Kayla & Leah Itsines #14 Kayla read her 1st book,Leah still cant cook,Mitch got more scams in the outlook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol everyone here guessed they were having dramas and this confirms it. They really are not genuinely close sisters at all. It’s funny because Rachel and her family really exude all those family vibes that the Itsines pretend to be. Although I do think the only reason the Itsines family has issues is because Kayla is just such a massive bleep lol I think they would all live in harmony without her tbh

Reactions: 22
Why is Leah in the gym? Don’t they have their own gym set up in one of those warehouses?

I wonder if she’ll do another gym challenge and pretend she is doing BARE to lose weight.

Reactions: 12
Why is Leah in the gym? Don’t they have their own gym set up in one of those warehouses?

I wonder if she’ll do another gym challenge and pretend she is doing BARE to lose weight.
I think they sold it all to set up the warehouse for fulfillment.

Reactions: 7
Leah wearing tape on her head???? To be Pitbull? Has she not heard of a bald cap 💀 sheesh

Reactions: 6
Bucks day? Request for videographer for GC wedding??
I thought the same.
Also what’s with the new podcast? It’s giving the same vibes as Abbie Chatfield, sitting on a lounge. Exact same format. Who do these idiots think they are discussing something so idiotic as bread? Bread is a loaf Leah. Toast is the end result of “toasting” your bread Leah. They’re both so bleeping thick it hurts

Reactions: 10
You can really get a sense of Mitch’s attitude in the new pod. He says they’re going to release a tangible product in shops and he was saying how he wants it to blow up “I’m going to be everywhere”. He’s really riding Kayla’s coattails with no shame whatsoever. He’d be nothing without Leah. He has no original thoughts, his most used phrase is “I agree”

Reactions: 15
Did she say that they film their product videos/collaborations on Mitch’s IPhone? So profesh 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
With Rachel and Tobi’s wedding date being public knowledge 100% Kayla and Jae will beat them to it because duh of course it’s a competition and Kayla will have no bridal party because she is so fetch like that but really it’s coz she has no friends or family that want to do it

• Heart
Reactions: 22
With Rachel and Tobi’s wedding date being public knowledge 100% Kayla and Jae will beat them to it because duh of course it’s a competition and Kayla will have no bridal party because she is so fetch like that but really it’s coz she has no friends or family that want to do it

OOHH WHEN IS THEIRS??

Reactions: 3
You can really get a sense of Mitch’s attitude in the new pod. He says they’re going to release a tangible product in shops and he was saying how he wants it to blow up “I’m going to be everywhere”. He’s really riding Kayla’s coattails with no shame whatsoever. He’d be nothing without Leah. He has no original thoughts, his most used phrase is “I agree”
It just goes to show Mitch’s inflated sense of self. Very very dangerous….

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.