Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

drag

Reception dress looks like lingerie 😖 she looks amazing so power to her but not something I would wear in front of my family really let alone at my wedding

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

bshsh

Leah, this isn’t the 1950’s. If Mitch wants a different dinner, get him to make it himself. When was the last time we saw Mitch cook an entire meal for his family, with no help from Leah? I know cooking is her ‘thing’, but it can’t be that hard for him to crack open one of their BARE books and cook one of the basic ass recipes inside. He is such an entitled, lazy man child.

adelaidewallflower

Did she remove the story complaining about how expensive Sydney is? Just after the post about the new car? Make it make sense. Look how much money we have we bought another new petrol guzzling car but whinging about how expensive Sydney is.

All the while completely ignorant to the cost of living crisis that is having a crippling impact on a large percentage of the population. But you know, she’s so relatable guys. Just your regular girl next door.

Stixandstones

It’s probably one of my biggest pet peeves with any fitness influencer, not just Kayla.

They say: “Love yourself the way you are, workout because you love yourself not because of weightloss or looking thin, fitness is not about aesthetics really I swear”

They do: flex their abs, lift their top/boobs up to show OFF their ripped abs, pose in the mirror showing the glutes and tiny waist

Stop pretending you’re not selling based purely on aesthetics. Kayla has said multiple times how she’s “never had any trouble with weight” “never worried about what to eat” - minimum 60% of her look is because she’s genetically blessed. She doesn’t have the same struggles 80% of the world have to get fit/tone up etc.
10ish years ago when I was heavily in to Kayla and her programmes, I got to my lowest weight ever (which was way too low), lost my period and sex drive because of it, was completely obsessed with every mouthful of food I ate and was counting calories religiously and I STILL had a little pooch on my lower stomach. No matter what I did, it just wouldn't go away. Genetics play such a huge part in what a lot of these influencers look like. I think it was James Smith that said they're fitness influencers because of what they look like, they don't look like that because they're fitness influencers. It's like people that excel at basketball or swimming. They excel at those things because of their genetics and body shape. It's so bloody true and I constantly have to remind myself of it.

tin vienna

Do we have any guesses as to why Kayla and Jayla are so quiet lately?? I have so many unanswered questions…
- WHERE are all these protection and special dogs?
- why was she not with Arna over Easter?
- HOW do her parents/sister/family feel about her constant deification of Jae, his sister and mum? (Note: apparently Jae’s mum was a decent human so no shade there on her)
- WHAT is happening with Jae’s numerous cats and toys?
- WHAT on gods planet was Jae’s sister thinking when releasing such ugly bathers?? (And letting Leah show them?)
- WHEN will Leah wake up and realise what a scumbag human Mitch is?
- WHAT excuse will Kayla have for her bigger, perkier boobs? (will she jist pregnancy bait?)

and so many more…. someone PLEASE have the TEA!!

• Haha

thatbluebikini

Leah now shilling Hello Fresh when her whole brand was built on ‘healthy’ home cooking?

The grifters will always grift. She is so disingenuous it’s embarrassing. Must be desperate for some $$.

tin vienna

Ok just watched Kayla’s reels… WTF is her face??? Lips bloated to shit, skin so tight that it’s gleaming like plastic… don’t get me started on the way she’s talking now either… she honestly thinks she’s a fucking Kardashian or something… and so literally DAYS after saying their dreams have come true with buying a new Porsche, they’ve now bought yet another big (impractical) truck… is Jae’s dick really that small? Are their egos really that fragile??

Seems mourning his mum has turned into spending his inheritance (and I know ‘grief buying/guilt’ us a real thing) but this is just gross..

And just for the record - she’s not a personal trainer. And if she ever was, she’s long since been overtaken by those with more knowledge, experience and maturity.. she was the face of a company set up by her (prefer savvy) ex, who quickly saw that preying on vulnerable women and gaslighting them was a great way to make money. Her exercises are stale, old, outdated and ;in some instances) dangerous. She is an influencer… period.

#kaylatheinfluencer #kaylathescammer

• Heart

ScumdogMillionheir

IMG_2356.png
Is she for real? Met Jae through his sister hahaha no you didn’t you liar! I wish people would comment on the mama Mia post that she’s a dirty liar 🤣

• Haha

ceecee12

Oooop, I mentioned not checking emails and guess who’s on stories posting about whittling down the unopened ones?

• Haha

Stixandstones

WOW! She looks absolutely stunning! I didn't think she'd choose a dress like that but I'm so glad she did. So elegant and classic. Keen to see the reception dress.

Leah is doing tutorials for bare. I can see it now. Modules include:
- carb loading for beginners
- how to have all your daily calories in one meal
- recipe calls for cream? Triple it
- beef beef and only beef
- because we’re greeeeeeek

• Haha

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
:coffee:
I must say though that unlike the Itsines family they do have a genuine bond and there is so much love and appreciation between the siblings.Also there is love and respect towards their parents.
The Itsines family did appear to have a strong bond until about 18 months ago…..

notahater1010

VIP Member
Someone mentioned that Tobi maybe on the spectrum and that could explain a lot.

I particularly know someone who has ADHD and it is extremely organised and rigid with her routine, for people outside they say she is too much but for her, she explained that if she does not do things this way, she won’t achieve anything in life. So she build all these habits and routine that makes her achieve more than those who does not have the same condition.
---
I wish people would stop being so bitter and angry when they see others spending their own money.
I think some people are way too sensitive, if others wealth triggers some, these people need therapy to deal with this.

Yes I know some people cannot food or rent and I empathise but I will continue to fly business, stay at 5*hotels, splurge on holidays etc… and if people get bothered by this, they need to deal with their own issues. I am not the problem, their inability to deal with their feelings is…

Last edited:
  • Wow

HitsDifferentHere

So Kayla and Teef are in GC with Jax but Arna is in Adelaide with Anna. I swear that Kayla can’t be bothered looking after Arna when it’s her turn and just wants to be happy families with Jae and Jax. It’s Easter for heaven’s sake! How obvious can she be! At least Arna I’m sure is getting lots of love and attention from her grandparents

polkadot22

Let’s cast our minds back to when Leah brought G home and Kayla made a big song and dance about it. Crying. Trying to “steal her”…fast forward to G’s second birthday. The new Porsche got a mention. Baby J got a photo. Zero mention of her niece. Proper pathetic. Shame A missed out on the birthday party. I’m sure an out of cycle weekend could have been negotiated, but perhaps celebrating IWD with the Porsche was a bigger priority.

Also, means 12 months since the Secret Sale of the BBH and undercover purchase of the downsize.

• Sad

le_sigh

Running is sooo hard on your joints. I am actually a really good runner but I just can’t do it because the day after my body just aches. Like my body just doesn’t agree with running. I have a separation and a hip injury so idk how Leah can run with a back injury.
Because the back injury was a fake excuse as to why she needed to pay for an elective surgery for breast reduction, and also for future excuses as to why her Bare Lean isn’t making her Lean ( I can’t exercise because my back is hurting, that is why I am stacking on the weight). If her back was really bad, there was no way she could’ve been mobile while pregnant with Gigi. I ised to really like Leah, I though she was genuine, but I think she and Kayla both have issues, with Kayla’s narcissism and Leah being a compulsive liar.