Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thatbluebikini

They work together, live together, exercise together and shower together? The thought of that gives me anxiety! My husband and I would kill each other if we spent every single waking second with each other!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

how.now.brown.cow

VIP Member
Kayla's conversation with Leah and her mother about her helping out to family dinner🤢😡Just shows us even more her shitty character She is so entitled that expects everybody else to prepare everything for her......
Right, and 'I do fitness' like girl, you don't even do that very well 🤣

• Haha

ceecee12

Did he seriously compare Leah to GORDON RAMSEY? Seven Michelin starred chef GORDON RAMSEY?

• Haha
  • Heart

ceecee12

They only have one car now. The brand new land cruiser has vanished and they only have the raptor. I drive past their house every day, the land cruiser is nowhere to be seen and Leah is only ever in the raptor in her stories and its always parked in their driveway. The garage is so tiny that the land cruiser would not fit in it, nor does the raptor. The land cruiser was Leech Itsines just being the greedy guts he is and probably had to sell it. But gee, wait until the new bare guide and these ice creams are out, brace yourselves, Leech will be on a spending spree.
What do they need a raptor for?! They don’t go anywhere but the shops and the warehouse. It’s not like they’re camping or 4WDing or taking road trips. Just another example of Mitch needing an impractical toy.
They have to be struggling financially. You don’t offload cars (especially when Mitch’s life is about showing off how baller he is) and downsize to a smaller house after spending all your time on socials telling everyone about your “forever home”.

Stixandstones

Honestly I think she just started to count calories and basically do the opposite of what her scam BARE program. Regardless it was a big mistake to post the MFP screenshot after all the gaslighting and shaming her and Mitch have done towards calorie counting.
This is it. I remember following Bare (I was young and dumb and yet to see the light by finding you guys here, don't judge me 😂) and actually GAINED weight. I decided to log everything in to MFP and it was double the amount of calories I'd normally eat. I was FUMING! That was what led me to finding you wonderful souls though so absolutely no regrets 🤣

Edited to add that on the bare Facebook group, I voiced my concerns and got completely blasted by Mitch. He spat the whole "this isn't really supposed to be a weight loss guide, we don't believe in calorie counting, it's supposed to promote well balanced eating", blah blah blah bullshit. We had a nice little back and forth which ended with me calling them both scam artists then he blocked me haha. There were quite a few of us having the same issues that found each other in the comments of that post I made, and Mitch gaslit every one of us like the wanker that he is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Influencers seem to be detached from reality in general but I feel like Aussie Influencers are living on another planet. They have absolutely zero sense for what’s going on in the world rn. At least the ones I know.

I used to like Rachel but she lost me when she was crying on her podcast recently about how hard it is to run two businesses. Like girl, these businesses probably made you a millionaire while living in one of the most beautiful places and being blessed to work with family and schedule your day as you like. It’s giving Kim K crying about her diamond earrings that she lost in the ocean.

We‘re in a cost of living crisis. There’s heaps of people in Oz right now who can’t afford their mortgages or rent. Not even speaking about what’s going on in the Middle East right now.

All this self absorbed content is doing nothing but frying our brain cells honestly

• Heart
The most half assed birthday post for Arna.
Leaving this here so we can compare what she she posts about her favourite child on his birthday 🙄
It just screams “obligatory birthday post so people don’t come at me”
At least Arna gets to spend her birthday travelling the world with the parents she deserves.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Emilyemily99

Bare lean has gone so quiet…

I do wonder if someone who mentioned adhd meds on here the other day was right - they have a similar effect as Ozempic and way cheaper and if Leah has ADHD it makes sense

I love Rachel’s wedding dress - not my style but she looked amazing in it
Babes - if she were on ADHD meds they’d actually be working. She’s as much of a clusterfuck mess as always.

My money is on her running with an easier option like Ozempic or Saxenda. If she were on Duromine it would also negate some of her glaringly obvious ADHD traits. Even Itsines money and reputation isn’t going to get you past 8 month wait lists and multiple appointments with psychologists, psychiatrists and doctors. Whereas you can get the easy O online without even talking to a professional face to face with some providers.

And when I say this, there is no shame in that game. Just be honest about it. Because if you’re a grown as woman that has struggled to lose weight for years and in 2023 and 2024 it suddenly slides off you with minimal visible effort or lifestyle change, we ALL know what’s up

• Haha
Anyone else feel like Toby and Rachel’s wedding cake photos and her outfit should have been reserved for the wedding night?!? Talk about crotch shot for your family

• Haha

Emmpro

Omg guys this is tattle life we come here to snark. The dress was awful period. It looked like it shrunk in the wash and she just tried to make it work like Regina George in Mean girls when her shirt had bits cut out
of it.

Calling people jealous for sharing their opinion is ridiculous. Like what are these people help us of anyway? That they don’t have a hideous white dress that looks like a child’s dress up?

• Heart

polkadot22

Looks like it’s all gone. Didn’t look like many people in the video though.
If they were giving each “fan” two tubs each…kinda dilutes the impact. Also, Mitch. Can’t be sold out if you didn’t charge these people and it was a free giveaway. Idiot.

• Haha

erica shayme

Honestly seeing Kayla with Arna there is such disconnect it’s like siblings. Kayla being the older sister. It’s not a maternal motherly bond they have. It’s really odd. She doesn’t come across very mumsy if that’s a word. Like she tolerates her annoying younger sister while she’s babysitting her. That’s my take on their dynamic. Bizarre. Poor A

Emmpro

So which one is it Kayla? You do have an idol or you don’t? She is such a liar that she can’t even write two sentences without a lie. Such a typical Kayla pick me post even about something so upsetting.

But that is just such sad news. Jenny seemed so so young ! And the poor kids have no parents now, say what you want about Jae and his sister, that is tragic.

Attachments

hehheh

As someone whose husband is very into bbq and smoked meats, we have a wide collection of spices and rubs. The market is absolutely saturated. Why don’t Leah and Leech focus on a gap in the market instead of being 5 years behind all trends?
Yes, but are the 100 rubs that exist on the market going to help you sleep and lose weight?

Because you can bet your bottom dollar that these rubs will cure any and all ailments and be approximately 40% more expensive than their competitors 💥

• Haha