Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
You can see from the name at the top that the person who posted this is the same person that posted the image Leah used as the background for her” “what to do with kids in Adelaide” post. So it’s just their friend that they are reposting, and they probs asked them to do it 😂

Do these idiots proof read anything? No wonder they need to give the frother away instead of trying to flog them for money.

"Froth it like it('s) hot" 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5

Fangit

Chatty Member
Unfortunately psychologists are unable to medicate. They can ‘diagnose’ but only psychiatrists can medicate following an official diagnosis process, and a bunch of health tests like an ECG. It’s a lengthy and expensive process.
And low and behold if she had to divulge she was going to a physiatrist to get an assesment for her adhd and not just a physiologist. She'd think that was downgrading saying your seeing a physiatrist. And yes it is a process to get diagnosed but well worth it, but I don't think she would have to worry about how expensive it is.
---
Leech Itsines is convinced that he will be a business success if they move to Gold Coast, because it’s the location, not business acumen that counts the most. He’s going to force Leah to sell up everything, get deeper into debt to finance his dream.
He just wants to move up their to try and compete and act like their rich and be like Kayla and her husband with the expensive cars and act like being all prestige. Everything with theses 2 is about material things and how much they cost. I wonder who will look after Gigi if they move to GC as her parents have her A LOT. How would Leah cope with minding Gigi 24/7 when she's not at daycare with no parents around to palm her off to at the drop of a hat when they want date nights or going away on trips without her etc etc
---
Teef back breaking the law in the leafy streets around the Itsines family hood. Honestly he and his mates are like a bunch of teenagers. View attachment 2913854
And they all look like ethnic muscle meat heads with the singlet tops and the protruding biceps 💪 💪 💪 💪 and love showing off all their expensive toys like all these type of people do.

Last edited:

notahater1010

VIP Member
Soooooo tacky…. Let’s start with a gorgeous classic dress (albeit with a crotch height split), then do downhill from there. I am truly curious what underwear these girls wear???
Look the first dress was gorgeous and I love the split to add some sexyness to it. But it is important to stay in theme. If it is black tie, it should be classy all the way.

This is a dress made by the designer of the 2nd and 3rd dress. Who in their right mind wear this to a wedding with family and friends?
If it was a friends party or hens ok but a wedding…no way…it is important to respect others and no one wants to see others lady bits hanging hahaha.

Attachments

• Sick
Looks like she is having some small composites done to fix a gap and some chips. I am doing the same thing (post Invisalign that I finished despite my adhd lolll 😎) just need to save up the cash for the whitening part. Not as rich rich as these guys obviously hahah
That would be great! Hopefully that’s all she does.

• Heart

oceansaway

Chatty Member
Confusing article on daily mail about tobi and rachel selling their house, but the house shown is not the same house as the one in mermaid waters. Did they buy two houses on the Gold Coast??

ItsMeMartha

Chatty Member
To be fair with the whole cooking dinner situation I think Leah loves to be like look what I’ve done for my husband, I’m so great, what a wife etc.
Not to say Mitch isn’t an absolute cretin but Leah totally leans in to it.

I used to really like her, I thought she was relatable and kinda cool but I cannot stand her anymore, she is honestly insufferable!
Watch this space Leah will get on the Trad Wife trend next

Emmpro

And this is coming from a woman who used to puff so much going on her treadmill tucked in the corner of her Big Beige House.
Ok yea I redact my comment then, I haven’t watched her stories is yonks. No way you just belt a casual 5km and don’t even have a flush !

canijustsay

VIP Member
That Porsche is about $530k + about $30k of extras + the numberplates are only 2 digits W7…
They are probably worth a fortune too!!

HitsDifferentHere

I’ve never really actually paid attention to Jae talking this closely but holy fuck those teeth lol it’s like they’re too big for him to even speak properly?? They’re obstructing his ability to speak??? lol fuckn cool teeth bro… money well spent 😂
I thought exactly the same!!!

polkadot22

I definitely don't want to shame anyone for their decisions, and I'm not sure when you had your babe, but there is definitely research to indicate now that the later the better. I even remember between my first and second the research had definitely changed and even though I was high risk they were keen to keep the baby in until 39 weeks unless mum or baby were specifically at risk. Any medical professional who is good at their job should be across this. I had my second not long before Leah had Gigi and I was surprised they took her so early considering what I had been told. But, private OBs are much more likely to schedule to their convenience so honestly I just assumed it was that.
I was scheduled in for my Caesarian at 39 weeks, from one of my first OB appointments due to pre-existing conditions (stage 4 endo and stage 4 adenomyosis). My OB explained that by booking me in so early in my pregnancy, it meant that if I did go before 39 weeks (and if there was time), I’d be able to proceed with a c-section instead of being forced to try deliver baby vaginally, adding unnecessary stress and risk for my baby and I. Time will tell with baby no. 2 if Leah learned her lesson and will advocate for delivery at 39 weeks.

Ultimately, my issue with Leah is all these “pre-existing” conditions are rubbish. She self-diagnoses and is a self-confessed hypochondriac. Any justification she gave for going at 38 weeks is a lie. Her back issues - exaggerated. If she had been going hard at the gym and concentrated specifically on strength training - esp her core - then perhaps she could turn into a runner and she’d have the stability to run. But highly unlikely as time and time again, she has demonstrated she has no ability to focus on one thing.

polkadot22

*cue Leah getting a “not sponsored” coffee machine*
No other reason why she’d think her community of 583K (how has this number grown!?!?) actually care.

Savannah90210

You can see from the name at the top that the person who posted this is the same person that posted the image Leah used as the background for her” “what to do with kids in Adelaide” post. So it’s just their friend that they are reposting, and they probs asked them to do it 😂
That quote is on the actual box for the product though...

twodotohh

I thought the same thing. The new dumplings she's obsessed with? What happened to her original dumpling recipe she created and was flogging previously? She's now done multiple reels of that huge tiktoker Cassie's recipes. She's tagged her, but we know it's not to genuinely credit the girl, it's just to try and get noticed/reposted/gain more followers. Gross!
I’d say you’ve read Mitchstines mind 🤣

• Haha