Kayla & Leah Itsines #16 A GC move, no word on boobs, ozempic slay and BARE goes away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a rip off of the Step Brothers line “did we just become best friends?” But I don’t understand what purpose it serves in a card in a box with their product? Why not do what other brands do and put in a little thank you and 10% off your next order with a code? It’s says something about them that they put who packed your order on the card, like people are going to be so excited celebrity Leah packed their order.
In the video it does show that there is a discount on the person's next order, im assuming the text is covering the discount code.

Reactions: 3
IMG_0721.jpeg
Already figured out her actual Mum has zero taste… smart girl.

Let’s see how Kayla’s jealousy combats this one..

Reactions: 12
The only fashion advice that Kayla would be able to give her daughter is how to wear activewear... even then, it would be pretty crappy advice.
Any advice to Arna will have backhanded comments on how awful Arna’s tastes and choices in everything she does. I don’t see any unconditional love and affection coming from Kayla to her daughter especially when allowed a head to sexualise and disrespect Arna’s property without any consequences. She is a disgusting human being, not fit to be a parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m embarrassed for him thinking his Mrs is that important, she needs protection when he’s not around. Like bruh? If you’re worried about burglars, randoms breaking into your home or stalkers - hot tip: don’t flash your bullshit across social media.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Have those videos Leah is shooting for her YouTube been shot ages ago? How does she look so slim now compared to the ones she’s uploading to YouTube?

Reactions: 7
Noticed there’s been no mention about moving to the GC since they returned from their last visit. They probably realised it’ll be near impossible to get a spot in daycare straight away and the thought of having to care for their child on a daily basis is just too much for them.

Reactions: 18
Noticed there’s been no mention about moving to the GC since they returned from their last visit. They probably realised it’ll be near impossible to get a spot in daycare straight away and the thought of having to care for their child on a daily basis is just too much for them.
If they live in the frat house can't they just share the 'nanny' / live in "babysitters'?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If they live in the frat house can't they just share the 'nanny' / live in "babysitters'?
Didn’t Leah make a few comments about how loud and full on it was at the house? Maybe some common sense has finally kicked in and she’s realised that she won’t be able to have her kid in bed before dinner every night so she can relax all evening living in the commune. And they don’t have the cash flow to fund the lifestyle on their own.

Reactions: 12
O o o ozempic!
But even that isn’t making sense. She posted the video of those sticky date puddings or whatever yesterday and she looks completely different to her stories and mirror selfies. And we know what they’re like, they would have shot that content on the fly, they don’t have these videos stored up for staged content releases. They just make tit up as they go. Even in Kayla’s videos she doesn’t look like she does in her mirror selfies. Is she photoshopping?

Reactions: 9
But even that isn’t making sense. She posted the video of those sticky date puddings or whatever yesterday and she looks completely different to her stories and mirror selfies. And we know what they’re like, they would have shot that content on the fly, they don’t have these videos stored up for staged content releases. They just make tit up as they go. Even in Kayla’s videos she doesn’t look like she does in her mirror selfies. Is she photoshopping?
Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s photoshopping. I’ve seen her a few years ago and quite shocked and how short and stumpy she looked compared to online.

Reactions: 9
Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s photoshopping. I’ve seen her a few years ago and quite shocked and how short and stumpy she looked compared to online.
Oh both of them are short. Mitch and Jae aren’t that tall either.
It’s just so odd that her appearance in videos and non curated content by others of her is so different to her own. And it’s not just like “oh this angle is unflattering”, it’s like an entire two sizes up in clothing and a completely different face shape.

• Wow
Reactions: 10