Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hahah yeah we are at Tattle 😃 and we all have different opinions it is all good.

If something trigger someone they can just ignore and happy days… therapy can help too.
Leah & leech’s house cost them $1,737,000 + stamp which would have been every dollar atleast of what they had after they sold the big beige box. Jaes house which is way better (although absolutely ruined now as they make it into a trendy modern house like what they did to Kayla’s interiors) he bought for $1.4 or $1.5 million back in March 2019 before prices went up & up.
I walked past Jae’s place today and it’s a shadow of its former self. The beautiful return verandah is gone 😢
Leah & leech’s house cost them $1,737,000 + stamp which would have been every dollar atleast of what they had after they sold the big beige box. Jaes house which is way better (although absolutely ruined now as they make it into a trendy modern house like what they did to Kayla’s interiors) he bought for $1.4 or $1.5 million back in March 2019 before prices went up & up.
I walked past Jae‘s place today and it’s a shadow of its former self. They’ve ripped down the beautiful return Veranda.😢 the builder was listed on the signage and it’s the same builder that built Leah and Mitch’s beige place.

Reactions: 4
What flaws me is Leah talks about having more children etc and also talks about how hard her PND is… I’ve had PND, and having more kids terrified me as I knew PND is more likely in subsequent births and it was way worse it hit me like a sack of shit ten fold

surely she knows this surely she has read the stats etc I mean sure you can be better prepared and equipped I know I was but it still got me

out of touch.
Agree with this
I had PND for nearly 3 years after my daughter. I’d never go through that again

my sister decided to have a second after her PND and while it wasn’t as bad it was still pretty horrific for her

Reactions: 4

influenzaaar

VIP Member
Confusing article on daily mail about tobi and rachel selling their house, but the house shown is not the same house as the one in mermaid waters. Did they buy two houses on the Gold Coast??
They’re so dumb. I read the proper article on realestate.com.au recently. The daily fail is referring to a house that was built on land previously owned by Rachel. Rachel and tobi have nothing to do with the actual house (armorel sounds like armour all, lol) .. she just used to own the block of land.

IMG_0120.png

Reactions: 3

annoyingmuch

I went private and he wasn’t too keen on going before 38. I think Leah had some issues she didn’t talk about. I had GD that wasn’t leveling out and my bub was getting bigger and quickly. But my child is 2 months older than G and had no health issue other than being a sass pot and being an absolute giant of a child 😂 but my OB did say they prefer a c section because it works better with their schedule and life 😂
Sass pot 😂. My second is similar, definitely likes voicing their opinion! GD is a while different ballgame, for both Mum and Babe!

At least your OB was honest I guess 🤣.

catsandcandles

VIP Member
Please can we take the Dillon sister chat elsewhere. Majority of us are here for the Itsines drama, and could not give a rats about the Dillons. If it wasn’t for them being mentioned here, I wouldn’t even know who they were.
Thank you 🙌🙌
Yes please start a seperate chat for the Dillon family. This is for the Itsines clan 😘

I

was thinking this last night too and I thought maybe she used cristella cakes which has shut down because they’re doing other things now but I think it’s another Adelaide person who was using them
---

also so Kayla and Jae are in Adelaide I suppose would have been nice for Arna to come down too… not sure if she is or not but haven’t seen her on their stories
I’m guessing it’s hard for Arna to travel to Adelaide often now she’s in school. I’m pretty sure she’s travelling to Italy for Tobi and Rachel’s wedding so she’d already be missing so much school for that.