Kayla & Leah Itsines #15 Secret boob jobs, missing dogs, chocolate flogs, still bogan flogs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @giving-in-urgh for the new thread title!

Kayla and her man child have moved to the Goldie amid speculation Kayla has had a secret boob job - but Arna is still not allowed Barbie dolls because it's unrealistic standards 🙄

Leah and Mitchsines had a 'honeymoon' read: business trip to the USA where they did nothing touristy except Universal - the rest of the time was spent in the aisles of Walmart and hunting celebrity houses. Choc daddy is still under the illusion he's going to be the next Willy Wanker Wonka...... I won't hold my breath.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Does anyone else think that Kayla screwed Leah over with Sweat? We know that Leah did her personal training certificate, just like Kayla. I kind of have a theory that perhaps Kayla promised they’d incorporate her into Sweat with a program and never did, so then Leah was going to do food programs for the app instead and then they hired a nutritionist to do it instead and that’s why Leah has to come up with these half baked business ideas with Mitch, because she spent the years she could have been forging a legitimate career being told by Kayla that she’d have a role within Sweat.

Reactions: 7
Omg she a few screws loose. Wanting to pretend she's moving to declutter. Or is she.moving??????? Why doesn't she say she got a lot of crap in her house and she needs to declutter instead of this tangent she goes on.

Reactions: 10
Anybody saw Kayla’s post of the itsines family lasagna, not tagging anyone and then Leah commenting „yeah you’re welcome“..
she’s not pushing Leah whatsoever, I don’t know how it was in the past and if this is just since Jae appeared but I do find it more than strange

Reactions: 18
I’ve noticed Kayla is pushing Sweat so hard since she and Tobi got it back. What does Tobi do to help out? Do you think he tells her what to post etc? No family stories lately as well. I know Teef is pretending to be some hot shot developer and apparently is opening up a dog training camp in Queensland but that seems to have been put on hold because nothing has been mentioned for weeks. I think they’re under a lot of pressure to perform and to start making serious money again. Has anyone else also heard that Teef’s mum is not well? She is very sick but not sure with what! Teef’s sister has been donating blood to Red Cross but I was told it was for her mum. Can anyone confirm?

Reactions: 9
I’ve noticed Kayla is pushing Sweat so hard since she and Tobi got it back. What does Tobi do to help out? Do you think he tells her what to post etc? No family stories lately as well. I know Teef is pretending to be some hot shot developer and apparently is opening up a dog training camp in Queensland but that seems to have been put on hold because nothing has been mentioned for weeks. I think they’re under a lot of pressure to perform and to start making serious money again. Has anyone else also heard that Teef’s mum is not well? She is very sick but not sure with what! Teef’s sister has been donating blood to Red Cross but I was told it was for her mum. Can anyone confirm?
Remember when they were secretly dealing to sell Sweat, all Kayla did was push the tit out of Sweat, non stop, it's started again. Really boring content and fucken obviously boring And those stupid exercises, the one when she does a 180° turn, wtf, she's completely clueless about safety, capabilities, injuries etc. I thought Tobi walked away, and some other guy is now CEO. Don't know, but she's the worse one for advertising Sweat, flogging a dead horse.

Reactions: 8
This is really sad 😢
Omg. That is really sad. I saw about 5 of them at a cafe a few months ago & she didn’t look sick. Big inheritance coming their way even though they are already rich… but being in your 30’s is too young to say goodbye to your mum 😔

So which one is it Kayla? You do have an idol or you don’t? She is such a liar that she can’t even write two sentences without a lie. Such a typical Kayla pick me post even about something so upsetting.

But that is just such sad news. Jenny seemed so so young ! And the poor kids have no parents now, say what you want about Jae and his sister, that is tragic.

Attachments

Reactions: 22
So shocked to see that Jae's mum passed away. She always looked so healthy. I recall in Qld there was a comment about her health or something but shocked she passed away. How sad to have no parents at their age.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
So which one is it Kayla? You do have an idol or you don’t? She is such a liar that she can’t even write two sentences without a lie. Such a typical Kayla pick me post even about something so upsetting.

But that is just such sad news. Jenny seemed so so young ! And the poor kids have no parents now, say what you want about Jae and his sister, that is tragic.
Wait so she never had an idol, but then the women in her family have always been her idols......sorry Jim & Papou, you don't make the cut?! She really does make everything about her.
What a tragic situation, no one deserves to lose a parent so early, particularly to such a horrid disease.

Reactions: 21

But what about all the posts on Mother’s Day about her mum and Leah and yiayia

and they won’t care about making money now if they get some $$ inheritance

but that aside, it is very sad, I feel for Jae and his sister having no parents now

Kayla "how are you not popping in from next door?" Kaula, you moved to QLD so that wasn't happening anyway. It makes their move more selfish given how mean the end she was. I wouldn't leave my parents side if I had the money.

Reactions: 16
Shocked by her passing, however, I find it shocking that she said idolised , how rude and disrespectful towards her own mother.

Reactions: 13
I feel really sad for their family. Jenny battled cancer and it doesn’t seem like it was a long time 😔

Reactions: 7

Lauren 's post said it all with only a few sweet words against Kayla's rambling...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I know they prob wanted Arna to start the school year up in QLD but I can’t believe they moved states literally weeks before his Mum passed. Could they not have sent Arna up to her Dad and Kayla flown up and down for a bit so that they could be there to support his Mum in her final days. Shocking

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That’s very sad. She looked very young and seemed very close to both kids.

Kayla’s post is absolutely revolting. Only she would find a way to somehow make this about her. It really shows how stupid she is. Says she never had idols, then claims the women in her life are idols…then to say it was only when she met Jenny she met her idol. Make it make sense.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
That’s very sad. She looked very young and seemed very close to both kids.

Kayla’s post is absolutely revolting. Only she would find a way to somehow make this about her. It really shows how stupid she is. Says she never had idols, then claims the women in her life are idols…then to say it was only when she met Jenny she met her idol. Make it make sense.
She actually insulted her own parents " how can you ( Jae's mum) raise two perfect children". If this isn't a slap in the face to her own parents, how vulgar.

Reactions: 13