Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

polkadot22

If we needed confirmation on what a shit human Mitch is, while this may seem trivial, eating your partner’s breakfast, leaving the dirty dish / container in the sink and heading out for a day all about you = shit human. He literally does none of the cooking, demands whatever he feels like eating (even if Leah doesn’t want that, she’ll still cook it for him) and pushes his own agenda while leveraging the Itsines surname. Shit human.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

Over-Influenced

Leah saying when she wakes in the middle of the night she does her random online purchases….. if only there was something to help you sleep through the night? Haha didn’t think so!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

ScumdogMillionheir

Leah and Mitch at the supermarket together getting wraps for dinner, without Gigi. Imagine having that much freedom as a parent being able to both duck to the shops together without a child attached to you, to get one single item… not a full grocery shop, you need your husband/wife to tag along to go pick up ONE thing from the shops.
Surely to god everyone else would just quickly pop down to the shops on their own?? Leave the pain in the ass useless husband that Mitch is at home with the kid, and go get 5mins of alone time while you pick up the one grocery item you so desperately need…. Nope not Leah and Mitch Itsines, they’re so co dependent it makes me ill.

• Sick
Reactions: 33

bshsh

Just a reminder of what Kayla’s face used to look like before she started meddling with it. Bet she wishes she could have these photos erased from the internet.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

greenleaf22

Eating disorder and pregnancy baiting 101.

Heaven forbid an adult likes and buys sweet snacks. Or eats more than one Bueno bar in a single sitting. Moderation should be a key in general, but she acts like she devoured half of the world's chocolate supply. This many snacks for a whole week? My fiancé and I are super active, always on the move, and these would legit last us under a day when having a bite on the go, right next to regular meals and snacks we have. But we actually work, walk and move, we don't snap half faces in mirrors for Instagram or steal our friends' partners for a living.
This bitch bangs on and on about how she loves food and eats “so much” and doesn’t limit herself and whatever tf else bs she feels like saying that day yet posts this bullshit up of basically a chocolate bar and tic tacs like “omg guys I’m just sooooo random with no self control whatsoever 🤪😜🤓😝omg even my friends think I’m so rogue right now🤪🤪🤪🙄

Man she’s one of the most insufferable fakest bitches on the gram these days. Her plastic face looks TERRIBLE too and it’s so obvious that every single flaunting post she does about money/cars/jae/“their amazing life together” is all so she can rub it in his exes face. You can tell she lives rent free in Kayla’s head lol and it’s sooo hilariously embarrassing and pathetic. But entertaining watching her well-deserved downfall lol.

• Heart
I don't know about you, but I love a good nose blow, a vigorous vagine wash and most times, I'm so relaxed I fart and could kill a child with the shower smell. Hence, I happily shower with my husband no where in sight, reach OR smell. Farrrr out. Have one moment to yourself you weirdos

Attachments

• Haha

mrsnarky

Chatty Member
That’s very sad. She looked very young and seemed very close to both kids.

Kayla’s post is absolutely revolting. Only she would find a way to somehow make this about her. It really shows how stupid she is. Says she never had idols, then claims the women in her life are idols…then to say it was only when she met Jenny she met her idol. Make it make sense.

• Angry
Reactions: 28

LittleLen

Chatty Member
Couldn’t agree more. She’s mentioned briefly in passing (because she can’t shout it from the rooftops) that she’s never had difficulty keeping weight off. Because of *genetics*. I always think it’s so, so, so rare to have it all physically - you can be naturally slim and lean but usually you don’t have big boobs or an ass. If you have boobs and an ass you’ll probably have to work harder to keep weight off in general and especially around your abdomen. This isn’t scientific, obviously, it’s just my anecdotal opinion, but it grinds my gears that, of course, they never mention that, because it would be so bad for business.
Exactly.

And then, to add, these fitness girls start selling sports bras that only work if you have implants that don't move.

Speaking of fitness girlies - Rachel's hen do outfits look so ridiculous and teeny tiny. In her video she posted of one of them she kept having to tug it down and pull it up. Like why don't they ever just wear clothes?! Not everything needs to be for an insta photo.

I do feel sorry for Arna growing up in this self-obsessed environment on both sides

It’s interesting Kayla says that she idolises all the women in her life but then she treats her own daughter like absolute crap, betrays her best friend and steals her boyfriend and is jealous of every woman who breathes near her.
She’s so selfish, that post was so insensitive to Jae, his sister and her parents.

• Heart

hello.hello

This thread is for snarking about the Itsines, nobody cares about when/how you had your baby, who your doctor was or where you work 😅

• Haha
  • Heart

sweetface2022

VIP Member
Kayla definitely bought herself some new boobs, check out her latest pic- *Disclaimer: Jumpscare alert- plastic scarecrow*
Always wearing make up, so much filler and Botox, fake boobs, fake nails, hair extensions and always has very little clothing on but arna can’t have a Barbie

• Haha
  • Sad

oceansaway

Chatty Member
Please can we take the Dillon sister chat elsewhere. Majority of us are here for the Itsines drama, and could not give a rats about the Dillons. If it wasn’t for them being mentioned here, I wouldn’t even know who they were.
Nah, disagree. Rachel and Tobi are hitched to the itsines clan now, and provide entertainment and add value to the stories and the dramas of the Itsines'.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

oceansaway

Chatty Member
Exactly.

And then, to add, these fitness girls start selling sports bras that only work if you have implants that don't move.

Speaking of fitness girlies - Rachel's hen do outfits look so ridiculous and teeny tiny. In her video she posted of one of them she kept having to tug it down and pull it up. Like why don't they ever just wear clothes?! Not everything needs to be for an insta photo.

I do feel sorry for Arna growing up in this self-obsessed environment on both sides
The more I see of Rachel's hens night, plethora of wedding dresses, her outfit choices, the more I see a narcissistic , self absorbed , one faceted person. And yes, that dress was hideous and so are the leggings up the bum crack she constantly wears. This marriage is based on insta money, can't see it lasting, plus he'll come out with a drinking problem in the future, with her, a hair and plastic boobs and rectum problem, caused by her activewear up her bum every day.

ceecee12

Good morning Tattlers
Incase youre wondering what Leah is talking about in the photo, it is indeed her child. Yes, "we've got her today because its a public holiday" 🤦‍♀️ she is your child Leah you selfish idiot.
Oh my god, I saw this and I couldn’t believe it. The full sentence was “we’ve got her today because it’s a public holiday so we’ll probably have to spend all day outside playing and I won’t get a moment alone”. Since it’s a public holiday, why not take her out for the day to the zoo or go shopping in the city as a fun little thing? Even take her through the damn car wash with the rainbow wax? Jesus.
I’m still sold on the theory that they’re strapped for cash because Leah has now decided against her Oura ring idea to sleep track. She mentioned a few reasons but did mention it was $900. If your nightmare fuel sludge works so well, why do you need to track your sleep? Shouldn’t it be all fine and dandy?

• Angry