Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sweetface2022

VIP Member
Sass pot 😂. My second is similar, definitely likes voicing their opinion! GD is a while different ballgame, for both Mum and Babe!

At least your OB was honest I guess 🤣.
In fairness he was the head of OBs for the hospital and highly rated. I was adamant I wanted a c section from day dot😂 I think my first and only has second child vibes ahaha hence the one and only we’ll have ahaha

G obviously had some health issues as she was in the nicu for so long so it’s likely they knew something was up

Reactions: 3
The critcism arises from the fact that they’re such superficial parents. They don’t actually take any responsibility for the child they’ve voluntarily had, and if you count the amount of times the child is palmed off to others so they can have date nights, “business meetings” that are zoom calls, trips to Costco or tax write off trips to Brisbane/GC/Noosa for them to go to the most unremarkable restaurants, you’d start to see how poor it actually is. They’re not “working parents”, they’re two entitled children shilling half baked rip off ideas for money and shirking the raising of their child off to anyone who’s free for the day. I get parents are people too, but they don’t take their small child to experience any of the world, they don’t include her in their lives. Leah’s “work” today has consisted of trying on an outfit, then asking for options and going to the shops to buy earrings.
I don't think they palm Gigi off, I think she just goes to child care or her grand parents place when they work.

I get their work doesn’t seem like Work , but it actually is it’s just different.

I’m probably more defensive when it comes to criticising working mums. I was a working Mum relying on childcare and my mum and my now 32-year-old daughter turned out absolutely fine.

notahater1010

VIP Member
Also surprised Isabelle’s sis Olivia wasn't invited??
Not heard Kayla mentioning she misses Arna or something either? This family is f*****
I saw on insta influencers update said that it seems everyone had to pay their own way to go to Italy for the wedding. Rachel’s friends they all have partners but they didn’t attended, so maybe that’s the reason they didn’t wanna spend that just for a wedding.

ceecee12

So, dinner with the team?
The story put up tagged a few people and two of them and the son and daughter in law of a guy who owns a smallish independent real estate company. I bet Mitch weaseled his way in there for clout.

catsandcandles

VIP Member
So off to Melbourne today. So Gigi would of stayed at nanny's probably the night before when Leah was in Sydney overnight because whatshisface wouldn't know how to look after his own daughter overnight, and now she's there again at her grandparents. Why do these dickheads have kids. Grandparents are meant to be grandparents and not babysitters and second parents. They are so self absorbed in how to make the next $$$$$$$$ that they will not bat an eyelid to shove their daughter onto someone else constantly.
---

Did anybody see an article about sleeze Jae taking a inappropriate photo of Kayla's bare bum. Think it was on one of the influencer tea pages. What a createn to do that then post it up on insta. So so so creepy.
I want to see this!!!! Any clues where I can find it??

Susi sheep

Yeah, Gigi was supposed to be a flower girl maybe? I can’t remember that detail but she was supposed to wear this dress and she was a toddler and had a tantrum after they attempted to get her into it and instead of trying again later once she’d calmed down, or trying a different avenue to get her into it, they chucked her into the “too hard” basket. She spent the day with a babysitter while her family was at the wedding.
I still can't get over that....It broke my heart😥

Yeah but she doesn’t even look like she’s done anything when she’s filming post run. Like, not even flushed. Running, even if you’re naturally good, is still heavy duty on your cardiovascular system regardless of how fit you are.
Those heart rate readings she posts are seriously high…. You’d be a breathless sweaty mess.

Ksps0k29vucn

I live in the general vicinity (less desirable area 😂) and yep it would have to be close to $2 mill. I walk past their place (and Kayla’s) on my nightly walks and it’s a beautiful street. I also stumbled across the reno/build teef is involved in, also a very desirable street even the non renovated house would have cost a bomb.
---

Surely the white puffy mini dress isn’t the wedding gown?
I know she said she had like 7 outfits but does tobi have the same because he seems underdressed

Reactions: 2