Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Simco

What I don’t get is that if they’re constantly out getting coffee at cafes, why don’t they take Gigi and actually teach her to behave in public? Leah’s story this morning showed her picking up coffees at a cafe, and going on about taking Gigi next time because she’s so “wild” and they can’t take her anywhere but the cafe had a play space. She’s the perfect age to start learning in social settings, but because it actually requires being hands on and being involved, they won’t do it. She’ll never get better if she’s not exposed.
I bet G is fine if she's out with anywhere with Anna but might act up with Leah and Leech because they never bring her out and dont know how to manage her behaviour.

Poor G probably acted like a child once, got bored sitting and had a tantrum when they tried to poorly control her, and they're using it as an excuse to leave her out because they could't handle her 'bad behaviour'. They could have brought her and got takeaway cups, stayed in the cafe for a bit then left for the park once she got too bored - at least G would get some sort of day out and L and M might learn some parenting skills. Arna used to go to brunch spots with them all when she was small and didnt seem like trouble so Leah should know better. K and J seem to bring Jax out to coffee spots a lot and he seems very good. Who'd have thought they would be the (slightly) better parents here...

They could also be lying and shes the best behaved child ever but they need their alone time and just didn't want to bring her 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4

Fangit

Chatty Member
Does anybody think Leah is pregnant. Having a nap in the middle of the day mmmmm. 🤷

• Haha
I agree it is sheer and that cut out showing her belly, it is all too much.

This is what Isabelle wore to Rachel’s hens. A white see through dress.
Isn’t it strange that she chooses this type of dresses?

If was my friend I would try to get common sense into her head.
I want to hear opinions please.

There are a few people criticising Isabelle for her dress choice. Rachel came forward and said that she asked her before, and she said that she wants her friends to feel good about themselves.

Do we think it is appropriate to wear lighter colour or sheer see through dresses on a wedding weekend even if the bride says it is ok.
The question is why does the person wants to wear this colour or dress? I am sure there are many options to choose.

Just because they say you can…it does not mean you should.
Exactly. I just don’t understand the mindset of someone who is going to a Wedding and thinks, oh I’ll wear a white dress as part of the whole proceedings. Not just a white dress but one that looks exactly like a wedding dress.

As you say just because you can do something doesn’t mean you should. Possibly Rachel didn’t want to cause any drama by saying no, who knows.

EnidRollins

Leah showed pyjamas that Anna bought for Gigi to wear now the weather is cooling down and they’re size 4! There’s no way she’s a size 4, why do they insist on putting her in clothes 2 sizes too big?!

sweetface2022

VIP Member
Leah showed pyjamas that Anna bought for Gigi to wear now the weather is cooling down and they’re size 4! There’s no way she’s a size 4, why do they insist on putting her in clothes 2 sizes too big?!
She claims G is in a size 3. But every photo/video her clothes are falling off her shoulders. Or is oversized. She claims G is tall but she’s not she is the average height for her age

notahater1010

VIP Member
I think Isabella wore that colour dress as it’s very similar to the bridesmaids dress she wore. Maybe she was thinking along those lines. I don’t think it’s appropriate for a wedding weekend, but a lot of people don’t seem to dress for the occasion these days.
Maybe she thought it was ok but the bridesamaids dresses were just a normal beige dress while hers was sheer and had all these cut outs showing too much.
And how can we explain her wearing white on the hens night too though hahah

I think she just is just one of those pretty model influencers who isn’t the sharpest tool.

Oh I saw that wedding and yes it was tacky af.

No shade on Leah’s body for this one. Those togs are truely hideous! No one will look good in them! They remind me of men’s bathers in the 1920s.
I totally get being uncomfortable in bathers. I’m 7 months post partum and a swimmer and it’s so intimidating. But a one piece from somewhere like Une Piece that’s flattering and holds everything in place would be much better.
I think the shorts are for Pilates not swimming

oceansaway

Chatty Member
Lloloollllololoolollll
loKoloona plopped oolooooolloooolooolooooolllllllooollooolllolloooooolooloooooooooooooOoooooooooooooooooooooooooo
She never actually said what makes him such a good person, she seemed to be struggling to think of any examples.
Yes, so obvious she couldn't actually articulate anything other than her scrambled mess. She's so desperate and needy clingy.

HitsDifferentHere

Argh…..my peaceful afternoon drive through North Adelaide today was interrupted by a certain W7 numberplated penis extension breaking the speed limit and whizzing past me.
As someone who has known several people who have died from road trauma, I have no time for this behaviour. It just speaks a lot of his character (that we all had such a high opinion of to start with)!!
Who was it????? Jae? I thought they were in GC today