Kayla & Leah Itsines #16 A GC move, no word on boobs, ozempic slay and BARE goes away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How old are these people ? They act like they’re 15. It’s embarrassing. How did Kayla go from Tobi to a man child. Is she really that thick and immature too

Reactions: 23
This guy would bore the tit out of me after a night of his antics. I’m a fully grown adult with a family. Not a 20 year old flatting with some idiots. Kayla and Jay must be so bored with each other if they need this in their house.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Leah and Mitch looking tired because for the first time ever they’ve had to actually care for Gigi themselves without palming her off.

Reactions: 9
Leah still sick and on 3rd round of antibiotics for an infection that can spread by airborne droplets, decides once again to travel on a plane. Selfish witch!!

Also normal people who feel tired and rundown from being unwell would usually decide to stay home and rest, not this absolute dipshit.

Can’t fix stupid!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
New YouTube channel but still recycling the same old boring recipes for the 100th time.
Time to plagiarize get some new material Leah.

No idea how she can call herself a cook or recipe developer.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She really doesn’t in my opinion too!
Must be reading here because Leah’s out up a story of her and Gigi with the caption “hands up if you have a twin!”
You don’t, Leah. The kid couldn’t look less like you.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Must be reading here because Leah’s out up a story of her and Gigi with the caption “hands up if you have a twin!”
You don’t, Leah. The kid couldn’t look less like you.
Gg does not look anything like Leah, I can see a little bit of Leech’s creepy mouth but that is all. I just feel really sorry for this kid, lack of a structure, routine and attachment. Plus she’s always looking so sloppy and unkempt like a neglected child.

Reactions: 18
Is Kayla for real? “I don’t drink tap water”
It reaches a whole new bleeping low.
People are literally dying Kayla. We don’t give a duck if you drink tap water or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is Kayla for real? “I don’t drink tap water”
It reaches a whole new bleeping low.
People are literally dying Kayla. We don’t give a duck if you drink tap water or not.
She also doesn’t drink alcohol, in case you weren’t aware ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34