Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So Leah's off to Sydney tomorrow to be on the morning show on Monday. I bet the moron husband won't be minding Gigi while Leah's away he wouldn't have a clue how to mind his own daughter overnight on his own. Gigi's obviously at the nanny's tonight for date night as there's been silence about her tonight and I bet tomorrow night she'll be back at nanny's staying overnight again. You could count on 1 hand if they have ever actually minded their own child for a full 7 days of any week. There is always someone else minding her out of every week. It would kill them both if they had to mind their own daughter every single day of the week.
I mean is it really surprising given they’ve been like this ever since she was a newborn sick in hospital? Date night is top priority for these clowns and will always come before their kid. I’d be so embarrassed if I was Anna and Jim, both their daughters just aren’t cut out to be mothers and both married absolute dropkicks.

Reactions: 21

itssobutiful

Did this absolute twat stain just use 'her' grief as a sweat ad!?!?!?! "So I made myself work out with the sweat app and now I feel so much better" proceeds to post sweat ad directly after. The audacity
This made me vomit in my mouth a little bit.
How on earth could a reasonable human monetise their partner losing his only remaining parent. This is actually got to be one of the most vile things I’ve ever watched her do.

• Sick

ceecee12

Can someone explain the Rachel/Tobi love to me. Back in day Tobi had a bad rep in Adelaide always parking his Lambo in disability parks. I don’t find Rachel relatable on any level.

Definitely not a Kayla/Teef fan but just wondered why the other two seem to be liked here.

I don’t mind Leah, I think she’s giving various businesses, a crack, sometimes missing the mark, sometimes not. I also don’t understand the criticism of Gigi going to grandparents or childcare that’s exactly what I did with my child while I was working.
The critcism arises from the fact that they’re such superficial parents. They don’t actually take any responsibility for the child they’ve voluntarily had, and if you count the amount of times the child is palmed off to others so they can have date nights, “business meetings” that are zoom calls, trips to Costco or tax write off trips to Brisbane/GC/Noosa for them to go to the most unremarkable restaurants, you’d start to see how poor it actually is. They’re not “working parents”, they’re two entitled children shilling half baked rip off ideas for money and shirking the raising of their child off to anyone who’s free for the day. I get parents are people too, but they don’t take their small child to experience any of the world, they don’t include her in their lives. Leah’s “work” today has consisted of trying on an outfit, then asking for options and going to the shops to buy earrings.

ceecee12

Told you they’re baiting a move. Wait for the announcement by the end of the year. Plus a pregnancy announcement at the same time, and it’ll all be “look how crazy we are! A baby and a move interstate at the same time! Ask us anything about our lives!” and it’ll just turn into discount code spruiking for their sugar drinks

• Haha

HitsDifferentHere

My take on the wedding is class, class, and dreamy. The location looks unreal, the white roses, the topiary olive trees, the magnificent backdrop. Just stunning. Rachel’s dress was stunning. Her reception dress was equally beautiful. No white sneakers in sight!!! They had thousands of peoples eyes waiting for the pics so they had to perform in a sense. Toni’s trousers do look a little short but that’s the fashion atm and has been for a while. I don’t personally like it but all young men are wearing them like that. Overall I give it a 10/10. The vibe would have been surreal

ceecee12

It was also her excuse for her elective C-section at 38 weeks…
Which is just insane to me. Like if you wanna have a c-section, have one! Who gives a fuck, it’s 2024, women can birth how they want. I would respect it so much more if sehe had must come out and said “this is the right choice for me”, but she just has to make an excuse about everything. There’s always a reason why or an excuse why or how it’s not her fault.

polkadot22

This video came up on my Instagram. This poor kid doesn't know what half of these words mean- Tobi uses her for views. He's just as bad as Kayla in my books.
View attachment 2901516
I tend to disagree. It’s not the actual words she’s saying - it’s the actions and how it’s described to a child that makes the most impact. Teaching a child affirmations from a young age even if they don’t remember the actual words has a big positive impact in the long run - especially if they’re seeing the words play out. A’s parents would tell her they love her - but how they show it will have different (lasting) impact.

Someone44

So if they had 1100 units to give away, with a 2 per person limit they had 550 customers come to their warehouse yesterday. If each of those customers bought just 1 tub of sludge that would of been around 20k in sales they could of made in 1 day. They could of also flogged off their merch & given out samples of their other products.
They had customers at their door taking free shit but did nothing to entince them to buy any products they actually sell. They passed up this opportunity because they couldn't be f#cked organising anything. And they call themselves entrepreneurssss 😂

• Haha

KrittyKat

VIP Member
Arna is so adorable. I just hope she doesn't get influenced to emulate her Mum and have a tonne of surgery too.
Between her mother and stepmother, and both her parents constantly asking her to perform for the camera, there’s little hope that that poor child is not going to have issues

how.now.brown.cow

VIP Member
So which one is it Kayla? You do have an idol or you don’t? She is such a liar that she can’t even write two sentences without a lie. Such a typical Kayla pick me post even about something so upsetting.

But that is just such sad news. Jenny seemed so so young ! And the poor kids have no parents now, say what you want about Jae and his sister, that is tragic.
Wait so she never had an idol, but then the women in her family have always been her idols......sorry Jim & Papou, you don't make the cut?! She really does make everything about her.
What a tragic situation, no one deserves to lose a parent so early, particularly to such a horrid disease.

Little Miss Influenza

Chatty Member
Imagine keeping the Raptor over a family car.

Also, did anyone else find the photo of Jae's sister and her mum's coffin weird. Take it if you must but why would you post it. Can people not do anything without posting, it blows my mind.

Reactions: 20

Susi sheep

Kayla's conversation with Leah and her mother about her helping out to family dinner🤢😡Just shows us even more her shitty character She is so entitled that expects everybody else to prepare everything for her......

Reactions: 20