Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EnidRollins

I don’t think they can afford it actually. Their social media content of late has really come across as desperate for funds. They’re all over the shop in terms of content and ads.
Sorry but I disagree. They live in a $1.7m house in one of Adelaide’s best inner suburbs. They just got back from a trip to LA and they’ve travelled to QLD multiple times in the last year (doesn’t matter if they can claim some on tax, they are paying for the majority of it). They don’t work real jobs, they choose when and how they work and they have staff for the rest. Their kid has a nanny and is in child care when not with the nanny. The amount of food they make is excessive when having date nights at home. They both have nice, expensive new-ish cars. I also think they’re doing renovations on their house on the quiet. Sorry but they’re not poor and they’re not experiencing the cost of living crisis in the same way the rest of us are. They might make it seem like they are, but they’re not

• Heart
Reactions: 27

bshsh

Seriously, what other ‘foodie’ influencer goes on their stories regularly wearing just a towel? If she wants to do this shit, she needs to have a personal Instagram and then a professional one. You don’t see Nagi from RTE posting on insta in a towel.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

how.now.brown.cow

VIP Member
Every time I see Gigi's name, I just die inside. Like this girl is going to be a grown ass adult one day and her legit actual name is Gigi 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 26

ceecee12

Sorry but I disagree. They live in a $1.7m house in one of Adelaide’s best inner suburbs. They just got back from a trip to LA and they’ve travelled to QLD multiple times in the last year (doesn’t matter if they can claim some on tax, they are paying for the majority of it). They don’t work real jobs, they choose when and how they work and they have staff for the rest. Their kid has a nanny and is in child care when not with the nanny. The amount of food they make is excessive when having date nights at home. They both have nice, expensive new-ish cars. I also think they’re doing renovations on their house on the quiet. Sorry but they’re not poor and they’re not experiencing the cost of living crisis in the same way the rest of us are. They might make it seem like they are, but they’re not
No, I think they’re heavily in debt. That doesn’t make them wealthy, it makes them stupid. I agree they don’t live in the real world and work real jobs but that’s not because they’ve got lots of money, it’s because they’ve got zero skills to do so. They wouldn’t own those cars outright, they’d have them under some business write off scheme which means they’d have loans. They’d be paying for those trips via credit cards. Childcare is subsidised and they’d definitely tax offset their incomes to allow for maximum payments there. Their outgoings per month would be huge. I think they sold that ugly house they built for a shitload, used a portion of that to put down as a deposit for their current home, shuffled a large portion of that money left over into business expenses to offset the capital gains tax and they’ve been whittling their fund down from what’s left on because they have zero budgeting or life skills. Having assets doesn’t equal cash rich, and them thinking that it does is going to bite them in the ass (if it’s not already).

miss_behaved

Am I the only one that doesn't see how anything she said relates to Tobi's morals? She said he's logical, while she's creative. They're not morals. Morals are your standards of behaviour and the principles of right and wrong. Saying they really were opposites is one thing and absolutely fine, but suggesting that their morals don't match which has negative connotations is such bullshit and doesn't paint Tobi in the best light.
I think she doesn’t know the meaning of the word morals. If she did, she wouldn’t have shacked up with her friend’s bf!!!

• Haha

Pickoneforme

Chatty Member
A course? Absolute grifters, the lot of them. Cert III in Scheming, Cert IV in Scamming, Diploma of Grifting. Advanced Diploma of Robbing You Blind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

oceansaway

Chatty Member
She looks absolutely beautiful and her dress is stunning. I can't wait to see more. . Wonder if Kayla the orange bogan is scathing at these two, perhaps a second greek island wedding in tbe works.. And for those that don't want Rachel and Tobi comments here, scroll on.

• Haha
  • Heart

Stixandstones

I don't think they palm Gigi off, I think she just goes to child care or her grand parents place when they work.

I get their work doesn’t seem like Work , but it actually is it’s just different.

I’m probably more defensive when it comes to criticising working mums. I was a working Mum relying on childcare and my mum and my now 32-year-old daughter turned out absolutely fine.
You're probably in the wrong place if you're finding the criticisms offensive. Criticising influencers/those in the public eye is the entire point of Tattle.

With Leah it does go deeper though as some of us (me included) have actually supported her at some stage or another and realised the products/programs she sells are absolute garbage and we wasted our money on them. That's why people criticise her so much. She's all about making a quick buck. That's very different to a working Mum like you who's actually doing honest work, not scamming people in multiple ways.

