Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
They’ve been trying to be discreet about it, but now they’re doing these ridiculous ads, it’s confirmed. We all knew it when they started offloading all their ridiculous furniture and kitchen items, and then when they sold their “forever” house.
I actually feel quite sorry for her…. That must suck. But mainly his fault and her enabling him

Reactions: 5

crasyashybaby

New member to this thread.. I just watched her latest reel with Arna and Jae. At the end it looks as though Kayla pulls Arnas hair ..

le_sigh

I’m sorry but this is so funny. Curry sweet potato soup but it’s pumpkin? Like the most basic part of posting content to social media is to PROOFREAD. Get a content manager!!!
Too expensive! Cuts into subsidising Leech’s hobbies and ad hoc business ideas 🤣

B.Bop

Why aren’t you using American chocolate for this pathetic birthday spectacle Leah? Isn’t everything American better? Pretty sure Mitch thinks so from the way he bangs on about how fabulous it is.

ScumdogMillionheir

Write a long response then tattle deleted and rebooted. TL/DR: I don’t think anyone says Ti I, Rachel or Lauren are saints. They’re people with faults and who make mistakes.
Kayla on the other hand is a despicable human who cashes in on the misery of women - yet has no women friends, ditches her kids for dick and changes her whole personality for a man. Then disses her ex (an his current finance) because she feels threatened.
Leah would be far better with Mitch (I’ll keep saying that because it’s true).
And Teef… he’s a total deadset wanker. He went to his nieces swimming carnival today and looked like a bogan and acted like he was gods gift.
Agreed! But where has she dissed Tobi and Rachel? I know she’s said some surface level stuff about Tobi re sweat but not aware of any snark toward Rachel.

miss_behaved

I did one of her boot camps, about 3 months ago, it was free, otherwise I would never go and it was without a doubt, the WORST fitness class I've ever done. All image , and instagram marketing and her luck meeting Tobi.
Please do tell, what aspects did not not like about the boot camp?

Reactions: 4

rhofoz

I think Isabella wore that colour dress as it’s very similar to the bridesmaids dress she wore. Maybe she was thinking along those lines. I don’t think it’s appropriate for a wedding weekend, but a lot of people don’t seem to dress for the occasion these days.
If you want to see a classless wedding have a look
at courtney_healthandfitness Instagram account. They got married the same day as Rachel & Tobi & Rachel’s wedding shits all over it.

Pickoneforme

Chatty Member
Yeah either everyone gets into their undies or no one does. Would have been hilarious if the dudes were in boxers or something

le_sigh

Remember the good old days where Leah had 599K followers and would try crack the 600K mark? At least that’s approx 19K accounts that realised scams, yeast infections and TikTok recipes don’t warrant a follow.

(No disrespect to TikTok content creators. She’s a recipe developer and a better “cook” than Gordon Ramsay, so no need to replicate as if they’re your own. Still waiting for the day Gordon hammers one of her recipes and calls out Mitchines for comparing a chef to a cook).
She just copies off other TikTok creators, that is why her account only gets 10 likes and 0 comment. I’m embarrassed to be her.

sweetface2022

VIP Member
I definitely don't want to shame anyone for their decisions, and I'm not sure when you had your babe, but there is definitely research to indicate now that the later the better. I even remember between my first and second the research had definitely changed and even though I was high risk they were keen to keep the baby in until 39 weeks unless mum or baby were specifically at risk. Any medical professional who is good at their job should be across this. I had my second not long before Leah had Gigi and I was surprised they took her so early considering what I had been told. But, private OBs are much more likely to schedule to their convenience so honestly I just assumed it was that.
I went private and he wasn’t too keen on going before 38. I think Leah had some issues she didn’t talk about. I had GD that wasn’t leveling out and my bub was getting bigger and quickly. But my child is 2 months older than G and had no health issue other than being a sass pot and being an absolute giant of a child 😂 but my OB did say they prefer a c section because it works better with their schedule and life 😂

• Heart