Kayla & Leah Itsines #16 A GC move, no word on boobs, ozempic slay and BARE goes away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on Leah! We can see right through you! You could film 5 videos today, then all of a sudden you have a migraine coming on because you ‘haven’t drunk enough water’ then magically when you have your new Yes Please sample of some hydration drink you’re back to feeling normal again!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I call BS on this. Don't food establishments have to have separate hand wash facilities? Like the food authority are really strict on it! Surely a cafe wouldn't be dumb enough to do something like this where customers can see!
waiting for her to start shilling water filters and/or alkaline water ….

Reactions: 11
I call BS on this. Don't food establishments have to have separate hand wash facilities? Like the food authority are really strict on it! Surely a cafe wouldn't be dumb enough to do something like this where customers can see!
Yeah this is BS - they have to have seperate for OHS/food safety reasons… AND regardless, WTF?!?
She does realise that the water would still be the same water right? Like it’s not like they fill the basin then ladle it out into her drink….
She’s a complete moron

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Leah knows five ‘recipes’
- chicken schnitzel
- salmon sashimi
- seafood pasta
- avgolemono
- roast lamb

what is she going to film now? Bare beef burgers or chicken pesto pasta? Haven’t seen those two for a while 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Everyone on here keeps saying Leah is on Ozempic. I don’t see it. I still think she’s as large as she used to be. Thoughts?
I think Leah is a brilliant at posing and photoshopping her posts to make people think her products actually work for her.

Reactions: 11
I had a dream Leah made these maki rolls but with ground beef in them (?!) and Gigi wasn’t interested so me and Mitch ate them and then we found out the beef was like 2 weeks out of date 😂😂😂 very on brand for our Chef to be fair

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This 100%, she never looks as lean in other people’s posts
I’ve also noticed that they haven’t been flogging too much of their sleep sludge. I went to check on No Thanks 🚽 and saw most of them are out of stock. I wonder if they’re going to restock the sludge or changing their product to ice cream instead?

Reactions: 9
Leah knows five ‘recipes’
- chicken schnitzel
- salmon sashimi
- seafood pasta
- avgolemono
- roast lamb

what is she going to film now? Bare beef burgers or chicken pesto pasta? Haven’t seen those two for a while 😅
And beef beef beef .....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
With the recent GC trip, didn’t they tease beforehand that it was the longer term trip to see how things went… and then they came home after a few days? And talk about moving since their return has gone veeery quiet…

Reactions: 10