Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I did palm my children off to their Nan. I was a shift working nurse single mum and 30 years ago, child care wasn’t what it is today. (My adult kids ended up pretty normal despite this 😆)

Gigi’s grandparents were back from the GC before L and M left (as per their insta)

At the end of the day I’m not going to judge the parenting of ‘influencers’ especially in this case as possibly Leah may have had PND.
I’m on maternity leave and my bubs grandparents look after her once a week. It’s great bonding for them and I get a day to myself to recharge. We’ve been doing it since bubs was 8 weeks old.

Seriously looked like the most boring honeymoon ever. I’m off to LA (and other places) in a few weeks and none of their trip was helpful for what to do/see.

Reactions: 5

kjs22

I’m a bit slow with the updates, but they’re now going to do sauces? I get the whole healthy sauces, low additives etc but I don’t understand. What business sells hot chocolate, greens and sauce? Nourished Life wouldn’t sell sauce and Mingle wouldn’t sell hot chocolate. WTF is wrong with these two? Even if they’re dessert sauces, that doesn’t scream health? Am I missing something?
I think they may be doing desserts. Someone asked on Leah or Mitch’s story (can’t remember which one) and they just replied with 👀

ceecee12

Is Kayla’s wedding going to be in Dubai? She leaves there soon for her boot camp whatever thing

she is the type of person who would do that to claim it as a business expense
She would be able to claim flights, that’s about it. There’s no way she’d be able to find a loophole to claim wedding expenses. The tax office would be very strict on that.

mummasoc

Chatty Member
My 10 year old would barely eat that much schnitzel - but I guess she’d also be eating VEGETABLES

HitsDifferentHere

I really don’t understand the “reposting birthday tags” thing that influencer/IG celebs do.

Is it to show people that they have friends? Or to let followers know that it’s their birthday? Or as a thankyou to the person who posted it in the first place??

Can someone explain it to me??

(for context; it’s Jae’s birthday today and he’s reposting birthday posts from his sister and some friends)
You repost the tag out of courtesy. You don’t have to but it’s a little rude not to

• Haha
She would be able to claim flights, that’s about it. There’s no way she’d be able to find a loophole to claim wedding expenses. The tax office would be very strict on that.
flights and accomodation etc
Providing she is working for the majority of the trip… the only thing she couldn’t would be actual direct wedding expenses like venue etc

I’ve seen it happen a handful of times people going on business trips for “special personal occassions” and it being claimed - well as much as possible

A lot flys under the radar at the ATO, although reports toASIC seem to have better standing

KrittyKat

VIP Member
I would say the only dirty laundry on Tobi is the “drug” thing which I think was steroids? And parking in a disabled car park and car/drug things which feel like years and years ago now and def before having kids
Yeah - see below - 6 years ago for a prescription drug used to help libido in steroid users.

I think that he’s still a bit of an insufferable pedant (fancy word for know it all!!)

Attachments

Susi sheep

For someone whose business depends on wellness and fitness - Kayla has TERRIBLE posture… you’d think that as a trained PROFESSIONAL PT (not JUST an influencer) that she’d have good form and posture…

the shorts on Jae and the sneakers is just awful… even Mitch Itsines wore loafers… it’s just so try hard and cringe. So much money but no sense…
Kayla’s dress isn’t too bad but it’s so bland.. the ‘cape’ thing at the back looks out of place… the two piece is awful… but at least it wasn’t activewear.. 🤦🏽‍♀️ her face is what I can’t stop looking at - WHY… it can’t even show emotion… ruined her face completely

I thought Leah looked rather good - even if the dress was a little big - her face is actually really nice…
I was kust about to comment on the posture!!!!!!!! Terrible!!!!!

Stixandstones

Ahahahah I definitely hold my husbands hand while sitting at a table. He is more likely to reach for mine than I am for him. It’s definitely not a co dependence thing. He’s an affectionate guy. We don’t do it the whole time though and certainly not while eating or drinking just while we wait for our order
Ah, fair enough. Thanks for replying, and not taking offence too. It always makes my husband and I cringe hard, particularly when it's throughout the meal, but we're not super affectionate (in public) and never have been. What's the bet affectionate people cringe at us for our lack of public affection too? 🤣