Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HitsDifferentHere

I think Isabella wore that colour dress as it’s very similar to the bridesmaids dress she wore. Maybe she was thinking along those lines. I don’t think it’s appropriate for a wedding weekend, but a lot of people don’t seem to dress for the occasion these days.
If you want to see a classless wedding have a look
at courtney_healthandfitness Instagram account. They got married the same day as Rachel & Tobi & Rachel’s wedding shits all over it.
Omg all that fake tan and fake long blonde extensions!!!! 😐🤢 on Courtney!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

sweetface2022

VIP Member
Not all kids. Some of us like to still enjoy dinners as a family and late bed times work well for us 😀
That’s great for you. We still enjoy dinners as a family but don’t go out late like they did. She’s mentioned many times when G goes to bed. So it’s common sense taking her would be way past her bed time. And any sane parent wouldn’t take their child out past their bed time

JKR78

Leah & leech’s house cost them $1,737,000 + stamp which would have been every dollar atleast of what they had after they sold the big beige box. Jaes house which is way better (although absolutely ruined now as they make it into a trendy modern house like what they did to Kayla’s interiors) he bought for $1.4 or $1.5 million back in March 2019 before prices went up & up.
Where is Jae’s house? Same suburb?

comeatme

Seems to be a few telling others what they shouldn't be writing here. Like I tell my kids, if you don't like it, move on / scroll on, but appreciate the ability for freedom of speech, which is becoming undervalued and eroded , for the woke/ politically correct/ easily offended. Life lesson, the world is full of people, who won't agree with you, and want it to be known. And no, the saying " if you've got nothing nice to say", is up to the individual , as a choice,
not necessarily as matter of manners, or upbringing or culture or whatever. That's the way it is . Peace ✌ out.
Bit hypocritical.

Reactions: 1

sweetface2022

VIP Member
I think Isabella wore that colour dress as it’s very similar to the bridesmaids dress she wore. Maybe she was thinking along those lines. I don’t think it’s appropriate for a wedding weekend, but a lot of people don’t seem to dress for the occasion these days.
If you want to see a classless wedding have a look
at courtney_healthandfitness Instagram account. They got married the same day as Rachel & Tobi & Rachel’s wedding shits all over it.
That is a cashed up bogan ahahahah

Reactions: 1

passerby123

I want to hear opinions please.

There are a few people criticising Isabelle for her dress choice. Rachel came forward and said that she asked her before, and she said that she wants her friends to feel good about themselves.

When and where did she come forward?