Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pickoneforme

Chatty Member
Yeah, not to WK, I had a very extensive vocabulary at 5, but couldn't math. It's definitely the intention that makes a difference here (even if it is a bit insufferable), and I'd rather see more soft sensitive dad content than incompetent man child dad content to be honest.

Reactions: 20

Emmpro

Rachel’s main dress is very beautiful, the slit is not seen all the time, I like it! But I like Rachel herself less and less, she is becoming one of those influencers who I don’t like seeing on my feed.
Hope her warm attitude to Arna is sincere.
Urgh same she seems sooo over the top and performative. Like 6 wedding posts on your public instagram is just too much. She is no different to all the other Insta influencers out there. Like you have just gotten married surely you have better things to do than edit and post pictures to instagram.

And before anyone calls me out, I am not jealous 🤣😂 I’m perfectly content with my shitty private instagram 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

EnidRollins

IMG_2830.png

Once again, Leah is late to the party. It’s the Tuesday before Easter - this is content that should have been posted at least a week or two ago to be useful to anyone who is planning an Easter menu. How does she not understand this?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

noelsa

Hahah some ladies they try to be sexy but end up looking cheap and trashy.
---
It looks like Rachel and the bridesmaids they all changed to night gown hahah

I want to see more pics of this dress. It is short and looks like lingerie. I hope she was wearing shorts under cause dancing with that it is impossible.
---
looks stupid af. Men are still in suits and girls full on skimpy lingerie it is so degrading. Actually disgusting the women objectifying themselves like that. Sorry just my opinion, there’s a time and place. This shit is juvenile attention seeking or the lack of any self esteem (obv not physically but as a human). Why else go so cheap stripper at YOUR OWN WEDDING?!

kjs22

It reminds me of teenagers whose parents have left them home alone for the weekend, for the first time

• Haha

Pickoneforme

Chatty Member
I went back to watch it with sound. I am now coming to you live from the afterlife because I died of second-hand embarrassment 🫠

• Haha

PiesAndLattes

VIP Member
“Marrying her best friend” is a bit of a stretch… “marrying her best friend’s fiancée” is closer to the truth

IMG_3482.jpeg

• Haha

HitsDifferentHere

Wow! Just watched Kayla’s stories of the day. I’m shocked that she is bragging about getting a new car and then showing Teef drive it in front of the hotel. How incredibly insecure are they? Nobody important ie: Hollywood stars, old money and classy people would ever show their possessions. They don’t need to because they don’t need to impress anyone! Also Australian people at the moment and I suspect the USA are going through some kind of money crisis. They can’t put food on the table, pay their electricity bills etc etc and here are these two clowns showing off at every opportunity they get!! It’s appalling

catsandcandles

VIP Member
Leah Leah Leah, sweetheart, we know you read here, so darling, please pack that Solo The Staple attire away please and never wear it again. Please. Please. Please. Thank you.

• Haha

sweetface2022

VIP Member
The way Leah complained about G on the flight saying how insane she was then says “my poor darling was so tired” she is going to gaslight the fuck out of this child. Stop demonizing your toddlers NORMAL behavior because you are fucking unhinged and unorganized and screw up her day

Susi sheep

So which one is it Kayla? You do have an idol or you don’t? She is such a liar that she can’t even write two sentences without a lie. Such a typical Kayla pick me post even about something so upsetting.

But that is just such sad news. Jenny seemed so so young ! And the poor kids have no parents now, say what you want about Jae and his sister, that is tragic.
Lauren 's post said it all with only a few sweet words against Kayla's rambling...

• Heart
Leah’s Hello Fresh plugs will never not be cringy and totally ridiculous given her apparent field of expertise is cooking. It’d be like if a personal trainer was sharing another trainer’s program. Just screams easy cash grab.

• Haha

le_sigh

Im
I don't think they palm Gigi off, I think she just goes to child care or her grand parents place when they work.

I get their work doesn’t seem like Work , but it actually is it’s just different.

I’m probably more defensive when it comes to criticising working mums. I was a working Mum relying on childcare and my mum and my now 32-year-old daughter turned out absolutely fine.
I’m sorry, I do think they palm her off to other people whenever they can. Based on her posts, if she really wanted to, she could. They have a flexible working hours, resources that many of us can only dream of, to give Gigi an entire wholesome childhood experience.

• Heart
Teef has a new car - second new car in 2 weeks. What happened to the one being modified in the US?
Teeth is one of the most obnoxious and repulsive people on social media. Kayla is married to a man that behaves like a very immature teenage boy.

The Raptor is so ugly, I don’t get it. Also boasting that you are constantly filling up with petrol is just gross.

How about thinking about the future of your son and your stepdaughter and buying an EV you can certainly afford it.

notahater1010

VIP Member
I will say this no offence to my GC people but majority of models aka influencers who lives there are so full of themselves, they have terrible dress sense, they dress really badly, always doing the same pose 100 times and the sexy faces “I want you” faces. They pose as if they are saying to themselves wow damn look at you how hot you are, I am so hot and beautiful, everyone wants me.
We all sick of this constant need for validation hahaha

• Haha

Stixandstones

Yes please does anyone know how to create a page, the Dillon’s are so OTT! I cannot believe they don’t have a page already. The mom and dad seem really decent and the daughters and friends are determined to wear as little and show off their boob jobs. So trashy! They also set unrealistic standards for young girls and women, god only knows what a spectacle the wedding will be. Think I’m best to unfollow at this stage cause they are very triggering
I think their parents seem like complete gems so I hope it's not all an act. Their Mum is beautiful, and natural, which I love. She looks absolutely amazing for having two daughters that age. I used to really like Emma and Rachel before, but lately they've been leaning too far in to the influencer/everything has to be perfect thing and I'm starting to sour on them both. One thing I'll always love is how they all relate to Arna though. No matter what, they all adore that little girl and it's beautiful to see.

• Heart