to influencers is endorsing anything and everything and getting everything they endorse for free and bloody talking into a phone all day grifting and they call this work, and complain how they justify it by saying that's why they send their kids to care because how busy and tired everything is oh and don't get me started on why they bloody have housekeepers too busy doing all their self care hair, nails facials I could just scream they all wouldn't know working a proper job and have to live from pay to pay. They have no idea as they live in their own little bubble.
You hit the nail on the head! This is exactly how I feel about influencers. I remember one that I follow shared her ā€œto doā€ list for the day because she was so ā€œstressed and overworkedā€ and it was literally like take some photos and make a reel šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ my god! There should be some kind of reality show where influencer families have to trade life with hardworking families that work real jobs outside the home, they would quit after a day. Influencer families are THE WORST

Reactions: 13
I canā€™t believe she let Arna wear it. Truly shows how little she respects her daughter, Kayla is a piece of tit.

Reactions: 11
Because they wanted to do it at their forever home aka Big Beige House before they had to desperately sell it. Leah also decided to choose the most unflattering dress, with all their money she didnā€™t even bothered to get a customised dress.
They donā€™t have any money. The money they have is tied up in assets, and even then, what they owe on those things would negate their equity. I still firmly believe they have over extended themselves majorly, thatā€™s why you donā€™t see a constant resupply of their items for No Thanks, they donā€™t have the money to pay for batches and shipments, etc. they have to wait to free up cash to pay for the stock. They spend the cash they do make on half assed events now, remember when Leah would pay $600 for a a custom cake for everyoneā€™s birthdays and now she gets Woolies mud cakes to slap together?

Reactions: 16
You hit the nail on the head! This is exactly how I feel about influencers. I remember one that I follow shared her ā€œto doā€ list for the day because she was so ā€œstressed and overworkedā€ and it was literally like take some photos and make a reel šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ my god! There should be some kind of reality show where influencer families have to trade life with hardworking families that work real jobs outside the home, they would quit after a day. Influencer families are THE WORST
Oh this would be the BEST show EVER!! I want to see them actually having to work a 9-5, clean the house, cook dinner, entertain the kids without using technology, put them to bed and then see if they still have time after that to "fill their cup". Choose your hard babes!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Kayla 'I dOnT dRiNk AlCoHoL' Itsines šŸ™„
How can one person be so fkn obnoxious and soooooo boring.
She had to do the monthly reminder in case we have forgotten šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢The sadest thing though is that she actually considers it to be an intriguing aspect of her non existing personality.....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am so confused by the Yes Please marketing. Why is there a card in your order that says ā€œdid we just become friends?ā€ What? Why? What purpose does it serve?

Reactions: 10
I am so confused by the Yes Please marketing. Why is there a card in your order that says ā€œdid we just become friends?ā€ What? Why? What purpose does it serve?
This reminds me of some sort of movie line, it sounds familiar from other brands that have already used that line.
---
Leahā€™s stalker friend is doing the move with us challenge? Iā€™m so confused šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
This reminds me of some sort of movie line, it sounds familiar from other brands that have already used that line.
---
Leahā€™s stalker friend is doing the move with us challenge? Iā€™m so confused šŸ˜‚
Itā€™s a rip off of the Step Brothers line ā€œdid we just become best friends?ā€ But I donā€™t understand what purpose it serves in a card in a box with their product? Why not do what other brands do and put in a little thank you and 10% off your next order with a code? Itā€™s says something about them that they put who packed your order on the card, like people are going to be so excited celebrity Leah packed their order.

Reactions: 10