• Heart

notahater1010

VIP Member
Look, her dress is shorter than I’d go for but truly is she hurting anyone? Is she harming young girls? Is she selling false expectations with a ‘holier than thou’ attitude? (A LA Kayla, Leigh)
For some unknown reason a lot of people love to hate on those women who are pretty, hot and doing well for themselves.
It is almost an offence to some to have all this in today’s society.

She seems genuine, family oriented and just living her life. Not really causing harm to anyone.
People need to understand she is only showing her reality, if others reality are different, it is not her problem. Each to their own.

I don’t see her doing ads or flashing stuff like Tammy or many influencers that will sell their soul.

I think it is really cute the bond she has with Arna. There are stepmom/dads who does not care about the stepdaughter/son.

Kayla and Jae is completely different Jae seem to only milk Kayla’s $ and not do much. He is like a puppy she takes everywhere.

• Heart
  • Wow

how.now.brown.cow

VIP Member
Thanks @giving-in-urgh for the new thread title!

Kayla and her man child have moved to the Goldie amid speculation Kayla has had a secret boob job - but Arna is still not allowed Barbie dolls because it's unrealistic standards 🙄

Leah and Mitchsines had a 'honeymoon' read: business trip to the USA where they did nothing touristy except Universal - the rest of the time was spent in the aisles of Walmart and hunting celebrity houses. Choc daddy is still under the illusion he's going to be the next Willy Wanker Wonka...... I won't hold my breath.

• Haha

thatbluebikini

Leah’s collab with hello fresh also has to be a joke. Her entire platform is based on home cooking, not bloody meal delivery.

Gordon Ramsey would NEVER.
IMG_3935.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Teef back breaking the law in the leafy streets around the Itsines family hood. Honestly he and his mates are like a bunch of teenagers.
IMG_0001.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry

kjs22

Leah’s story about the 10km run and the foot cramp after. Saying she was screaming in pain after taking her shoe off and Mitchines just laughed at her. And then when she was retelling the story he was still laughing. What a horrible partner to have!

• Sad
You know when you were in high school and there were those couples that have been together for a week and needed to prove to everyone that they are a TEAM!!!!

gives such ick vibes man. Grow up
IMG_9839.png

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

comeatme

I wish Leah would realise the reason Gigi doesn’t eat a variety of stuff at home but does at daycare, is because “monkey see, monkey do”. She eats by all her dinners by herself, NEVER ever as a family so she has never had role models to show her what it is to eat different foods and try things. At daycare everyone else is eating the food around her so to her that’s then normal and she’s happy to join in. I literally cannot fathom the fact that at 2 years of age, we have not ONCE seen Gigi engaging at a family meal. That is pure laziness and so heartbreaking that one of the best times to get together as a family Gigi will never experience.

oceansaway

Chatty Member
Please do tell, what aspects did not not like about the boot camp?
Kayla has zero idea about physiology, zero idea about fitness in general. She's all about image, external looks, posing in front of a fucken mirror, instagram marketing and influencing. Her bootcamp program , which was all over the place, is dangerous and can lead to injury. Her process of exercise movements was rapid , and involves too many times of exercises that should not be done following the other, and follows a miss- mash of whatever she wants without regard for transition timing. Eg, she makes people go from pushups, to burpees, to sits up to , star jumps. Fuck, either stick to lying on the mat, or standing on your feet. In other words words, she's a fucken idiot, where people follow her for her image, the illusion of thinness that she has always projected, with the notion that fitness will translate into her carefully marketed and glamorised instagram image. For me, it took the whole weekend to get over dizziness, I never get dizzy. The fitness , fashion industry , the whole image industry
is making these uneducated narcissists filthy rich. Mainly, she has no fucken idea about personal training people, the body in general, and relies purely on her instafame and the illusion that has been created for her.
She's a just a fucken skank of an influencer, who, thanks to her getting lucky with timing, her timing in meeting Tobi and their timing with the creation and power of instagram, that's it.

Finally, no, I'm not jealous of her, far from it, it's her lack of knowledge and awareness of actual fitness, yet she is portrayed as the fitness expert that astounds me.

Last edited:
  • Heart

polkadot22

Just a reminder of what Kayla’s face used to look like before she started meddling with it. Bet she wishes she could have these photos erased from the internet.
That’s where she’d be spewing her mum isn’t Kris Jenner.

Also, Leah’s birthday plans for Mitch. Girl. You can block him off your stories, but please try stay off Tattle. You know you can’t.

Imagine getting an invite to come as your favourite Mitch? There’ll literally be a houseful of wankers.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

Someone44

Why is Mitch just standing by watching Leah's dad do all of the work?! It's his home & his kids party. How useless is the guy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23