Kayla & Leah Itsines #16 A GC move, no word on boobs, ozempic slay and BARE goes away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Leah does take adhd meds that can ramp up the exercise (and resting) heart rate - mine jumped 10-20 bpm for same efforts on vyvannse. Coincidentally I hear so does ozempic…
I’m not sure about Ozempic, but other weight loss meds do increase the heart rate like that.

I have a high heart rate as a medication side effect and because I get panic attacks. I sometimes hit 155-160 from doing mild exercise or from have a ✨panic✨ and it bleeping suuuuucks. I can’t imagine running with a heart rate that high. It’s legitimately a concern.

Reactions: 5
Oops forgot Bao Buns on my list 😂
Oh my god, I’d be embarrassed. These are SO BASIC. Farrrrrk me. Get a clue, Leah. You AREN’T a chef, let alone, cook. If you want a real cook who thoroughly and meticulously develop recipes, go find Nagi from RecipeTinEats.

Reactions: 13
I am on by Vyvanse for adhd and also super unfit (working on it though) and although the meds do elevate my heart rate, I have to be PUSHING myself to get over 180 and I feel like I’m dying. For someone who claims to exercise regularly and eat somewhat healthily, this is a concern.

Reactions: 4
I am on by Vyvanse for adhd and also super unfit (working on it though) and although the meds do elevate my heart rate, I have to be PUSHING myself to get over 180 and I feel like I’m dying. For someone who claims to exercise regularly and eat somewhat healthily, this is a concern.
I’m on Vyvanse and do CrossFit, my resting HR is about 60 and I average about 150-165 when I’m exercising…. 170 if I’m absolutely pushing myself beyond my limits.

Oh my god, I’d be embarrassed. These are SO BASIC. Farrrrrk me. Get a clue, Leah. You AREN’T a chef, let alone, cook. If you want a real cook who thoroughly and meticulously develop recipes, go find Nagi from RecipeTinEats.
Who needs a video to learn how to make chicken schnitzels??? Flour, egg, crumb, fry. It’s literally the most basic of basics. How would you make a long form YouTube upload for that? It’s so quick and simple.

Reactions: 10
Who needs a video to learn how to make chicken schnitzels??? Flour, egg, crumb, fry. It’s literally the most basic of basics. How would you make a long form YouTube upload for that? It’s so quick and simple.
Look I’ll be honest, I think we have pretty high expectations of the general population. The number of times I’ve seen someone share a basic meal and then had comments etc asking for the recipe is ridiculous. Actually Lifeofclaire shared a recipe for a green curry just today because people can’t seem to manage to grab a jar of curry paste and follow the directions on the back.

Reactions: 9
Her average heart rate is really high??? Like, it shouldn’t be that high.
As a nurse I can confirm that if a fit healthy young person has a heart rate like that we would probably call a code. For it to be her average heart rate she must of been in that range for majority of the run?? Extremely concerning.

• Sad
Look I’ll be honest, I think we have pretty high expectations of the general population. The number of times I’ve seen someone share a basic meal and then had comments etc asking for the recipe is ridiculous. Actually Lifeofclaire shared a recipe for a green curry just today because people can’t seem to manage to grab a jar of curry paste and follow the directions on the back.
I just more meant imagine being able to turn making schnitzels into a longform video. That’s gotta be some ADHD waffling in action.
---
I’m not sure about Ozempic, but other weight loss meds do increase the heart rate like that.

I have a high heart rate as a medication side effect and because I get panic attacks. I sometimes hit 155-160 from doing mild exercise or from have a ✨panic✨ and it bleeping suuuuucks. I can’t imagine running with a heart rate that high. It’s legitimately a concern.
It’s just proof that these people who “live and breathe fitness” so much they started a business for health supplements do not practice what they preach. It’s all just a money grab on the latest (or rather late to) trend they can make a half legitimate product out of that’s completely unregulated because neither have the qualifications or business acumen to understand what they’re actually selling people. It’s just an easy product to shill with no knowledge behind them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
As a nurse I can confirm that if a fit healthy young person has a heart rate like that we would probably call a code. For it to be her average heart rate she must of been in that range for majority of the run?? Extremely concerning.
I really hope she goes to her doctor.

Also, Kayla has definitely had a book job. You can tell in her latest stories.

Reactions: 8
And here’s Leah demonstrating why none of her “business ventures” have ever been successful. She’s comparing Tim Tams and complaining there’s 11 in a normal packet and 9 in the double coat and asking why the marketing team hasn’t just said we need to put an even number of Tim Tams in each packet. It hasn’t occurred to her that even though the double coat are bigger/use more chocolate etc than the original ones, both are sold in the same size packets for the same price. Because uniformity reduces costs. You can also guarantee that the dimensions of the packet would have been determined by the size of packing boxes and what fits on a packing pallet etc. Again, because it reduces cost. It’s basic manufacturing 101 and probably explains why these two can’t manage to maintain a consistent supply of their own products.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Leah is the last person who should be calling out Arnott’s on their marketing when theirs is like a dogs breakfast that they can’t even stick to and regularly change their packaging designs. Also speaking of packaging Leah, why is the tub for your hot chocolate so big for the small amount of product inside, why don’t we talk about that!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m with Leah on the Tim Tam thing.

But only because Double Coat is my favourite and I wish there were more in a pack 😂

But I also understand why there isn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Which is why I call bull on it. I really don’t think she ran the entire 5km, she’s probably strapped it on Mitch or something. I remember her posting something about her running more than 5km in under 30 minutes a while ago, her stories haven’t matched up.

Couldn’t imagine putting my child into daycare under the guise of having a full time job, only to have a “date day” instead. And people can’t get their kids into care! There’s huge waiting lists, parents need to work full time to make ends meet and these two put their one child into a full day of childcare to spend time together when all they bleeping do is spend time together. They work together, take spur of the moment trips together, shower and poop together…
Not gonna lie my son goes 4 days a week and occasionally we try and get a casual day, so my partner and I can spend some quality time together. He works 7on7 off and I work full-time and we have literally zero family support.

Reactions: 7
Not gonna lie my son goes 4 days a week and occasionally we try and get a casual day, so my partner and I can spend some quality time together. He works 7on7 off and I work full-time and we have literally zero family support.
likewise. My daughter started school this year but I would occasionally do a Friday casual day and take a day off work just to breathe!!!

That’s a completely different scenario to these two morons who decided parenting wasn’t for them when it actually matters